Intel is fucking finished. DONE FOR

techpowerup.com/247028/intel-gags-customers-from-publishing-performance-impact-of-microcode-updates
This is the LITERAL fucking END. Last nail. Done. No more. It's over. Game Over.

Attached: 1534799470933.gif (250x188, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
kb.vmware.com/kb/55808
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is what you get for trusting your rights to free market capitalism.

Stupid commie get out

AMD is free market, though. The very epitome of FREEDOM.

What on EARTH are you talking about? Intel published performance numbers on their on website on what happens when you disable HyperThreading to prevent ForeShadow Attack

Attached: mitigation-impacts-linux-data-center-virtualized-environments-graph-16x9[1].jpg (1920x1080, 420K)

>implying that a "news" post will kill a giant company.

Please leave this earth and die you fucking waste of space.

illegal in EU. get fucked burgers.

Those benchmarks are with, like you said, hyperthreading disabled.

Intel is talking about BIOS updates.... Imagine how much performance decrease there is with the BIOS update if Intel is okay with posting that fucking landslide of performance degradation

It's hilarious how AMD shills keep forcing all of Intel's security woes and claiming that it will be the """end""" of Intel.

AMD shills getting annihilated by Nvidia shills so they shill against Intel again.

|
|>
|
|
|

>just trust us go... guy! no need for independent research, we wouldnt lie to you!

Attached: rat_rubs_paws.jpg (604x604, 36K)

*pays a 1 billion dollar fine to European Union even though we profited hundreds of billions of dollar on our bribes*

nothing personell kid

Attached: 1520971059899.jpg (775x759, 150K)

Give me ONE good all rounder alternative to intel.
Oh wait you cant.

Attached: This_thread.jpg (750x1000, 62K)

As if the monopolistic CIA nigger infested tech corporate structures has anything to do with "free market." The only difference if we'd gone the gommie route would be that there'd be one botnet processor instead of two.

After OS, microcode, and motherboard BIOS updates, Xeon loses up to -57% performance in enterprise workloads, especially MySQL. This was confirmed and proven several months ago. Literally every 1-and-a-half medium and large sized serious business which has at least some brains and dignity is trashing Xeons garbage away right now while buying EPYC in tons, while small businesses (such as home servers and media studios) are buying THREADRIPPER.
And then there's also this:

Attached: THE END.jpg (798x1311, 814K)

>t. awesome inbred retard

>Relative performance

you do realize the baseline is already heavily performance degraded already? There's a reason why they didn't show benchmarks for unpatched systems KEK. THEY ARE LITERALLY SHOWING BENCHMARKS FOR PATCHED SYSTEM (but still vulnerable) AND FULLY PATCHED SYSTEM (safe, but shit performance)

I wish it were true, but the kikes lie and will hide this shit from normies.

>JUST TRUST US, NO NEED TO BENCHMARK IT YOURSELF :^)

Poorfag and budget consumer = Zen APU, RyZen.

Average consumer = RyZen/low end THREADRIPPER.

Small business/prosumer/enthusiast = THREADRIPPER.

Medium sized and large business = EPYC.

G.O.D. = STARSHIP™.

this. both CCP (eve online) and others posted before/after info of their server loads

This is literally "you lose with jews"

not him, but didn't Epic games also post a ginormous spike in server load on their Intel servers? (Although this was after only the Meltdown patch I think. Imagine the performance deletion if they patch for all the 18 hardware security holes O,o)

>meanwhile in reality

Attached: Screenshot.png (1653x793, 677K)

>american companies

Alright Jow Forums you convinced me, I'm getting an AyyMD CPU when my 4770k dies, Hopefully by that time AyyMD will get their shit together and release some high end GPU's to complement my future CPU.

Attached: 1528418039268.png (176x226, 58K)

Gaymer trash

I own a 4770k

I still find Ryzen rubbish even after 2 generations

Unfortunately most people are brainlets. Today I legit heard some guy going "Naw dood for gaming you run Intel with overclock, AMD is gua-ran-teed to overheat with any load". Wonder if he's stuck in 2012 or something.

