Pixel 3 XL shipment stolen in Russia and leaked

What was Google thinking with that huge bezel at the bottom in addition to the huge notch at the top?

What was Google thinking pre-shipping unannounced phones more than a month in advance to a high-crime country like Russia?

Attached: IMG_20180822_140538.jpg (1500x1500, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vFpmTAigi7M?t=5m51s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you could've posted this in /spg/ but instead you decided to be a faggot

I thought there were no black people in Russia.

Attached: bbe.png (1024x1024, 91K)

lmao sick notch

slavs are the niggers of white people

looks like the apple faggots have taken over the engineering department

Attached: 1440085771542.jpg (768x768, 52K)

>notch
>AND chin
I'd be okay with a notch if the screen extended all the way to the bottom but this is just embarrassing. Especially after google burned apple on the removal of the headphone jack and lack of unlimited cloud storage for photos and videos.

so tell me /g, how does the notch work? I mean if you have an app that has stuff in the top middle, what happens? Or is the side of the notch filled with the top most pixel color of you app? I don't get it...

On android apps don't see the notch or the status bar, and when an app requests fullscreen mode the OS simply blacks out the area surrounding the notch to make it disappear. Some OEMs have an option to display a permanent status bar. iOS on the other hand forces developers to design around the notch and even takes down apps that attempt to avoid it by drawing around the area.

Attached: notch.jpg (2274x6000, 1.61M)

The G stands for Garibaldi

Attached: 12_garibaldi_picture_no_2.jpg (620x368, 14K)

Attached: botnet-chan.jpg (491x277, 43K)

Bezels are good. How the fuck would you hold your phone properly if 100% of it was screen?

You put a case around it :^)

>"Holding your phone incorrectly"

Attached: 1532321527541.jpg (279x312, 19K)

>How the fuck would you hold your phone properly if 100% of it was screen?
Same way I do it now. It rests on my finger while 3 others "hold" the back side.

>"needing to hold your phone in a specific way or else it fucks up"

Attached: wut.jpg (630x615, 35K)

wow. Just. Wow. This is the zoomer-powered future, people. Look at it. Look at it and despair.

you hold the sides of the phone like normal

Attached: so hard.jpg (1300x1206, 79K)

thanks user

Samsung EDGE would disagree. How do you hold it in landscape?

lmao, you can see the autismos face in the phone background

>expecting slavs to exhibit common sense

So what's the point of a notch? Why not just take away the notch and make the screen bigger?

the point is to charge you double while paying for slightly less screen and calling it "aesthetics"

How will the botnet spy on you without a front-facing camera?

Not that user but my guess is - camera
You can't hide camera under the screen and have functional screen...

Who are the white people of niggers though?

>Samshit

Educated african-americans doing their part to make the world a better place. Doctors, engineers, teachers, etc.

So no one?

Neil Degrassi Tysons

It looks like a cheapest table from IKEA turned into a phone.

holy FUCKING shit, did they seriously copy the notch? of all things, they copied the god damn NOTCH

WHY
why are companies insane now
just make something good FUCK

>slavs
>white

At the risk of being labeled a hipster (you are if you don't like notches or lack of headphone jacks) this is the perfect phone for Jow Forums. I can spend all day in the terminal on this thing and in my spare time take some calls or shoot some texts out to friends and coworkers.

Attached: blackberry-key2-preview-4.jpg (1600x1200, 200K)

and then the screen pops out

youtu.be/vFpmTAigi7M?t=5m51s
By the time that happens you'll have snapped the entire phone in half.

you don't need to use terminal on a phone. be an adult and get a laptop for work and use your phone for emails, texts, music, video, and shitposting like everyone else.

Easy, pajeet.

>iphone sux only Apple is stupid enough to put a notch on a phone

мoгy пoдтвepдить

So if I'm on the bus and need to run a quick script or check the output of protein folding simulations I should get out my laptop and look like an autist instead of SSH'ing into the server from my phone? Adults know how to work efficiently, getting out a full-sized laptop for a quick half-minute terminal session isn't what I'd call efficient.

> I'm on the bus and need to run a quick script
you don't need to do this

Maybe if I didn't have a job. Once you get one you'll realize how nice it is to have access to all your corporate servers in your pocket.

Nah, you sound like a dumb intern who just barely graduated or a student or something. I don't know. But you definitely do not need to whip out your gimmick phone and execute a quick script. You're either on a long commute and thus using your laptop or you live in nogville but you definitely don't need to do what you're describing with any regularity. Buying the phone and then being able to do it after the fact might be neat but you're just rationalizing the purchase and have definitely put the cart before the horse.

why

>having to use ssh on your phone

I'm sorry but this is a horrible experience, if I had the option of using a laptop I would always use that. You could also try and automate your workflow more, emails when batch jobs are done etc

30% of black people have an IQ above 100, so those ones

Because there's no technology to hide the camera yet. Except motorized camera like in Vivo/OPPO flagship.

And let me guess, they're charging like $1100 for this piece of shit

Attached: 1534463392420.png (343x450, 173K)

If you're riding the bus you don't have a job worth anything lol

It's seriously pathetic how everyone copies the notch but why they also have to make the copies so ugly? Does anyone but Apple give the slightest fuck about aesthetics?

>he unironically uses landscape mode

Ethiopian, Namibian, Botswanan upper class and upper-middle class

based and redpilled

or you know, you could... put it at the chin

Why is the picture upside down

Gottem

>b-but muh chin is necessary this time because it has a front-facing speaker in it
Couldn't they have just put the speaker in the notch? It's more than big enough.

Sheeeit. They even steal elections.

I don't understand all the hate this is getting. If you want the largest screen possible you need a notch and if you want dual front facing speakers you need a chin. It's literally peak functionality design.

Ethiopians. They were mentioned favorably in greek and roman texts

Why is the pixel 3xl always leaked and never the pixel 3?

I just want to get excited for a 2xl clone so I can finally upgrade from iPhone 5S

welp time to get an iphone next month

finally ditch this trash s8

Attached: kek.gif (220x211, 35K)

nokia 8 sirocco. Trust me on this.

>recommending a bandlet phone

I need that band 12, 13, 29 for full 700 MHz conerage.

>top contribution

Attached: 1482466278823.jpg (479x395, 35K)

Audible kek

Attached: 1533859656069.jpg (408x431, 89K)

I hope you drop your iPhone from 2 feet, destroying it completely

> muh chin
> muh notch
When will this meme die

Attached: 03702B187E0E4BF3A32825D1E0826566.png (472x508, 6K)

ethiopians

>leaked
leaked where?

OP was a faggot today.

N O T C H E D
O
T
C
H
E
D

Yeah but there are millions of russians

>touch should always cover 100% of the screen, no exceptions

There are a lot of niggers in russia
Sandniggers and gooks too

Back 2 reddit faggot

Eat shit and die both you and plebbit, Nigger.

>i want front facing speakers
>omg wtf those chins

Jow Forums changes their mind again

>notch AND a chin
What the fuck. Didn't the notch existed in the iPhone X because it was the "compromise" for a screen without bezels? Having that huge chin defeats the purpose of the notch in the first place. What the flying fuck was Google thinking

that's one ugly phone
it suits the ugly android

I would have preferred it if they had a bigger bezel at the top, and NO FUCKING NOTCH

>steals truck of most advanced tracking devices ever

You've clearly never tried, JUICESSH is preferable over putty

it's a fucking abomination.

normal pixel 3 looks so much better, but it'll still be retardedly overpriced