I'm sure this is totally unintentional and not at all to try to make BitChute look bad

I'm sure this is totally unintentional and not at all to try to make BitChute look bad

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com.au-2018.08.23-17-56-12.png (454x671, 47K)

It's even better now.

Stay classy Poogle.

Attached: poogle.jpg (800x600, 64K)

Bitchute's frontpage:
>muh niggers
>muh jews
>muh immigrants killing europe
>muh sjw in gayming (gayming is srs bsnss)
>muh MAGA
>muh Trump
>muh leaked emails
>5 Infowars podcast knockoffs
>le "commie liberal tranny gay dad cuck tells his wife's daughter to take a proud white male's MAGA hat off a prank. guess what happens next" clickbait videos
Yeah, it's pretty accurate. All those websites, like Bitchute and Voat, sadly end up swarmed by alt-right retards (redundant, I know) because 'murrican politics are absolute cancer.
>implying Alphabet cares enough about Bitchute to waste one of it's employees time manually changing something, when their automated systems will inevitably put an alt-right talking point there
top lel

Attached: 1532281709977.jpg (1051x739, 227K)

>, sadly end up swarmed by alt-right retards
They always do seem to be, makes them usable really.
>(redundant, I know)
You're just as bad as them.

idk, seems about right to me.

BASEDBOY
O
Y
B
O
Y

antisimitic nazi pedos everywhere these days

Nazis and antisemites should be silenced but there's nothing wrong with being a pedo.

Surprisingly, d.tube doesn't have this problem. Also if anyone knows, is bitchute monetizable?

>service that isnt rife with thought control and censorship is flooded with content that mainstream audiences find objectionable
Yes?
Same shit with liveleak

>bitchute
That's the "YouTube Killer" utilizing some javashit torrent client to deliver videos right? The one with the abysmal performance that doesn't work on older devices at all, clogs up my upstream to save themselves money and completely shuts down streams about once every 15 minutes?

Yeah, we wouldn't want them to look bad...

This. All they have to do is spend a tiny bit of effort putting up a different face and it would be avoided.
Look at snapchat, they pretend people are just sending fun photos of pets and whatever the fuck, meanwhile 99% of the userbase is just using it to send nudes.

>>muh leaked emails
hillary killed at least a few people in the last 2 years alone KILLED including assange faggot

take your meds

>adhominem

>implying Alphabet cares enough

Just a friendly reminder that "nobody cares"/"why would they care about x"/"x isn't popular enough, they don't care" is one of the most common tropes used by astroturfers to influence communities and stop discussions.

Attached: What to do when you spot a shill.png (1498x2428, 591K)

imagine being this paranoid and uneducated

they're not wrong though, that is all that bitchute fags talk about.

>that clinton election employee - publicly killed
>qadafi - publicly killed
>assange - took half the internet down, us millitary - most likely killed - info against clinton never released - assange never spoken since
faggot

The other biggest strategy they use is call the other person crazy, unstable, a conspiracy buff, etc.

Normal people don't post like that - they might call someone crazy, but they provide an explanation. Facts. Both of these posts are just the ad hominem, with no reasoning or explanation whatsoever; he's is an astroturfer.

Attached: 1533929111771.png (673x502, 491K)

PRAISE TRUMP MAGA MAGA WALL MAGAPEDES LOL I LOVE ISRAEL BUT FUCK JEWS, LOVE JEWISH PEOPLE THO ALSO AMERICA IS TOTALLY WHITER THAN U MUHAMMAD LOL

And how do you want people to argue with you if you sound like a rabid flat-earther ignoring all logic?

>normal people don't call other people retards on the internet
how new are you?

>hurr ad hominem is always invalid
I don't need to ""debate"" a conspiracy obsessed schizophrenic when I see one, calling him a moron is enough.

Dropped

Attached: file.png (302x587, 89K)

LMAO
/thread

Attached: 1509974932596.png (1024x707, 53K)

>Normal people [...] provide an explanation. Facts.
It is my pleasure to greet you here on our planet Earth, though I worry you have been misinformed about the native population. You see, most humans are, in fact, retarded cunts. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here nonetheless.

>1st hour
>hour
>video is 42 minutes
Confirmed for fake news

How is he ignoring logic? There have been plenty of times companies have paid for controversy to stir sales, i.e EA with Dantes Inferno
Why is it completely ridiculous that a free and easy to post forum like Jow Forums, which delivers content to millions daily, would have paid advertisers posting here to promote their products and argue against other products?

again
>adhominem

you don't ""debate"" because you can't

get the fuck out libcuck

so.ycucks ITT still butt blasted after 2 years that their favourite shillary lost a rigged election for her. lmao.
it's a sight to see everyday. the fever. the delusion these leftist idiots have. ahahah
she had everyone on her side yet she lost like a bi.tch.
MAGA