Why aren't you moving to the land of the rising sun, 名無しさん?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-08-20/why-some-techies-are-shunning-silicon-valley-for-japanese-dream
Why aren't you moving to the land of the rising sun, 名無しさん?

Attached: file.png (627x630, 73K)

anime is gay and I can't into moonspeak

Don't worry, many weeaboo fujoshi trash can't speak japanese and visit anyway

Holy based

Living the dream. I wish I had a good degree OP of course I want to live the dream too.

Attached: 1494013935215.png (600x568, 524K)

>come be a japanese wagie!

>come drink with your japanese colleagues and discuss cartoons, comics and video games!

ideological warfare

働きたくないから

good, maybe japan can make our shit again and become the power house it was supposed to be.

>tfw moved to work in China as backend/devops

Not worth it, avoid China at all costs. The only advantage is the easy girls and saving money. I suspect Japan is not much better at least in terms of work/free time balance and communication in the office

死ぬ

ん?

>LINE
Based.

>tfw want to move and work in china as embedded systems engineer or programmer
>i speak chinese very well, i am white american with a degree and 10 years experience, and enjoy a fair part of chinese culture, and get along with chinese people well, so i don't think it will be hard for me
why did you leave? i've heard a lot of stories from other westerners who didn't exactly like it, but they never get specific

> anime is gay
no u r
> and I can't into moonspeak
Rakuten forces their employees to use English.

What is their startup culture vs. corporate culture? I’d expect startups to be more like those in the West, especially if they’re trying to attract westerners.

I read somewhere Rakuten makes prospective employees read the founder's biography.

China is nice in some parts. The chinese are shitty in all parts.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You missed the best part of the article
>Tomohiro Ikebe, the Line executive who opened the Kyoto office and conducted hiring interviews, said video conferences via Skype revealed something interesting about many of the applicants.

>“You could see that a lot of them had bookshelves full of Japanese comics,” he said.

What a twist!

Pay for software engineers is garbage and Japanese "work culture" is insane.

Attached: joon.jpg (883x902, 134K)

>wanting to be surrounded by anime

no thanks

Attached: kotblini NO.jpg (1280x960, 228K)

this. this is the dumbest shit i've ever read. you can watch anime on the internet and play japanese video games anywhere in the world. it might be slightly better if it said he loved japanese culture or food, even then san francisco has plenty of that, but no he's just a dumb spic.

> san francisco has plenty of that
Why the hell would anyone go there in current year? At least Japan isn’t covered in shit.

Attached: image.jpg (1245x926, 877K)

>Why aren't you moving to the land of the rising sun,
Average working hours per year is >2300 hours. I don't feel like committing sudoku over work.

i spent a week there about a month ago and there was no shit... it's a very nice place. one time i did see piss on the sidewalk though. stay out of the tenderloin district. i didn't see a single homeless person in japantown.

You’re lucky. SF set up a literal poop patrol because it’s so bad. Still
> california
Not even once.

It's not all bad but people are rude and pushy, have no sense of personal space, the food often can make you sick, it's hard to form genuine friendship as everyone just sees you as a white monkey. 99% of the companies are terrible at organizing and unless you're manager no one cares about your expertise. Also constant communication issues wear me down, as I don't speak Chinese that well. I didn't leave yet btw

HAHAHA what a weeb loser

>come drink radio active

ofc it's not, it's closed culture full of wage slaving, disgustingly filled cities and tiny flats/in-spaces