Tick tock, tick tock, Windows niggers

Tick tock, tick tock, Windows niggers

Attached: Microsoft-End-of-Support-timeline.jpg (600x300, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gentoo.org/downloads/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By the time 10 runs out they'll have blessed with Windows 11 so whatever.

i still dualboot windows server 2003 and mac os x 10.9

>not just using linux for everything other than gaymes
>not just dual booting with 10 LTSB
you people clearly have no interest in solving your problems, as then you won't have anything to moan about.

>Windows 11
>he doesn't know that windows 10 is going to be renamed just windows in one of the future updates
>he doesn't know there won't be any other release of windows besides 10 with updates
LMAO

Windows 10, 2030

XP still gets patched as POSReady 2009
Vista still gets patched as Server 2008

where can i download the latest w7 iso?

Oh no, how will I ever live without MS "support"?

This; i'll still be dual'n Win7/Linux well past Sealab2021

on the internet

win8 might be supported until 2023 but not all software supports it - amd haven't put out win8/8.1 drivers for over a year for instance

amd and nvidia stop releasing drivers for it. new hardware from mainline mobo, cpu, gpu vendors stop being compatible with win7, which means ultra laggy setup if you try to run it. you would have to use old hardware p. much.

Attached: 1534721920411.png (400x400, 19K)

>p.much
I want r*ddit to leave so badly.

Attached: 1534771664736.jpg (800x600, 58K)

I' m still using windows 7 and as long as I can find a mobo, CPU and RAM compatible I will use it.

>2023
Still four years to go. Feels nice.

I use Ryzen on WIn8, there are no drivers but it just werks.

Not having drivers for new graphics cards would be a bigger problem.

already switched to openpepe
only boot to windows 7 w/o internet to play some gaymes

Cringe

>He doesn't know about windows X
oh am i laffin

>not just dual booting with 10 LTSB
But why? And why not Windows 7? Gaming performance is unaffected.

testing to see if opensuse is replaced with openpepe, or you are an actual redditor thinking this shit is clever.

Attached: 1534771853330.gif (483x354, 356K)

Security is for the weak

Attached: 558091821463.jpg (954x1000, 165K)

cringe
based

Attached: 1534121156344m.jpg (1024x521, 43K)

Hackintosh? How stable is it?

Based

what's wrong with it?

Attached: openpepe reddit edit imgur 9gag.jpg (640x410, 42K)

perfectly stable. The only time where hackintosh is unstable is when upgrading which isn't applicable to my situation

7, 8 and 8.1 use virtually same kernel and changes in 10 are minor so drivers should be compatible unless they are restricted artificially. We've seen intel helping microsoft to kill win7 but amd? not so much. Nvidia is just too greedy to spend money on testing so they will likely not restrict anything purposely but shit will break from bugs

POS Ready 2009 didn't get spectre and meltdown patched

>Dual boot
>Get malware on your Windows disc
>Affects your other discs
>Completely fucked

>what is encryption

am i the only one who is worried that windows is going to become a locked down shit and soon we can only buy shitty prebuilts

think of it like chromebooks or android phones. It's all controlled by Google and you can only download (ad ridden pieces of shit) apps on google play store and everyone (google, phone manufacturer, app developers) can harvest your data and insert ads everywhere because it's the norm

Afaik even most modern gpu's ""work"" with XP even when the drivers say they're win7 only

It will be the same shit down the road and well into the 2030's with win7, mark my words

That and 3rd party security solutions + dedicated communities will keep this OS comfy and useable for much longer than the ms poojets would like to admit

Attached: 1496951644475.png (766x668, 68K)

>What is downloading apk's thru third party sources externally
>What is mobilism

nu-joogle's drm game may be pretty strong but it can't compete against the whole web

>based Gaben is going to support Linux
I'll just switch by 2020.

>We've seen intel helping microsoft to kill win7 but amd? not so much
Where are Ryzen 2200/2400g graphic drivers?

