Explain how androids are better than iphones

Explain how androids are better than iphones

>Pro tip: you can't

Attached: 1513268377345.jpg (989x826, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-switch/wp/2017/03/08/the-luxury-of-telling-poor-people-that-iphones-are-a-luxury/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More software is available on android
You can inject your own apps and not have to keep reverifying them to work

>why people uses iphone

funny you say that, almost every black dude I see they have unironically an iphone and they constantly brag about it

>reddit spacing

Attached: 1511450449801.jpg (300x299, 11K)

Android phones actually let you do things with them, rather than having a locked-down OS that treats you like a 3 year old.

If I wanna watch a movie on my phone, I can drag it from my computer to my phone without downloading and installing any weird proprietary software

No Apple ID that I can never get rid of.

With Android I can root and actually own my phone. Install whatever OS/rom I want, systemwide adblock, uninstall system apps and sideload region restricted stuff.
With iPhone you do it the Apple way or fuck you.

>blacks & hispanics
>redheads
wtf

iPhone runs apps at bare metal requiring significantly less RAM, battery power, and CPU resources.

Android, meanwhile, encapsulates all apps in their own ART instances that require an 8 core/64GB RAM phone with 2 hr battery life just to show the splash screens.

>needs to take out a loan to buy an iphone
>"look at how rich and successful I am everyone :^)"

Hispanic is not a race

(you)

Attached: 1507248601695.jpg (643x960, 256K)

>frogposting

Attached: 1463721241422.png (332x512, 186K)

Do I win?

>own android phone
>earn under 60 000$ a year
>work in construction field
>not divorced but also not married
>not redhead

Where do these statistics even come from?

I'm a "hispanic" with an iphone. Still a virgin at 31 too.

ass

They're not made by Apple, the only company that beats Intel in kikery and fooling the eternal goyim

Attached: 39905874_2053551468009356_1508160324128210944_n.jpg (613x612, 31K)

Attached: 1534995970086.jpg (989x826, 155K)

They’re both trash.

Better desktop analogy

Red hair is hot imo

This

Attached: 1531363618696.jpg (640x856, 106K)

>More software is available on android

name one thing that's available on an unrooted poodroid that isn't on ios

Termux

Apple gets to decide which app I'm allowed to install and which I'm not. Google doesn't.

Attached: 1533933691442.jpg (225x225, 5K)

hosts based adblocker

Clover

>android users are 50% more likely to be redheads

Fuck iPhone users then

Schanzenfest

Most people have Samsung or iPhone, no one calls it a android at all.

Pic.

Attached: hmm interesting _ kitty love! _ Pinterest.jpg (438x440, 33K)

>one line separation once
hahha reddit spacing ima rite

>Android users are 50% more likely to be redheads
God, how I wish.

Debian in chroot

Stickmount
Titaniumbackup
AFWall+
Xposed
Avidd
Drivedroid

Fuck you and your ishit

I guess the race-baiting shit was added later, but IPhone users are mostly leftist cosmopolitan bugmen.

autism apps that nobody actually uses.

Let's see you install a custom ROM on an iPhone.

>shitskins dont use iphones
ayyy lmao

I think the main problem with these statistics are that because there are more Android users than iOS users there is more diversity. You can see the difference in crispyness in the racebaiting text. And what's with the inconsistent icons, even in the iOS section the icons have different border radiuses.

I do, I even use some daily. Especially the ability to use Linux programs is indispensable to me. Being able to convert video with ffmpeg or edit photos with imagemagick on the go is really nice. With the "a tablet that can replace your PC" thing Apple is pushing, I'm surprised they haven't added the ability to run full applications in a sandbox yet.

kagg Haider

vodafone india

>Moving goalposts

>Blacks and Hispanics
>50% more likely to be redheads

What the fuck am I reading?

iphone is just herd-phone for nontechnical people that enjoy being slaves to one company that enjoys increasing their stock value instead of bringing fourth a useful and trustworthy product

Honestly it all boils down to additional useful features/functions and better battery life/performance. iPhones are nice but in the end they're simply just not worth it for the price especially when they cost twice as much as competing android smartphones and have inferior specs.

ex. $1,000 3GB iPhone X vs $549 8GB oneplus 5T.

Attached: Screenshot_20180802215314.png (1280x720, 606K)

redheads

termux

This is true, and its the modern Escalade or good tooth, they spend everything (including credit) to buy one and take shit care of it (has a broken screen)

>he doesn't make his posts well spaced out and airy

KDE Connect

limbo x86

>18% more to work out daily
nope, they're more likely to use fancy workout apps and keeping the iWorkout™ or whatever shit updated about that.
I workout daily and have never used any apps for that

newpipe and basically any functional wifi/internal/sd card file explorer

>morons replying seriously to spam advertisements instead of reporting

When do I get my Android qt?

