Almost 2019

>almost 2019
>GPU prices are still 500% up from 2011 with no sign of going down ever

BUTTCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIINNN!!!

Attached: 1498051246526.png (808x805, 1.28M)

>minners

Attached: FB_IMG_1535000448891.jpg (720x373, 16K)

Free market, commie.

Attached: 1518541147844.png (996x455, 473K)

THIS KILLS THE /V/EDDITOR

Attached: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png (808x805, 488K)

>Free market
>Government enforced monopolies via never expiring patents and copyrights

Choose one.

Take the iGPUpill and stop playing games like a fucking /v/toddler.

Attached: a.jpg (895x440, 79K)

I don't even care about faggot vidya gaymes, all I want is a decent GPU for WORKSTATION purposes without it raping my wallet and leaving me starving for a month.

This, so much.

Attached: 1529367889132.png (533x624, 217K)

Is it for work? Your office will give you company hardware. Is it for a side business? Great, take the money you're already earninh from that and invest it in nicer hardware. Is it for dicking around in Arsedobe Potatoshop? Then get fucked.

It sounds very childish to keep yelling "Gaems are for kiddos! i'm too rad for that!".
But on the other hand, you don't need anything better than a iGPU to play GAMES on your computer.
Yes, you will miss out on the AAA lootskinnerbox garbage, but the actually good stuff just don't need much of a GPU power.
This probably not being the case anymore when satisfactory is out of course, but i bet it will run fine on Ryzen.

What third world shithole do you live in where you can't buy a 1080 for 450 bucks?

Attached: Screenshot_20180822-224731_Amazon Shopping.jpg (719x335, 88K)

canada :^(

Attached: Screenshot (65).png (531x628, 113K)

>GPUs are only for gaymin
NEET detected

is bitcoin a jewish trick to lessen the combined computational power of the earth by wasting it on mining?

>Is it for dicking around in Arsedobe Potatoshop?
Are you high or retarded? Photochop doesn't needs an expensive GPU, it can run very well on integrated graphics from a laptop made in 2003.

Same, in Canada they raise prices and say it's due to the exchange rate, but when the rate improves, the prices don't come down. At this rate we will be at Australian prices.

With the last and final crypto bubble, the Bitcoin scam has already run its course. It's no longer profitable to mine with GPU cards.

Not all of us live in your world of buying $500 hardware daily with daddy's allowance, Richie Rich. And even then, I live in a country where computer parts are a top target for customs agents to either steal them and mark them as lost or give you and invoice of 50% value import tax, and if the GPU ends being defective RMAs are out of the question.

>is bitcoin a jewish trick to lessen the combined computational power of the earth by wasting it on mining?
Nope
XRP is the real jewish scam

Attached: the trruth about xrp.jpg (856x7899, 1.73M)

PC gaming is probably going to have a crash soon. People were holding out for the new cards specifically because current cards are too expensive. Then RTX was revealed to be the opposite of relief. Now people are stuck with no cards that they can honestly say are good value. AMD and Intel could make bank here if they sell a good value GPU line, but we'll see.

Attached: totsuka_saika.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Shouldn't the miners be dumping 1080s by now?

Well amd is supposedly going to come out with 7mn gpus alongside 7nm cpus. If they price them reasonably, the boost in performance might make them real good on price/performance.

What a cute boy.

Thanks to trash in flyover country electing corporate overlords who promise safety from brown people.

Nice try King Nigger

Do you actually think Hillary would do any better?
Obongo didn't fixed it, Clinton didn't fixed it, no one fixed it.
They just made it worse and worse everytime the rat whined.

>Do you actually think Hillary would do any better?
We would probably have MW2 in real life by now. So maybe, depending on how hardcore you are.

AMD basically just has to make a Ryzen APU that competes with a 1060 and Nvidia loses a shitton of marketshare.

Most corporations supported Hilary Clinton, her campaigned raised over $1 billion.

Your move, fag.

t. discord tranny

When did I say I liked Hillary?

You didn't say it. You screamed it.

Are there any motherboards that have multiple video ports? I still want to have three monitors in a world where CPU graphics are all I need.

Is Jow Forums still alive or have they all been wiped out?

Attached: 1509850857861.png (1396x1382, 1.15M)

I wish P = NP was constructively proven just so that cryptoshekels crash and miners fuck off.

As of now, it's mostly just people who didn't sell are posting pink wojaks.

Cute boys won't save us from overpriced GPUs.

Attached: DPS9TFd.jpg (629x920, 126K)

Only in your dreams. You'd rather count on quantum computing to break big-key cryptography, and that is, in the second part of the century.

So what your saying is that you live in a third world shithole so your prices are always 500% increased? K got it. If you live in the first world and can't save 500$ up in a reasonable amount of time.... You probably should get a better job than part time at subway being a sandwich engineer.

>PC gaming is probably going to have a crash soon.
Not happening.

You'll see.