How would enforcing this license work? Asking for a friend

How would enforcing this license work? Asking for a friend.

Attached: 1534875613051.png (620x888, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tomwoods.com/ep-650-fascism-the-career-of-a-concept/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

by courts and expensive lawyers

The same way the GPL is enforced in China

No one can prove you did unless you publicly claim you did, and even then, it's extremely hard for that to be upheld in court.
This license is effectively useless.

might as well create an anti-communist license

>Some coders
How many?

You couldn't enforce that, trying to enforce it would get you sued in a suit that the plaintiff is 100% guaranteed to win.
Its pointless virtue signaling and the exact thing that software needs to rid itself of.

That's a pretty good idea. Why should those who are fundamentally opposed to your very existence use software you created? It just doesn't make any sense.

Why not create a fascist license?

>You couldn't enforce that, trying to enforce it would get you sued in a suit that the plaintiff is 100% guaranteed to win.
Plaintiff means the person filing the suit. I think you mean the defendant would win.

because trump fans all use iphones and macs as facebook machines
they dont know what a software license is

Agreed, it's simply a gesture. A court could never order someone to pay damages because of their political affiliation.
But who cares, it's still going to make some babbies cry, which is the intention.

I wasn't talking about trump fans, I was talking about real fascists.

how is trump a fascist
i'm a democrat and have never understood this meme

you never know how retarded antifa is

american politics are dumb, you'll never understand them

Not free software anymore. I hope they get billed by Github, since only free software projects can host gratis, as far as I know.

>How dare somebody think different things from me! Time to discriminate.

Fascism: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

I smell irony.

You mean the same Github that kicked a project off their service because it had 'retard' in the name?

install gentoo

lol

> write firmware for automatic halogen fire retardant
> explain how flame retardation using non-flammable gasses work in README
> get kicked of github for offensive word
> orphanage burns down, because firmware of their fire retardant was proprietary chinaware.

could the same just be argued like " is a fascist because they lead this country in a way that controls the way i live my lifestyle too much"?
like say JFK put a massive tax on bricks to pay for cheaper healthcare, would construction companies call JFK a fascist for having control of something beyond their control?

he means "webm for retards"
it wasn't an automatic flagging of anything with "retard" in it, and they changed the name and later on moved to gitlab

Yeah, lefties doesn't seem to realize that they look a lot more with the right wingers than they'd like to think.
Horseshoe theory.
They are soooo democratic, until you like something that they don't like.

If you aren't ANTIFA, you are pro-fascist. fuck off and die chocking on daddy drumpfs tiny penis.

BTFO'd

Same way you (don't) enforce any other open sores license

>comparing these retards to autocrats or dictators
Let's not give them that level of honor

It's not the same github anymore, Microsoft might actually allow that now

>Yeah, lefties doesn't seem to realize that they look a lot more with the right wingers than they'd like to think.
what
>Horseshoe theory.
is more of a huge oversimplification than anything else

I wasn't trying to establish an entry for the library of congress about the incident with this post, mate.

But thanks for the clarification.

What is the legal definition of fascism?

tomwoods.com/ep-650-fascism-the-career-of-a-concept/

Anything I don't like.

a trump fanatic

>NY Judge rules bars can throw out patrons for wearing pro-Trump clothing
>you can't use certain software if you have opinions the developers don't like
>but
>BAKE THAT CAKE BIGOT RIGHT NOW

How long until the Rust language adopts this license ?

Attached: Steve Klabnik, Rust Core Team.png (638x1326, 301K)

>but
>BAKE THAT CAKE BIGOT RIGHT NOW
You have it backwards, the baker won. SCOTUS determined that the trials in lower courts were not conducted fairly.

So it makes perfect sense that a judge would rule that a bar can throw out someone in clothing they don't like, totally consistent with the supreme court ruling in the "gay cake" case.

> Also NY: employers owner can be fined $250k in damages if he uses the wrong pronouns in presence of his employees.
> btw, genderfluid "exists". So a 280lbs, 6ft5 guy can simply claim from one day to the other, he's a woman now. Oh you just addressed this WOMAN with "he"? That's a quarter mill, son. Good luck running a business.

Good fucking luck enforcing that license when the supreme court is run by fascists

Attached: 1514189234975.jpg (5000x5000, 1.76M)

>the baker won
SCOTUS pussed out. They didn't say he won, they said the Colorado Commission were literally prejudiced against religious people and tainted the case. That's all. And now he's just being harassed into bankruptcy by leftists. He's already being sued again last week because a tranny tried to get him to make a "Gender Confirmation" cake and he said no.

>we have an antifa movement in france.
He means the Parisian dark army, or the Calais outdoors camping association?

Attached: paris-riots-IT[1].jpg (640x448, 232K)

SCOTUS actually ruled it in the most onions-way possible. The ruling basically said, had they asked nicer, he would have had to bake the cake.

And btw, why the fuck do we have to waste probably hundreds of thousands of tax dollars, because some homos wanted to steer up shit, for once outside of a male colon?

That is how 90% of SCOTUS cases are resolved. The court almost never establishes new precedent, that's the whole point.
t. lawlets

THIS SOFTWARE, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, SHALL BE USED OR
TWEAKED OR DISTRIBUTED OR PURCHASED BY ISRAELI CITIZENS OR PEOPLE OF JEWISH FAITH AND/OR ETHNICITY, SUCH THAT ONE OR MORE OF THEIR PARENTS ARE JEWISH, OR THEY HAVE CONVERTED TO JUDAISM. THE USE, MODIFICATION, AND REDISTRIBUTION OF THIS SOFTWARE IS FURTHER DENIED TO ALL COMPANIES AND ORGANIZATIONS BASED IN ISRAEL, OR OWNED EVEN PARTIALLY BY ANY ETHNIC AND/OR RELIGIOUS JEWS.

===ANY VIOLATION OF THIS SHALL AND WILL BE PROSECUTED===

THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT
SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS OR ANYONE DISTRIBUTING THE SOFTWARE BE LIABLE
FOR ANY DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE,
ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER
DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.

Das rite ain't no one of you rasist usin my mixtape sauftware now.

This

Based.

>This license is effectively useless.
just like the 'people' who came up with it

actually can't we sue the guys who posted this licence? not calling for a raid, just asking what could be done

No, you can't. You are retarded.

>trump is fascist
Honestly don’t get how this came to be. Do people even know what fascism is?

>Do people even know what fascism is?
Nope

This is just a joke, r-ri-right?

Isn't facism essentially a merger of national government and corporate power, bundling them together? At least, I think that's how I remember Mussollini describing it.

Pretty much. Which makes it ironic how "anti"-fascists cheer when the state and big corporations band together to suppress free speech on platforms like YouTube, Twitter and so on, for example.

It's not holding up in court but it could go either way on sjwhub.
>"Wah my is-number package was forked into is-nigger which violates the license"
>Fork promptly removed and account banned

>At least, I think that's how I remember Mussollini describing it.
If you were around when Il Duce was talking you've aged well, Grandpa.
Fascism attracts people in power because they are selfish and autocratic. They love that stuff.
If you want to see fascism look no further than Trump.
Remember, "When Fascism comes to our country it'll be carrying a Bible and will be wrapped in the Flag".