Attached: 872362857.jpg (1976x2531, 1.05M)

Yeah, keep giving Apple credit for features that they "invented" 3-5 years after Android has already had them.
*face unlock (2011, Samsung)
*NFC (Motorola, 2010)
*side loading apk apps (since 2011, all Androids)

Wtf how does my gair color so accurately predict the phone I have. Do all gingers just love android?

Most Americans who own an iPhone are poor fags.

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-switch/wp/2017/03/08/the-luxury-of-telling-poor-people-that-iphones-are-a-luxury/

Stupid ass bait thread. No one claims Android is anywhere near iOS. It's the Walmart of phone OSes, people use it because they have no choice.

> since 2011
?
It has been there since at least 2.2 or even 1.6.

Most Americans are poorfags. Obviously most owning iPhones are poorfags too, just like most Lagdroid users are.

ok paco.

Attached: lacretura.png (900x900, 323K)

Nigga, this isn't a race. It's not about coming first but doing shit right.

>bugmen
kill yourself at the earliest convenience

>being a subhuman bugman
kill yourself immediately

Attached: 1520202852429.jpg (996x954, 319K)

you're still here. do it, faggot

I like life

he's an itoddler bugman, so technically he's already killed himself, it'll just take a while for the aids to take effect

Attached: 1525873502445.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

>classic incel cope
lmao @ your entire existence

Statistically everyone has half a penis.

Being a nigger and using an iPhone is like being white and attending black lives matter events

Decent white people do it. Leave your Internet bubble from time to time.

Manga readers

>using an iPhone and attending black lives matter events
>decent white people
Pick one.

An iPhone users logic. They also brag about needing drugs to cope with their buyers remorse, and believe that people in tech fields love being locked into 1 single platform.

But more gays and blacks use iPhones for bragging rights in the same manner that more whites attend social enraged protests to seem more accepting.

You have to realize that eveyone is retarded to me. Especially (you)

What did (((((he))))) mean by this?

Attached: 1534987400947.jpg (531x532, 84K)

Wouldn't it be better to stop whites from breading?

>breading
Dam right. Fucking gringos and their put breadcrumb in everything addiction.

I chuckled for longer than expected.

That's really odd
I live in hispanic/latino, med, and some africans region and a lot of them own iPhones and feel really insecure if they don't
Lots of them are old ones, secondhand, and/or beat up and cracked all over the place though

If you're a poorfag, you want the shit you buy to be reliable, since you can't just buy a new phone if the Lagdroid shits the bed.

>ishit
>reliable
>shits the bed every september just in time for applel to shit out the new lagPhone

I don't get it.

t. ex-iPhone 7 plus owner

Attached: 1528269367291.png (886x837, 706K)

>lagroid not reliable
nigga i have an s2 thats still running without a hiccup.

Older Samsung phones were unironically great. No idea how they managed to get worse.

>post apps that's exclusive to android
>those exclusive apps doesn't count
Iphonefag everyone

Except we do?

not up to date with new phones as i literally dont give a fuck. just use it for youtube, taking notes and whatsapp. what's wrong with the new ones? I know the battery is no longer replaceable and the screen shatters easily (I dropped this piece of shit at least 5 times and it works fine) but what would stop them form being reliable?

I'm already used to Android and have literally had zero problems with it doing what I need it to do. Absolutely everyone around me uses WhatsApp by default so communication of pretty much every variety is covered. It browses the web just fine. All the mmiscelaniouslittle stuff, there's an app. I don't really need a reason beyond that. Also what's with this shit where your brand of choice defines you like you're trying to imply from the infographic?
>statistically most tomatos are red
>"FUCKING TOMATOS ARE ALL RED, BELL PEPPER MASTER RACE, GET COLORS FAGGOT"
I see that massive leap in logic all the time and I never understand how anyone gets there without doing that knowingly and on purpose.

It's literally not a race and describes a region of people and the term was started during the Regan presidency

>the term was started during the Regan presidency
>implying shit Reagan said isn't 100% true for the cuckservatives

> Decent white people do it
Maybe to shoot the place up

Well, mass shootings is something they are truly great at after all.

file manager and the fact that I can plug in the phone in every PC and use it as an external 128+256GB HDD without installing Bonjour trojan and iTurdes that can't even transfer files unless it's playable or viewable through iOS severely limited music/video/picture app.

I literally can't.

Attached: 1510054702514.png (980x1132, 119K)