Name a comfier setup

Name a comfier setup
You can't
Inb4 muh i3

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Api6dFMlxAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i3 is nice though

ubuntu 18.04

>memejaro
>cinnamon

Attached: 1516314262064.jpg (640x558, 34K)

Goddamn. Every Linux distro is the same exact shit with a different wallpaper and start menu.

If Windows did this would it finally be accepted by Jow Forums?.

ok ok, I forgot about the icons.

It is if you don't value your time

> boot
> win + z to launch zathura
> ":open [tab]" to list recent books and open one
> "alt + q" to launch rofi, type "code" to open visual code
> work

all sequence is done within 10 seconds.
> mfw random dude says i3 users do not value their time

Attached: 1381575269464.jpg (500x500, 134K)

not a single part of manjaro is cutting edge or original, even the logo.
just install arch minimally or use anarchy if you can't into tech

Attached: manjaro logo.png (1024x768, 3.01M)

I'm currently on Cinnamon, would switching to a tiling WM make me more productive? I typically use one workspace per program full screened and tile my terminal shit with tmux.

Would i3 be much different? I'm not sure if it's worth giving up some of the niceties of Cinnamon like expose or the nice notification system it has where I can go straight to the source of a notification.

Attached: 1515683433708.jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

>Would i3 be much different?
Not if you went into the config file and changed the keybinds to what you're currently using. But I wouldn't recommend that, i3 has really sane default keyboard shortcuts. If theres some de functionality you are really missing, you can always use i3 on top of a de (i know in Xfce this is possible at least)

> productive
no, nothing makes you more productive just because you've got it.

it can be more convenient, comfy for you, can fit your needs - yes, but you wouldn't know until you try it
youtube.com/watch?v=Api6dFMlxAA

It just werks right from the box and is pretty stable. Stop being a fucking hipster.

>it's not good if it's stable
the absolute state of Jow Forums

literally try anarchy
it's stable with the minimalism or vanilla arch and it doens't take much to install it

>Have perfectly fine, stable and rather large distro with pretty big community
>"NOOOO, USE THIS HIPSTER BARELY KNOWN DISTRO WITH EDGY NAME INSTEAD"
The absolute state of Jow Forums.

>manjaro help

Attached: wtf.png (290x407, 178K)

>manjaro
why the fuck is the name so stupid

sounds like some mexican food

>why the fuck is the name so stupid
This desu. The logo sucks as well.

I spent about 3 hours setting it up initially, complete with polybar and some scripts for stuff i needed like mails, rss notifications, crypto currency trackers, network connections, music etc.
That was almost 2 years ago.
Everytime i install a new distro i just clone my dotfiles, install polybar + i3, copy over the configs and all is done.

Your argument is invalid, only because you are too brainlet to set it up doesn't mean it isn't useful for other people.

>would switching to a tiling WM make me more productive?

not really
if you really want tilling you can set up with any de (kde/xfce/gnome/etc etc)

it's the same thing, jackass. same community, same repos, same DEs, but it has less stolen content and less bloat.

You can stop shilling for your hipster distro anytime now. No one cares.

MANJARO IS ARCH, BUT FOR BRAINLETS THAT CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY'RE INSTALLING

Then there is little to no reason to install your fedora tipping meme distro, amirite? All the same.

bait

Just like your hurr Enerchy

>3 hours
Guess how long it took to setup cinnamon
0 hours

holy shit, this guy is so big of a brainlet he can't even configure i3 to his specific needs
thus he must rely on some shit bloated DE

That 3 hours you "saved" is eaten up by your subtle inefficiencies very quickly. 3 hours is fixed, whereas the detriment to your work is continuous over time... You fool

ManDE