You're best startup projects ideas for big success and big money, fork em over, Jow Forums

You're best startup projects ideas for big success and big money, fork em over, Jow Forums

Attached: 1533654694328.jpg (720x708, 37K)

Gentoo install service, pay 5$/mo for a chink to compile your kernel for you

I don't know about big success and big money, but I've made a library that I've hosted on github, and the last two months I've gotten offers from people in the US and in NZ wanting to hire me and use that library in their work. I just made it for fun, but I'm starting to think that maybe there's some market potential out there I'm not seeing.

A protein powder mixer for $999 that requires proprietary protein powder bags for $9.99 each. Shill it on Jow Forums and bodybuilding.com for easy money.

Link?

That type of bullshit worked so well for juicero

>Get a series of attractive women together
>Take glamorous pictures of them
>Post these pictures online
>Offer men sex with these women for a price

I call it Sex as a Service, or SaaS. I think it has legs, I'm looking for $1 million in venture capital.

>Get a series of attractive little girls together
>Take glamorous pictures of them
>Post these pictures online
>Offer men sex with these little girls for a price
>Take their money and call the police on them

I call it Chris Hansen as a Service, or CHaaS. I'm looking for $1 million in venture capital.

An online website that acts as an anonymous forum based around posting images.
This website will be open to plenty of interests and topics getting thier own section for discussion.
The overall website will have a majority anime overtone to make the site more exciting and create a unique culture.

I call it “Photo Channel”

Attached: A310BBFA-EE5C-4B95-A746-1C0EA97E9406.gif (640x360, 521K)

Uber 2

Attached: 1533438345034.jpg (570x580, 49K)

CRT smartphones

Attached: flube.gif (460x405, 98K)

Uber 2: Tokyo Drift
>get a ride to your destination in a souped up skyline
>the map picks the optimal route for some sick skreds
>pay extra for the driver to use NOx
>join your friends as passengers in an illegal street race

First i come up with this absurd and completely impossible idea, like a sleeve that doubles a battery capacity.
Then i find a bunch of dumb investors, make a great show for em, and get funding.

Then i vanish.

A device that can print to paper what is displayed on your monitor

Piece of software I'd like available and I can't code.

A personal cloud space (secure/not secure, doesn't fucking matter) that can store a couple uploaded videos.

You basically at any random moment you want start a live stream and also location by gps or whatever (unknown to anyone except you) until you cancel the stream or your phone turns off.

Point of this is that if you never show up again or dissappear and get killed or die and you don't log back into a certain account or whatever with in a certain amount of time (user specified) the video will automatically send itself to whoever you want it to as evidence of what happened and where you were at the last time you were when you got fucked up.

A butt that pees when it poops and poops when it pees

SOLD

Your*

But the Gentoo install is really well documented. Even Linux hobbyists can do it now.

several games on android with a ludacris amount of microtransactions that tries to lure you into becoming addicted to it

(also ads)

Wouldn't be that hard, I'm sure you could set up a cron job or something.

I plan to develop a fitness app after I finish college.

A program that calculates the best startup project ideas for big success and big money.

An app that detects shitty threads and auto doxes OP

>You're

Kek

Attached: wetahd.png (403x448, 53K)

Fornite for android where you play as a bunch of futa lolis.

FaceBook but better

>microtransactions: the game
>you buy it for $10
>start out with 1000 credits
>costs 1 credit to add the start button
>1 credit to add the mouse
>by the time you're out of the main menu, 500 credits left
>by this point you're super invested in the game
>first level: 600 credits to play

Cloud-based IoT supply-chain management on the blockchain-as-a-service.

tinder but for fights

ill call it
Fight Club™

kek

eggselend. You'd have confirmation of consent in case bolice shows up

maan pixar sucks