Are you ready for NVIDIA to be kill?

Attached: file.png (719x673, 163K)

I licked a negro once

>implying Intel will still make CPUs in 2020

Lmao, Intel GPU helmed by King Shitskin.

>King Shitskin.
NVIDIA aren't anything either, don't be mem'ed. They have Asians build everything for them while they based their whole existence in buying out the Voodoo IP.

work at intel and know about this.. AMA... big things are coming... massive tam in this area in datacenters.

>When Jacketman raped you so hard you started hoping Intel of all people would defeat them.
I'm starting to feel bad for AMDrones.

>2020
i dont think intel will even be alive by then, let alone release some sort of discrete gpu

did they put the poo in charge?

Imagine shitting on intel cpus and hoping they would beat nvidia on the gpu front. The double think must be killing them.

thats the date india becomes a superpower
raja will fucking do it the absolute madman

>massive tam in this area
Yes. It's NVIDIA's. Why do you think Intel, an incompetent semi-aggressive company, is going to be able to take market share away from a competent aggressive company?

And go on, tell us about the arch. Do your tiny cores have to have an x86 frontend by management decree? Are you allowed a display output port, or is that too gauche?

Where's your GPU ecosystem buildout? OpenCL is focusing on cutting up the spec so the Chinese will use it in application-specific small chips, and by and large everyone doing work seems to fucking hate OpenCL anyway. Vulkan compute? If so, where's the code investment?

THIS TIME WITH POO & JIZZ

POO IN THE JOO SUPERPOWER 2020 JUST WAIT

WHY DO AMD NEVER WIN???

Attached: 1534577800034.png (623x808, 418K)

If it makes you feel any better Charlie said Samsung has so far tried and failed to create a GPU 8 times. At least AMD ship sometimes...

Attached: list2.png (1874x1407, 654K)

intlel kike shill still seething

Could you give me a link to this about samsung really interested.

LARRABEE PART 2: THE TOWERING INFERNO
First Tejas/Jayhawk was made a reality at Computex, and now Larrabee will come to life in 2020. G*d bless Intlel, we'll never be cold again.

Attached: intel curries.jpg (709x520, 52K)

kek