>seething

It didn't say "go commie", although Americans are probably so brainwashed that they sincerely believe that the only alternative to allowing companies and corporations to do what ever the fuck they want on accord with consumer and citizen rights is full-blown communism.

I actually believe a regulated market, where customers can't simply sign their rights away through retarded disclaimers and EULAs and product agreements is the way to go.

If you can get sued by a company for buying their product and publishing findings for others that the product isn't living up to the advertisement, then the system is obviously broken as fuck and in dire need of some serious revision.

What kind of ultra-kike do you need to be in order to disagree with that?

which one is best in your opinion.
Cause I see a lot of normies shitting the thread up and I dont know what to believe

If you were building a brand new PC today, Would you seriously go for an intel i5 i7 over Ryzen? Why?

I wasn't talking about the competition, I was referring to the fact that Intel is currently gagging customers in order to cover up the fact that their product isn't as good as advertised. See

>6/10 amd
?

Right now?

I'm not buying an 8th gen Intel and would rather wait for the incoming 9th gen coming soon.

So if I'm buying now I'd pay for a cheap Ryzen because anyone buying Ryzen today will be rendered obsolete in 6 months. If this were 2-3 months ago I would have bought the 2700X.

That all sounds fine, but it wouldn't help with our current predicament one bit.

The only advantage Ryzen has over my 4770k are cores/threads

Everything else is inferior

The ryzen point makes sense, but why 9th gen?
t. brainlet

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1525362785884.png (552x661, 288K)

Just give up. Americans are so radically right-wing that their more-left party kicks out people who even suggest market regulation or public services.

>but it wouldn't help with our current predicament one bit.
No, but it will help in the future. Intel has pulled shit like this many times in the past, remember the 10nm scandal? Their chips simply don't work, and when people try to publish information about this they get sued or fired.

Even with updated microcode? I seriously doubt so.

Yeah, but the situation with Intel has very little to do with free markets or government market regulations. It's more of a CIA nigger related problem, really.

Epic was the first. And Meltdown """patch""" is the main culprit at the major part of the performance loss. Spectre """fixes""" gimp performance too, but Meltdown is where the main impact is at. Meltdown alone by itself is, like, single-handedly responsible for at least 80% of those -57% mentioned above. And only Inturd's CPoos are affected by Meltdown due to monolithic bingbus meshed structure, Zen is absolutely protected from this shit, thus Zen wins very big against Intrash now when it comes down to lucrative offering and actual feasibility in enterprise/server/business.

AMD has far better upgrade options and cheaper motherboards overall plus more cores/threads for the same price which will last you longer.
oh and with all these intel security holes they're almost on par for single core performance.
And if you buy first gen ryzen you get even more for your money after all these the price cuts they're doing.
plus you can OC all their chips.

Because the incoming Intel 9th gen will be faster than any of the current mainstream Ryzen CPUs have. AMD's only real response is their 3rd gen 7nm Ryzen CPUs next year.

For two years Intel has been shat on for having less cores than Ryzen, this incoming 9th generation will tie it.

The only thing AMD will have over Intel are price so if you're on a shoestring budget or poorfag you buy Ryzen.

>t. guy that havent checked a single benchmark
amd was only 5% behind intel on IPC and after all the patches they're at least even.
only thing intel has now is clock speed.

I'm not a huge fan of public services myself (although they are necessary in some key areas where market economics simply doesn't work because the goal of making profit diverges from the goal of providing an essential service), but it seriously astonishes me how Americans who are extremely preoccupied with their freedoms and rights are so willing to turn a blind eye when it comes to protecting consumers from corporate exploitation. I saw this particularly with the anti-NN shilling early this year (and late last year), and the hatred against the GDPR and right to privacy regulations from the EU, despite the fact that most Jow Forumsentoomen have a huge distrust against Google and Facebook normally. It's a massive inconsistency.

