Are they the only ones capable of saving us from the green menace?

Are they the only ones capable of saving us from the green menace?

Attached: intel-graphics-logo.jpg (1050x560, 38K)

No

its a byproduct of their compute addons they are making for servers
its gonna be good for encoding and compute but thats it

Attached: no-there-is-another.gif (245x170, 346K)

is some user gonna make a quad risk v-based video card and sell it from his basement?

If AMD would just sell RTG to Intel, yes, Nvidia would have competition.

Give Lisa Su another year or two.

Attached: 134838083.jpg (815x524, 209K)

>supporting the kikes

wouldnt amd get in trouble with regulators if they dominate both pc + console cpu and gpu markets?

nope amd has demphasized desktop GPUs

navi is just focusing on PS5 and no doubt they are doing something for MS. They arent going to have anything competitive for quite some time. A die shrink of polaris or vega is all im expecting from them.

no they wont

intel gets in trouble because of its tactics not because it had a better market share

You sure?

yes my uncle works for AMD

>Anything getting even close to nvidia.
>When jacketman literally created a monopoly with CUDA giving them infinite money for R&D their consumer cards for the rest of eternity thanks to all that boeing / lockheed AI auto pilot shit.

Do me a favor and check how expensive nvidia papers are in the stock market and how they continuously keep going up and then come back here to tell me how intel who's being beaten by AMD like the wife of a jobless alcoholic middle aged man will manage to beat nvidia in their own game.

AMD whenever they have the capital to fund the RND to abandon GCN.

2020 will be the year of Intel.

Attached: 1534895877315.png (626x657, 181K)

>Anything getting even close to nvidia.
i remember people saying that about intel desktop cpus a few years ago

>Comparing nvidia which is extremely agressive and known to blow almost half their profit back on R&D to intel "lmao why would we need to waste shekelz on dye shrink if they goys keep buying it" goldberstein.

jews are jews no matter what shade of blue/green

AMD has been in the GPU business longer than Intel.

Intel's first venture in the GPU space was a disaster, now they took the Pajeet that essentially nuked AMD's GPU for the next decade.

I'm more inclined to believe that Intel will eventually wake up from its slumber (after all that's what big techs do) and rekt Ryzen than having a GPU that can compete with AMD and Nvidia.

Jacketman is a purebreed chink who used to be an engineer at AMD.
He's not the guy with a business / marketing degree who wears nice suits that intel loves to put as CEOs.
The guy is proud as fuck of throwing billions on research and thinks he's showing his waifu to his friends every time he talks about some deep learning cluster shit.

not really. the ati pedigree people are almost all gone now

>super power 2020
hmm sounds familiar

Attached: nonfree_compression.gif (273x275, 1.79M)