>Afaik even most modern gpu's ""work"" with XP even when the drivers say they're win7 only
With generic drivers that doesn't support any kind of hardware acceleration, maybe. Actual drivers won't even install. There's no point in using a GPU with generic shit.

Linux has games. Lutris, PlayOnLinux and now Steam Play exist.

>Windows 10
>Adobe Creative Cloud
>Monthly payments

I'll probably be going past 2020 with my PC. Then, I'll buy the modular Mac Pro and Parallels.

Posting from XP right now. Who needs support?

Okay is there a way to get DX11 on windows XP?
I get a lot of conflicting answers to this

i'm using a gtx 980 on XP
just installed the 960 driver and changed the ini file

litterally no issues

I haven't used windows update for w7 since I heard about the auto w10 bullshit updates.

Why the fuck whould I care about support ending in 2020?
I seriously doubt they'll just stop updating security holes and such then anyway, they did if way past eos on xp.

you have to be 18+ to post

Heard anything about this?
My XP install uses like 45mb ram at idle so this interests me too

I've never seen any evidence dx10 even have been working on xp, I'd give up on that dream user.

reee
I'm a little surprised there isn't a community made solution for this

I have an oculus rift for simulators and the compatibility and integration on 10 is worlds better + i think they've dropped compatibility with 7
sure, but its still a pain in the arse, and ultimately not every windows game is able to be played yet so this is a better solution for me personally

the only people still using XP are contrarian autists and old people, neither of which is capable, and only 1 is interested

>still a pain in the arse
No, it's not.

There is 0 reason to not use a windoes OS other than w10. Any excuses otherwise are founded in tech illiteracy.

Windows 10 was destrined to be the ETERNAL master race. Deal with it obsoletefags and loonixfags.

Attached: 1469046580208.png (1296x2048, 1.8M)

Based.

Attached: __madobe_tooko_microsoft_windows_and_windows_10__28245c90472ab21256f8440a64ee9979.png (980x909, 626K)

Windows is a service now. Pretty soon you will need to sign in with a credit card to even use it.

The OS has nothing to do with available apps

Based Microsoft getting rid of poorfags with shit credit score! Now if only Jow Forums can do the same!

To be fair, w7 was a decent improvement from xp. It performs alot better.

I haven't seen that since. Actually I have seen no reason what so ever to update past windows 7.

>oh no, how will I ever live without XP "support"
XP niggers love history repeating itself, they NEVER learn from it, they fall for the same mistakes over and over again.

>he doesn't know that by the end of next year Windows will be a monthly subscription service

>windows 7 comes out
>fucking bloated shit XP was much more lightweight fuck it XP for lyfe
>10 years later
>7 is the best fuck 10 is bloated 7 for lyfe
lol

Attached: WindowsWaifuCLEAN.jpg (649x1280, 151K)

Who cares about support? Updates only make your pc run slower, my windows XP machine runs just fine without updates.

FREE MARKET WILL FIX IT JUST WAIT AHAHAHAAHHAH

XP isn't POS Ready, it's already a POS

Free software will fix it.

Attached: 1497281189393.jpg (2272x1704, 997K)

Windows-chan!

xp is supported
...if you pay

>He doesn't know about windows

>Get malware on your Windows disc
highly unlikely
>Affects your other discs
highly unlikely

anyway DB is a pita

gentoo.org/downloads/

>MS "support"
ikr but then again we're not their premium clients

how are you enjoying those fonts

>Every country is burger-central

as if it isn't primarily a linux problem

>openpepe reddit edit imgur 9gag.jpg
Absolutely based

you do retard
the chinese literally already own your computer just from you connecting it to the internet

Attached: 1507145377118.png (612x983, 274K)

Tick tock, tick tock
Windows niggers will rock
Still no Linux on Desktop

I LOVE HER

toppest of keks

Fuck you OP

Attached: 1496146372667.jpg (768x768, 418K)