THANK YOU BASED NVIDIA

THANK YOU BASED NVIDIA

HATERS & DOUBTERS BTFO

REUPLOAD BECAUSE EARLIER IMAGE FOR ANTS

Attached: NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX-2080-vs-GTX-1080.jpg (1600x810, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX-2080-Ti-FOUNDERS-Edition-CONFIRMED-PREORDER/173487198113
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-2080-Games.jpg (1600x863, 204K)

The Y axis represents the nominal FPS increase, as in, from 51 to 52.7fps in PUBG.

>40-50% improvement
>after 2 years
>for 15% higher price
this is not progress

Because 20FPs vs 40FPS is a much more playable experience

since Nvidiot doesn't use FPS metrics, the baseline of 1 is probably 10FPS and 2 is 20FPS

>world of warcraft bfa: 7 fps cause dual core game

ohhh, I am interested in getting 2080ti cuz the overall numbers will be over 60%. The chart shows the performance of 2080, not 2080ti

COPE

It's twice as fast*

* f you inject a post processing anti aliasing effect that the old card couldn't do

who bets this is average framerate?

1% minimums are gonna be 20fps kek

Second slide already said 4K 60FPS

Stay mad, haters

At these prices, I think I’ll pass. My 1080Ti will do fine for a few more years, I think.

Did you scale the performance of the 1080 for to be equal in every game? This graph is a joke. You should be fired OP.

Don't have the image on my phone, pretend I posted that 1-2 meme graph

why would they release 2080 instead of 2080ti benchmarks? something seems a fish here

Nvidia BTFO by AdoredTV once again

Attached: 2018-08-22 20_08_04.png (579x62, 10K)

It will make 2080 looking good to most buyers. 2080ti would be overkill, but too expensive for others.

You can almost taste the COPE and SEETHING emanating from his post.

Why the fuck would I half my framerate and increase input lag for fucking 4k? There is literally no good reason to buy this at launch unless you are a mentally retarded narcissist.

Nooooo this can't be happening!!!
Delet this immediately!!

Attached: 1491916955985.png (653x726, 42K)

>The Art of Battlefield 1

that's a fucking concept art book from Titan Books you fucking dipshit

This smells like some real BULLSHIT

I'm pretty sure Nvidia would have the real cover album for the video game, not just picking a fucking google image for the cover of a book

pretty much this.
Once the benchmarks release, we will see mass suicide.

Attached: amdloodie.jpg (633x758, 162K)

>+DLSS
this is what they do: enable tech that is meant to work on 20 series and gimp the performance of 10 series.

>ITT they think it's a percent value on the Y axis
As I said, it's a nominal value representation, expect less than 2 FPS increases in all cases.

>Adored AYYMD asskisser said 8%

TOP KEK

BELIEVING THE LIES ON AN AYYMD ASSKISSER

The fuck is this a graph of exactly?

>HDR where Pascal sucks
>benchmarked in 4K for GDDR6
>FP16 supporting game out of nowhere

I can't wait to get a 2080Ti to partner with my 75" Nvidia G-sync Big Format Gaming Display

>measure games and cards on dlss
>dlss
>thats so nvidia

The thing here is we still only have measurements that nvidia itself made up. What the fuck are gigarays and rtxops? We need concrete numbers. And while I did enjoy what I saw at the conference, now that the initial excitement subsided I need standards to know where the cards end up at.

oy vey

Attached: the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie.jpg (600x929, 69K)

I see they're still using those shitty graphs that don't make any sense eh?

Attached: 1523018527273.png (1799x790, 260K)

Retarded graphs for retarded customers - a perfect fit and a lot of shekels.

RTX 2080 TI SOLD OUT ON NVIDIA'S WEBSITE

AYYMD ASSKISSERS HATERS SEETHING AS IT'S A HUGE SALES SUCCESS

Let's hope most reviewers don't get cucked and focus on the actual differences and not artificially created ones.

DEJEET DIS SIR IT WAS OUR YEAR

Attached: 1491857091167.png (882x758, 316K)

All 5 cards are sold? What a shame.

2017 was amds year, 2018 is year of the cuck.

You can thank the nintendo switch for the FP16 supporting engines.
This and probably a heavier use of tessellation as the little box of fun just don't have the memory bandwidth to shove a shitton of vertices thru the bus.

>0-2.5
Stop it Nvidia you fucking kikes.

>Nvidia just disable shadows for the RTX cards

get dunked Nvidiot

also, anyone noticed the Battlefield V livestream tech demo, all reflections were turned off for the "RTX OFF", but now I saw a press-event actual gameplay of Battlefield V and reflections are enabled in the "RTX OFF" mode

also look at this picture (screenshot from Nvidia big boy livestream Turing reveal event; shadows were completely disabled for the RTX OFF segment. Are you telling me that Nvidia just invented shadows for video games? No i didn't think so....

Attached: 2018-08-22 20_18_11.jpg (1180x1130, 202K)

>tfw other people have 2 but you only have 1

:'(

>You can thank the nintendo switch for the FP16 supporting engines.
the nerve of the novidiots in this board.
switch doesn't influence the market at all.
PS4 has more sales in 5 years than ps3 had in all it's life(6)
xbox one has half the sales of the PS4.
So in one hand you have 120 million chips which have X support for opengl/vulkan/dx
and on the other hand you have 20 million chips that focus on 12yo who play mario and pokemon.

>No i didn't think so....
are you questioning the honorary jews?

