Does anyone know a book for retards that teaches how computers work? From boolean logic to hardware to software?

Does anyone know a book for retards that teaches how computers work? From boolean logic to hardware to software?

Attached: cat.jpg (1080x1920, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/buyunwang/CPSC-213
nand2tetris.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's a handsome ass cat

Thanks user, he was actually abandoned in the streets by my stupid fuck neighbor so I adopted him.

Google your local uni's computer design and architecture course and see what book they use.

Code: The hidden language of computer hardware and software

shelly cashman's discovering computers

Kitty!

Attached: 1532263386762.png (604x516, 88K)

SICP.
Read it.

Do I read this before or after programming language books

Kenneth H Rosen
Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications

Don't bother too much with learning a language. Learn discrete math, and read a bit about programming.

Programming is janitor work. Problem solving using logic and an algorithmic approach is software engineering.

Introduction to Algorithms
Book by Charles E. Leiserson, Clifford Stein, Ronald Rivest, and Thomas H. Cormen

Another resource for you

github.com/buyunwang/CPSC-213
>Computer Systems; A Programmer's Perspective - Randal E. Bryant & David R. O'Hallaron.pdf

xD

>Programming is janitor work. Problem solving using logic and an algorithmic approach is software engineering.
so are you trying to imply that software engineers don't program?

nand2tetris.org/

They may, or may not. Programming is not the hard part, it's the easy portion of the job. That's the point to be made.

Consider that a more experienced software engineer may only write SRSs or other technical documents, and never implement a damn thing for a living.

Um...boolean logic is kind of easy...

Harris, David Money & Harris, Sarah L., Digital Design and Computer Architecture

This

Pretty much everything you'll need to know will be in that book

Yes, memorizing the operations is easy. But that doesn't say anything about the complexity that can be represented using these axioms.

You basically are saying, "addition is easy, therefore I'm great at calculus."

This, this and this. It's exactly what OP is describing.