youtube.com/watch?v=_ZPsd-ntw-M
youtube.com/watch?v=ttr1ne_InD0&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=kSCVahyh3Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=iiLSxhyiZss&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Jow Forums

racists can be gamers too

evga > all, aside from the whistling problem on triple-fan designs

I have msi laptop and I woldn't call it elite tier(build quality is not the best and display isn't that great either) but customer service is good(so far my rma process only had a week long turnaround time) and laptops, gpus and motherboards are good(i poured lemonade into my desktop on accident and the msi motherboard survived)

WRONG

Attached: 1534973879924 (1).png (623x808, 418K)

yeah MSI is nice
I fucked up the bios and replaced it with 0 questions
I was ready for them to pull some bullshit

>msi rivaling matrox and pny
lol no

Unironically that list is terrible.
EVGA > Asus > Rest.
Here's why, EVGA has been pushing overkill VRMs and funnily enough has heat pipes and thermal pads conecting them to the god damn heatsink.
That alone already makes them win from everyone in that shitfest.
Gigabyte for example had that giant 3 slot 1070ti/1080 that the VRMs didn't touch at all the heatsink and ran at 95 celcius.
That's not healthy at all for the long term life of the gpu.

>zotac is good
>pny is better than asus
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

pny is american made
asus is made by fucking chincs

Albatron > Sapphire > Gainward > Abit > MSI > Leadtek > Palit > Powercolor

>EVGA
>shit tier
>MSi
>elite tier

Attached: 1494694949048.gif (307x230, 340K)

>albatron
litterally who

I buy whatever is cheapest that has a good warranty because overclocking is for morons that don't want to spend money on a better card.

GOAT GeForce 4 manufacturer

so its bankrupt now then?
ergo its shit

No they make like 3 billion dollars a year, based in Taiwan.

spotted the chinc

>taiwan
sorry i dont buy chinc shit

Attached: brainlet.png (644x500, 66K)

Taiwan is tech capital outside Silicon Valley

Attached: xlaugh.jpg (633x874, 164K)

powercolor
gigabyte
asus
asrock
msi

they are all taiwanese company

oh wait, maybe more
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Electronics_companies_of_Taiwan

>he thinks pny makes gpu's in the usa
AHAHAHAHA you fucking dumb nigger AHAHAHAHAH
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZPsd-ntw-M
pause at 0:56 and read the sticker

Attached: 1528379873250.jpg (798x770, 195K)

Based Ameribrands
>EVGA
>XFX
>PNY
Chinkshit
>the rest

Isnt PNY a part of Palit also Taiwanese?

I salute these gamers

Attached: zowjhg2y8je11.jpg (1124x1089, 108K)

based ameribrands
>evga
made in china
>xfx
made in china
>pny
made in china
>the rest
made in china

BASED

btfo dumb frogposter

btfoed

>MSI
>even good let alone elite

msi is elite btfo

MELLANOX

Imagine not being racist. What a fucking faggot you must be.

Attached: RacismTrotsky.jpg (656x960, 94K)

I can do this all day, dumb nigger. No matter how hard you shill for a company it won't change the fact that ALL OF THEM are made in china, Eat shit and die.

Attached: PNY_GEFORCE_GTX_780TI_2.jpg (800x600, 440K)

nice fake picture

youtube.com/watch?v=kSCVahyh3Dk
>MSI

Attached: 1518636836696.png (1007x1080, 676K)

>how to search for "pny unboxing" on youtube
>how to pause a video and look at a sticker
>how to image search
how to use ebay
go back to Jow Forums and do pic related there.

Attached: 1533647470871.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

no its cheap chinese shit

Shit pic, shit thread, faggot OP.

>56% 56iq mutt thinks it's murican
Lmao. PNY is mediocore at best.

Hmmmmmmm I guess this is trolling thread but...can't resist...

MSI and Matrox are pretty bad, maybe not Asus bad, but still bad. Gainward is actually good. I don't really like EVGA, but it's certainly not on the same level as Asus. I think for Asus there would need to be a special tier. I can't understand how they can be still in business, I suppose there isn't much from them that doens't break before warranty runs out.

Taiwan != China.

hopw much for a good hooker in taiwain

Has Asus really fallen that far? I have a old GTX 275 from them that I bought in 2009, it always made an electrical whining noise but I never replaced it, still abuse it every day and only recently did the fan even begin to make a rickety noise (and only past ~65%, so a custom fan profile in Afterburner compensates it).

I don't game much anymore so it's been enough and I've yet to find a reason to upgrade. Besides power efficiency of course, fucking 200W TDP. That may yet be the reason I replace it with a GTX 2050, whenever that comes out and if its any good. Rather not get a 3-year old design at this point.

