Leftist agenda on my Android emojis

I'm really not the average guy from Jow Forums or an incel that "reees" at the simple thought of any kind of progressive behavior. Most of the time I don't really care but I've noticed this shit on my Emojis. There is no male alternative. Isn't this a bit forced? I mean, if woman are that independent and strong why do they need this meaningless shit on a cuckphone? At least include a male alternative. So much for equality.

Attached: Screenshot_20180823-060643__01.jpg (1080x810, 104K)

Please go see a shrink before you turn psychotic.

>he thought feminism was about equality
scammed son

Those things are made by """"males"""" that want to woo women in the pussiest way possible.
"See? i'm a feminist too! i did all the icons!"

Based and redpilled

long press on the emoji you literal fucking retard

Check your privilege, fucking white male

Not every emoji needs to be a fucking cis white male. Its not the 1910s anymore

imagine being such a fucking tool that you make up shit like this just to increase the divide in people. you are a fucking joke

Attached: Screenshot_20180822-222702_Messages.jpg (1057x765, 152K)

>why do they need this meaningless shit on a cuckphone
I don't know, kiddo. Why are you so obsessed with emojis?

Fuck, I fucked up anons. Still, why are most female? Couldn't they have 50/50 it? For some reason this is really making me upset. Guess it has to do with all the hypocrisy these people have

Yes, blame others for your insanity.

Why can't they just make "genderless" cancer petients having a successful life? Unlike you degenerates

Who gives a fuck? If you use emojis you deserve to be gassed.

/thread

Hey, actual lead of the cabal leftist here. No we are not trying to socially engineer society through emojis. Why the fuck would we care about emojis. There's shit like war and poverty and far right populism to worry about. Well, actually thanks to us that last one won't be a problem in the west for another couple of years now. Spencer himself admitted antifa won.

You posted this in the wrong bored, Jow Forums is lefty/commie unironically shithole board, post this on Jow Forums.

I don't have those shitty emojis. Where is that from?

>tech illiterate Jow Forums schizo discovers how to use a smartphone
Why is it that right wingers so fucking brainwashed?

Attached: 1519296823084.jpg (201x251, 8K)

The only thing you faggots "won" is my fucking COCK in your mom's ASSHOLE every fucking night

Ah, peak Jow Forums

Attached: 31093416.jpg (750x612, 65K)

Fucking 2018, I can't even tell if this faggot is serious or not.

Appears to be more of a parody of his idea of a SJW, maybe I am still too optimistic but OP being 100% serious is just too much.

You just can't be this dumb, can you?

Attached: 37272495.jpg (602x960, 83K)

>emojis aren't equally represented
>SO MUCH FOR EQUALITY
Look I really do try to avoid using this term as much as possible but..if you think /emojis/ are what consitutes equality or there lack of...you have priviledge. You have literally no idea what inequality is or what it entails for people. Come the fuck on dude.

Is that motherfucking Duterte? What is going on there and when was it shot?

Actually we're quite into that.

yikes

>this thread

Attached: 1523173139460.jpg (708x631, 119K)

user, this whole female movement isnt actually about equality

It's 17 chicks to 4 guys. Why is that? Female mechanic? Makes total sense right? Female welder? What is that? 1% of total welders? You guys are blind

The Jews?

nah, only Jow Forumstards.

>I'm really not the average guy from Jow Forums or an incel that "reees"

sure buddy

now fuck off back to the donald

Attached: 1534674322442.jpg (703x879, 60K)

>uses an iphone
>wonders why he's such a faggot

Attached: 1528290935273.jpg (604x511, 71K)

correct

Cool bait. I have a better alternative: Emojis are outlawed, and only text-based emoticons remain. Tell me how you fuck that up, too.

dude looks like an oblivion npc

www(dot)stat(dot)ee/29918
There are 105 women per 100 men, is that made by the jews too? Jow Forumstards are truly retards.

This one is so fucking sad. Just a dumb kid, shitting on his future because his dumb ass parents didn't teach him how to use social media.

>implying Jews didn't create women to seduce hard working white males from the path of the Lord

In what world is 23.5% equal to 52.5%?

>they have more emojis NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
If you long press you can select male, what's the problem?

>using emojis
Isn't this place 18+

Welcome to Jow Forums in 2018.

This is a hilldog-only board, get out Jow Forumstard.

Attached: woman.jpg (1200x800, 770K)