Intel is a Jewish company.
AMD is run by Chinese, mostly.
Only IBM is fully 'murican right now (though was created by Nazis who escaped divine retribution after WW II).

What are you on about?

What retards like you don't understand is that the only reason such absurd clauses are enforceable is because of the same government morons like you say is protecting us. In other words, according to leftists, it's a good thing we have government to protect us from government

too bad it's a fucking housefire and only high-end boards with good VRM can power it

Too bad Intel has no response so Kikeripper

>Yeah, but the situation with Intel has very little to do with free markets or government market regulations.
That's demonstratively false. Intel is in an extremely advantageous market position because of lack of regulations allowing them to engage in all sorts of anti-competitive behaviour.

>It's more of a CIA nigger related problem, really.
I seriously hope you're trolling, otherwise I'm starting to think that you're a false flagging astroturf trying to make people sceptic of Intel come off as racist, antisemitic conspiracy theorists.

JUANRGA ON SUICIDE WATCH

>I seriously hope you're trolling
Ah, no, I'm completely serious. And I haven't said anything about race or... semites, so I have no idea where you take that from.

>conspiracy theorists
Are you joking, though? Are there seriously still people out there who goes fedora over "conspiracy theorists?" I thought this shit was pretty common knowledge by now.

I mean, Intel runs a network stack on your ring-3. Come on.

>sceptic of Intel
Not that the CIA niggers over at AMD is any better, though.

Attached: 1425060694210.png (464x470, 224K)

>which one is best in your opinion.
Currently? If Zen, then - APU 2400G, RyZen 1700/X or 2600X/2700X, THREADRIPPER 1950X (after massive price cut it's MSRP is 650$ now, which is insane considering it was 1000$ roughly half a year ago).

2600/X is LITERALLY "two Sandy i7 2600Ks" in ONE CPU by IPC and PPC, you dumb fuck. It's more cores AND twice as higher IPC with PPC. It's OBLITERATES and RUNS CIRCLES around your Haswell TRASH.

>What retards like you don't understand is that the only reason such absurd clauses are enforceable is because of the same government morons like you say is protecting us
This is literally a red herring. Such clauses are allowed BECAUSE of corporate lobbyism and of lack of restrictions on companies. The fact is that that according to US law, a citizen can freely waive his rights, something that gets exploited massively through arbitration and settlements.

In a sane legal system, you wouldn't be able to waive your rights so easily, and companies wouldn't be able to exploit this.

>n other words, according to leftists, it's a good thing we have government to protect us from government
The government's sole occupation should be to protect its citizens. If it is protecting corporations over citizens and giving corporations rights (see corporate personhood), then it's obviously not doing its job.

In other places in the world, such as Germany and Norway, such non-publication clauses are actually considered illegal, which is why I can publish my thesis results about their shitty IOMMU implementation freely without fearing to be sued by Intel lawyers.

>I haven't said anything about race
What is "nigger" then?

inb4 Terry doesn't mean niggers when he say niggers
He really does.

>I mean, Intel runs a network stack on your ring-3. Come on.
I'm not saying that these things are good, but the fact that they're screwing you over legally if you try to show that they're mining data is far worse.

>You will not, and will not allow any third party to [...] publish or provide any Software benchmark or comparison test results.

Oh my God, that shit is actually on the EULA! And they know damn well that they won't be able to enforce it in Europoor but they still put it there anyway to scare Burgers.

Intel is on it's last breath...

the background colour you wanted to use is #eef2ff

>nigger is trigger
It's a colloquialism, you soi. Don't be so thin-skinned.

>I'm not saying that these things are good, but the fact that they're screwing you over legally if you try to show that they're mining data is far worse.
Nah, you don't get it. In reality the gubermint and the corporate is two hands of the same power structure. Especially in certain industries like energy, tech and pharmaceuticals. The government is never going to regulate against CIA nigger practices because they're CIA niggers. It's not a problem you can solve politically today.