I've also been hearing Gigabyte motherboards are almost Asrock-tier these days, is that true?

Fuck sake, I used to like their mobos. Like Asus' but nowhere near as expensive (MSI seems to have taken that place?). I still run an EX58-UD5, only problems so far is the above mentioned video card seems to have sagged the shit out of the first PCIe x16 slot, the high pins must have cracked solder joints or something, it's unstable when the card is running at x16, but not at x8; good thing it's an SLI board and the second x16 is true x16, so I just moved it down.

9.5 years in daily operation. I get the feeling I'll be running these until they die. Or next year, if DDR4 prices come down; Zen2 is looking like an appetizing target.

Which one is made in Taiwan again?

My Gigabyte motherboard is shit. Already RMAed it once due to failure, and the software itself is always a buggy mess. When a driver executable literally has the description "TODO: File description", something is gravely wrong.

>That glob of thermal paste running over the edge of the processor

Ill buy whatever company puts the best vram cooling and bulkiest capacitors in their gpu/mother boards. year to year that changes.

EVGA is better for second-hand purchases and allows for modification as long as you can put it back in its original condition

if you took this list and flipped it upside down it'd be closer to accurate than it is now

Sapphire is based

>elite tier brands
>msi

those fuckers took 90 days to sit on my 980 Ti only to tell me they had to do a check as there were no warranty replacement 980 Tis

they couldve fucking done that at any point after receiving my dead one

but they waited 90 fucking days

fuck MSI

I immediately overnighted an EVGA 1080 Ti and cashed their check

really?
I sent in my laptop to them and the turnaround time only took a week(and they're gonna deliver it to me tomorrow)

*it's gonna arrive to me tomorrow

Both of them would resent that statement

rate my new preorder purchase

Attached: ASUS-GeForce-RTX-2080-TURBO-740x586.jpg (740x586, 49K)

Worst cooler there is

why? is it not the best? then why is it the most expensive 2080ti for sale then?????

JELLY BROS?

Attached: cce1c88b-8a0b-44b4-bc55-11b06fbe8122.jpg (1200x900, 76K)

Whats wrong with zotac? I bought a 1060 6g shortly after launch and have never had problems with it. (Also its almost silent, which I like)

youtube.com/watch?v=iiLSxhyiZss&t=

their massive coolers are shit
other brands with smaller coolers that dont fucking take 3 pci spots are much cooler

Good for you, I hope it last you a long time and perform great.
Shit coolers, Shit PCP's, Shit customer service, Don't even think about OC'ing it.
for a 50$-100$ less than other brands? No thanks.

Complete waste of trips.
>it's expensive so it must be good xd
Please be trolling. If not fuck off and buy Apple because thats what you deserve.

>He fell for the EVGA meme
Enjoy fans 100% and no signal when you max AAA games.

>imagine using GPUs for gaming purposes in 2018
never gonna make it.

Galax are legit

chinc shit brand

Very good brand that BTFOs other non chink brands.

welcome to G, where elitists pipe on about the smallest shit and make it sound like a big deal.

There isn't anything particularly wrong with Sapphire.
I've used a few of their GPUs and they were completely fine.

>Nvidia themselves are going with a double fan solution
>Asus sticks with their shitty one fan
Guess what's catching fire in your house

Attached: 1518360176575.png (319x332, 139K)

>Gainward shit-tier
Nah, although I'd agree they're far worse than they were around the old 6600/6800GT era

>American brands
All trash tier

They're just brand, big no face companies. How often do you buy stuff from them to care?

Do you rank egg brands every time you go for groceries or just buy the one that is on sale of has a box with enough eggs for breakfast or two?

Jow Forums is pure shilling and consumerism at this point.

Calling MSI Elite and EVGA Shit Tier is retarded. Also, Asus makes great shit, their prices are trash compared to competitors, but they're cemented in the industry for a reason.

>MSI
Lol OP

based d/o/u/g/

To be racist requires a belief in free will, the most blue pill faggot meme there is. Like, imagine thinking that, given identical circumstances, multiple situations could arise, as a result of your fucking soul no less. What a fucking moron.

ASUS and EVGA have always worked well for me. Don't buy their shit stuff, go for their more expensive products and you won't be disappointed.

Sapphire aint even bad tf

thanks for shit-tier brand list.

>gayming

Attached: Super Mario Bros 2 - CLV-P-NAADE pdf.png (310x207, 79K)

based and redpilled

Lmao that fucking image. There were a couple others like it, who the fuck made them? Do you have the others?

Attached: GAMERS, Israel.jpg (900x945, 219K)