Is Steve transitioning?

is Steve transitioning?

Attached: aE6vph7N_400x400.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/657f/fe0516ffd5f003a2193df8b3dcc4c847c9b4.pdf
fcc.gov/general/specific-absorption-rate-sar-cellular-telephones
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is who transitioning to what?

Who?

Steve Ballmer

This is what happens if you use wifi and a laptop. Balls destroyed.

>non-ionizing radiation destroys genitals
is this what brainlets actually believe?

Attached: 1534562700429.png (400x400, 6K)

>le non-ionizing meme!!!!
Fucking go do some research pdfs.semanticscholar.org/657f/fe0516ffd5f003a2193df8b3dcc4c847c9b4.pdf

TLDR?

He invented Rust and was once a contributor to many Ruby projects including Ruby on Rails.

>radiation dose was 0.5 to 2 W/kg for several hours
That's at least 10,000 stronger signals than your wifi access point, don't be retarded.

Thanks.

I love Dinosaur Jr!

Steve from gamers nexus

Surprised you didn't recognise his hair

Microwave radiation causes the same damage as ionizing radiation does, but it's slower, over time.

Hey I thought non-ionizing radiation wasn't harmful, by definition? Also while you're right about wifi access points being weaker than that, mobile phones aren't. The FCC limit for cellphones is 1.6 W/kg, and there are many popular models that go that high.

I fucking died

You sir win the internet today

xD

And don't tell me the study is fishy, it was literally funded by the Office of Naval Research.

>muh sick rats
They literally blasted those rats at 6w/kg for 9hrs a day for years, that's over 50 times what a cell phone puts out, fuck off you dumb brainlet

it's junk science, you can ignore it

>Hey I thought non-ionizing radiation wasn't harmful, by definition?
No one said it *can't* be harmful, if you blast enough energy on any frequency it can be harmful, but things like wifi are 1000x less intense than standing next to a fucking 60w light bulb. It's basic quantum electrodynamics, you can do the math if you weren't retarded.

Post a picture of yourself, OP.

>They literally blasted those rats at 6w/kg for 9hrs a day for years, that's over 50 times what a cell phone puts out, fuck off you dumb brainlet

Kill yourself you fucking glow in the dark CIA nigger. From the study:
>Levels of DNA single-strand break were assayed in brain cells from rats acutely exposed to low-intensity 2450 MHz microwaves using an alkaline microgel electrophoresis method. Immediately after 2 h of exposure to pulsed (2 ps width, 500 pulsesls) microwaves, no significant effect was observed, whereas a dose rate-dependent [0.6 and 1.2 Wlkg whole body specific absorption rate (SAR)] increase in DNA single-strand breaks was found in brain cells of rats at 4 h postexposure. Furthermore, in rats exposed for 2 h to continuous-wave 2450 MHz microwaves (SAR 1.2 Wlkg), increases in brain cell DNA single-strand breaks were observed immediately as well as at 4 h postexposure.

Attached: 1523697227319.png (1068x736, 236K)

>The FCC limit for cellphones is 1.6 W/kg
The FCC doesn't measure signal strength in radiation dose, you dolt. They measure signal strength usually in dBm (or mW, trivial conversion), and operating range is usually on average around 500 mW. Cellphones also uses an omnidirectional antennae, which spreads out the signal.

You're just pulling out random numbers from your ass.

Stop lying you fucking ultra kike. All of your lies are so easily disproven. Go fuck yourself.

fcc.gov/general/specific-absorption-rate-sar-cellular-telephones

The key points here are the radiation doses they receive (SAR). The rats are exposed to continuous radiation at a targeted area, whereas literally all wireless transceivers operate at significantly lower power levels, uses omnidirectional antennas (aka not concentrated radiation) and in addition uses time-coded signals (aka not transmitting continuously, but only in small bursts before switching from send to receive)

Stop posting fake science, Alex Jones. Nobody believes your anti-semittic conspiracy theories.

>muh sick rats
Yeah I'd be sick too if I was trapped a microwave oven all day getting heated up for years. And then why did only the male rats get sick? It doesn't make any sense. The whole study is flawed and uses faulty methodology. These researchers were just fishing for p-values.

Attached: xfce_mouse.jpg (700x714, 34K)

This. They were doing everything to get a positive research for their hypothesis.

>fake science
That science was literally ordered and payed for by the The United States Department of the Navy.

The US govt also pays for research on to why lesbians are fat. They don't have a reputation for spending research funds wisely.

Then why isn't that mentioned in the acknowledgements? It says National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences.