No way in fuck I'm running some cloud based pipeline through my goddamn GPU to get an FPS increase. This was a trojan horse from the start IMO. Ever since they intentionally disabled Nvidia Capture and only allowed access through the tethered geforce experience cloud service, they've been inching more and more to making your GPU a dam cloud processor

>switch
a fucking console upscaling 720p has so much influence on the gaming industry

What do you mean you don't want to spend $1000 on a new GPU for shadows? It's only $1500. Why aren't you buying your $200 GPU yet you stupid goy

>makes a thread
>gets btfo
>starts spamming his shit in every other thread
kill yourself retard

So is the 2080 going to be better than the 1080Ti or not?

I can't believe we have to sit on ass for a month for real results and comparisons.

>1
>2

It can run those games at 2 fps?

Attached: Confused 2.gif (320x212, 1009K)

Games sell well enough on the switch to warrant adding FP16 support to the engines just to get some extra profit.
Of course PS4pro and XboneX also support it, but they're not as important as their regular cousins, specially when GPU performance is concerned.

> Geforce cards have a hardware capture card interface that allows direct accces to the encode/decode and frame buffer hardware.
> Nvidia used to allow unrestricted access to it
> Nvidia disables access in an update for Maxwell and then puts it behind their cloud based Nvidia Experience software
> DLSS
> Tether's your tensor core processing to their proprietary cloud service

Yeah, DLSS is a complete writeoff.
I am sure they're going to do the same to the raytracing cores

That's pretty much the performance of a 1080ti

I'm charging $2,500 on ebay as a number of others. Enjoy paying retard tax? Well, it just doubled.

>make brand new technology that only new cards are capable of
>"THEY ARE GIMPING THE OLD CARD, NVIDIA ARE JEWS"
Based

>sold out
>that expensive on ebay
prove it faggots

Attached: 1534963429886.png (682x833, 36K)

Attached: 1534963510256.png (675x833, 39K)

ebay.com/itm/NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX-2080-Ti-FOUNDERS-Edition-CONFIRMED-PREORDER/173487198113

> Double the retard tax

change the 2080 card to a 1080ti and the graph looks the same still

but can't the buyer cancel the order or make paypal refund them and wreck the seller for having ordered it already at nvidia?

this, and nvidiots will eat up the rebrand like it's the best thing ever

? Read the auction description.
You're allowed to do this.
You specify the ship date in the auction details.

>new architecture
>"rebrand"

AMD welfare recipients up in flames

>? Read the auction description.
so? I mean the buyer can still cancel the order right? then the seller has wasted money on an overpriced card

20-30% is still a very respectable improvement. I wouldn't drop $1k to replace a perfectly good 1080ti for it, but if I was already getting a new GPU it would certainly make me consider one.

>get a 1080ti
>add some useless gaytracing shit on top
>call it a 2080

so you don't even know what "Architecture" means. pretty typical for this place.

I miss the days where Jow Forums averaged over a 100 IQ.

No you cannot.
Once you make a purchase on ebay, you're bounded to it. As a seller on such an item I specify no returns or exchanges, etc and mark those fields in the ebay auction.. All sales final. As its new in box, you have no way of disputing it.

Also, they are assured a 30 day return to Nvidia. So, the buyer of the pre-order is taking no risk. I foresee a lot of returns to Nvidia once the buyers wake up from the euphoria and realize no one cares about their purchase and they are a slim minority.

> Ray tracing
> DLSS
Are memes. So, it really comes down to what they did for the general performance of the card. This is where they're going to get dinged. If the architectural changes require games to be re-written to take advantage of them, the are also memes. My understanding is that the major architectural change w/ split int/float ops requires a game to have been written for it which few are.

>As a seller on such an item I specify no returns or exchanges, etc and mark those fields in the ebay auction.. All sales final

You are powerless to decide this as a seller. anyone can claim anything was bad and return it

it's not when it costs twice as much

>$200
>you are now contractually obligated to sell it to me for $200
Give me my card!

DLSS would've been great if it were game agnostic
basically SSAA without performance loss

yeah must be nice to pair your $1200 GPU with a $3000 dollar screen.

You absolute cannot for a brand new sealed item. Try it and see where it lands you... I specify you will deal w/ the manufacturer not me.

I have no clue where this, buyers are invisible meme comes from. If you try to be a nigger about a purchase on ebay, there are multiple layers of review you have to go through to prove your case. Breaking the seal on a brand new product and claiming it was broken isn't going to get you anyway. Again, the specification in the auction will be that you have to do deal w/ Nvidia and not me as a seller.

No it's not. Waiting for more than 2 years for a new generation only for these kikes to raise the prices with a disappointing performance increase.

No one in their right mind should be buying these overhyped pieces of shit for $1200 when they can get a 1080 Ti for under $700. Except to get more reddit karma.

This is a fake benchmark using Tomshardware, stop posting this,

Oh and just for shits and giggles i'd make the restocking fee [seal breakage] to be 40% of the auction price

It's good for vega owners too
More games are gonna support HDR, FP16 and Async Shader

Nvidia couldn't resist tethering the tensor cores to their cloud services. Given their past behavior, this makes me believe buyers wont have raw api/sdk access to them... the ray tracing cores as well. I wonder how much seething is going to occur when people buying these for compute realize this.

no one plays those games tho

Its 2080 vs 1080 user, not 2080 vs 1080ti.
Replacing your 1080ti with 2080 means that you would be paying an extra $200 for the ray tracing tax and still ended up with a similar performing gpu.