Do you feel like rechargeable batteries are unappreciated ?

Do you feel like rechargeable batteries are unappreciated ?

Attached: chipprt.png (999x960, 2.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gbn_51IoJiM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Mr. Samsung...
>I don't feel so good...

Literally no one wanted or had an extra removable battery until phones started making them non-removable. There's no need, if need more charge on the go use a charge bank.

Attached: loss.png (1016x728, 437K)

Things with non-replaceable batteries are devices with an expiry date.
Many old computers die because their batteries leak out and corrode the connectors.
And as the batteries get bigger, the damage also gets bigger.

I did. I had 3 batteries for my Galaxy S2.
I kept one in my bag so I could swap it out when I ran low.
Full charge within seconds.

How fucking young are you?
People used to buy replacement batteries for their phones back then all the time instead of having to shell out for a new phone every year

>Literally no one wanted or had an extra removable battery until phones started making them non-removable

I replaced the battery on my flip phone (and DS) when they started ballooning.

>buying a new phone every year or two

Who's a good goy

I miss popping in a fresh 6000 or 10000 mAh battery into my G3 every day. I did get the zerolemon 7000 mAh battery charge case for my v30 BUT that's just a charging battery for the main battery, not an actual replacement which just isn't the same. Run it down, charge, run it down, charge vs just leaving that bitch alone and lasting for days.

Attached: helpmin.png (251x211, 72K)

>Many old computers die because their batteries leak out and corrode the connectors.

The fuck are you talking about nigger?

The original fast charging.
So much better than modern "fast charging" which is much slower.

Why do you put this shitty NTSC effect on the image you upload?

Ive seen you do this a few times

yeah what is it 1.67 amp 9 volt or some bullshit on this new fast charging? vs 5 volt 2 amp. i mean it's better than not having it but it's seriously not a replacement for swapping batteries.

5v 200mA is way better.

phones´s batteries never was a object for massive consumerist. in 2000´s era was hard find new batteries for Nokia clamshells and still hard today.

I got an extra battery for the LG G5 and a portable battery charger, so I don't have to have stupid cable running from my phone when I need a charge.

The CMOS/SRAM/CLOCK battery.
Kills PCs, Kills Amigas, kill X68000's.
Check out this Ozzie and his Amigabox:
youtube.com/watch?v=Gbn_51IoJiM

The battery doesn't recieve 9v, there's a voltage regulator which brings it down to just above the battery's voltage.
9v goes into the USB port, and gets to the battery at 3.7-4.2v.
What this allows for is a higher power output (and amperage) to charge the battery, while keeping a low current over the USB cable.
High amperage USB cables are expensive, so it's easier to just make fast charging 9v over USB.

P = I x V

something like that yeah, i'm half asleep.

What matters is that the battery is charging at a high current, and getting hot.
Charging (and discharging, to some degree) batteries while they are hot reduces their lifespan.

Complete rubbish.

Had a spare for my legendary HTC HD2. If I wanted to go somewhere after work i could just slap it in rather than be tethered to some stupid power brick.

>

t. normie