The rats were exposed for 2 (TWO) fucking hours you fucking piece of shit. Kill yourself.

>it's still radiation
>it's good for you

(TWO) hours of radiation at doses 100x what a human would receive. It's not a real world example. No one gets that radiation dose, it would be like standing next to an x-ray machine.

More than two, signs of affect didn't show until they were exposed for four hours. It literally says that 2 hours didn't show any change. Keep in mind that we are also talking about reporting single-strand DNA breaks, this happens when you're exposed to direct sunlight as well.

Also, you should really read the conclusion. It literally says that they don't understand why it happens, what the connection between microwaves and DNA strand-break is and that they need to conduct further research.

>sunlight is still radiation
>it's good for you (vitamin d)
try leaving your mom's basement

>"oh no evil radiation"
Visible light is radiation too. Get killed by background radiation, please.

Funny you're telling me to read when you're so fucking illiterate you don't even understand the study. All the rats were exposed for 2 hours.

Gabe?

>(TWO) hours of radiation at doses 100x what a human would receive. It's not a real world example. No one gets that radiation dose, it would be like standing next to an x-ray machine.
No, it's the same dose you'd get from a cellphone.

>And then why did only the male rats get sick?
They only tested it on male rats you fucking shill piece of shit. Kill yourself.

Whatever, Alex Jones. Why don't you post your videos of green psychic vampires now?

There was another study these people did where they had both male and female rats for a longer study related to tumors not DNA. Sorry these bullshit articles run together. Either way the energy output is far less than a lightbulb so I guess lightbulbs cause DNA damage as well.

Just kill yourself, you dumb fucking illiterate shill piece of niggertrash.

>>>/reddit

>There was another study these people did where...
No, there isn't.

Hopefully you don't hold up a lightbulb next to your head all day. Although, that is something I'd expect a retard like you to do.

>non-ionizing causes thermal damage
Wow, how the fuck do you think microwaves heat food you tard? A modern cell phone can't even pump out a single watt of lte/wifi non-ionizing radiation.

>thermal damage
Wrong.
>A modern cell phone can't even pump out a single watt of lte/wifi non-ionizing radiation
Wrong.

Kill yourself.

>No, there isn't.
Yes there is, it's about tumors where they had the rats in the cages for 2 years straight in those microwave ovens. Pretty cruel to the rats desu senpai

The specs on my cell phone says .29 watt, maybe you should kys

Why are you so fucking upset? Is it hurting your feelings that we're seeing through you blatant "It's radiation therefore it's dangerous" shilling?

>Hopefully you don't hold up a lightbulb next to your head all day
I don't hold up a phone next to my head all day either, what are you, some kind of normie with actual friends that call you?

retards

Attached: radiation[1].png (1134x1333, 87K)

source: my ass

Radiation is 100% safe. Trust us.

You definitely sound like the type of guy to avidly avoid visible light.

based and redpilled

non-ionizing radiation is, yes

this is a thought provoking inforgraphic, from now on I will swear off ever sleeping with people again

what happens when you get scared during a thunderstorm and want to sleep next to mommy?

I can sleep in the bathtub with the dog instead

>from now on I will swear off ever sleeping with people again
As if that's something you'd need to worry about anyway.

Had to go outside to get some fresh air after reading that.

Attached: 1531163724624.jpg (1024x1024, 221K)

based on that information I'd say yes

omg, she is really cute. I want to...

Bad example because sunlight has ionizing radiation. It's literally how people get skin cancer.

>bait thread turns into science wars
i luv u Jow Forums

What technolo/g/y is being discussed in this thread?

SJW male developer wanting to become a woman, yeah, checks out.

Attached: Steve Klabnik, Rust Core Team.png (638x1326, 301K)

Steve Jobs

how is this technology related

There is not a single place anywhere that doesn't have natural radiation. You are being dosed right now.

It isn't. Welcome to Jow Forums.

Wow, is that Steve Kalbnik? I don't remember him being this fat.

send them to the chamber

Attached: punchNazis.png (1080x1066, 1.19M)

>using microwaves
>for food

Attached: 1534907483571s.jpg (250x214, 7K)

that's only on the sunlight that is UVA, regular visible light is not ionizing, not enough eV

Attached: deadly-microwave.jpg (480x360, 43K)

SJWs in 4chins?

Jesus h

nou

You do know your light bulbs blast you with far more radiation than a wifi adapter, right? Visible light is also shorter wavelength and therefore more energetic than wifi.

This is ionizing radiation. Wifi is well into the non-ionizing range.