>Intel
>published
>performance numbers

>muh deep state
>muh CIA tinfoil
>muh system is broken and only the communist revolution can fix it

>FX

Boomer meme is real

>I love IBM now

>muh deep state
>muh CIA tinfoil
Hello CIA.

That's like 2100 idiots

Not my file.

it's pretty good for a general purpose home server

The amount of mental gymnastics in your post is absolutely staggering. You simply can't face the fact that the only reason those dreadful clauses are enforceable is because of government. It's impossible for any corporation to force anyone to do anything. The only forcing, and therefore any oppression, in any society is always done by government. Why do you think governments invest so much police force, swat teams, spies, armies, agents...etc?

lel

intel masterrace

it will drop their stock moran

>pays
they never did did they

OY VEYYYYYYY SHUT IT DOWN

>foreshadow patch performance drop 15-50%
>NO MORE BENCHMARKS ALLOWED
kek

>Everything else is inferior
which is?

>get BTFO in the other thread
>make the same post in this one
>get BTFO again
Would you like me to stomp on your cock and spit in your mouth next?

>amd was only 5% behind intel on IPC
*behind Skylake and all its bastard offspring

Ryzen has 11% better IPC than his Haswell trash.

Attached: untitled-14.png (674x800, 53K)

>when my 4770k dies
So... 2040s, possibly? The motherboard is going to shit out way before the CPU will.
I've got a 3770k and a 4790k running, and I'm gonna just wait© to seen what Zen2 brings to the table. Was planning to build in 2017, then this year, but it's just not worth it for me on the cost/perf basis. I don't need more cores yet, and in single core my 4790k with an OC runs just about the same as an overclocked 2700x.

Not only companies/businesses, but also hardware reviewing outlets/resources/channels. But it's too late, since such truly professional sites as Phoronix already shown us all the ugly truth a couple months ago, so enforcing a gag RIGHT NOW is simply pointless, utter failure, because everyone already saw what happened. Inturd tries to somehow downplay this now by gagging media due to the fact even more "fixes" and """""patches""""" are coming out soon, IN ADDITION TO WHAT WAS DONE ALREADY, but it's all an absolutely wasted knee jerk since literally each and every business who have at least some brains and dignity/self-respect left, are already trashing away Xeon GARBAGE hard while moving to THREADRIPPER and EPYC in tons. Xeon was ruling before, indeed. So did dinosaurs. It's all over now. The ice age. The name of this ice age is Zen. Xeon is absolutely toxic waste now, to be steered away from.

Why do YOU write like a COMIC book artist?!

...huh?

>wall of text without line breaker and random capitalized words and fucking retarded overuse of everything like a retarded little kid's first comic book

>huh
idiot

I don't upgrade often if at all, only when something dies and I'm forced to upgrade, my 4770k currently is perfect and more than I really need, If my bored dies before my CPU I'll probably just get another bored and call it a day.

Not bad for 90 bucks desu

>idiot
That you are, indeed.

Good luck finding a decent one. Old higher end mobos are surprisingly difficult to source. Meanwhile you can get a first generation mobile i5 to drop into your laptop on Ali for 20 buckaroos.

i7 will be slower than any FX-9XXX soon
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nice fallacy, kid. now go back to school and learn to write a paragraph

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

>You simply can't face the fact that the only reason those dreadful clauses are enforceable is because of government.
Yes, because lobbyism totally doesn't exist, right? I'm not saying that the government didn't allow this to happen, what I'm saying is that you should pass laws to prevent this sort of nonsense instead of allowing corporations to essentially pay off politicians through election funding in exchange for favours.

>It's impossible for any corporation to force anyone to do anything. The only forcing, and therefore any oppression, in any society is always done by government.
You're conflating the legal system with government.

Also, if you're really suggesting that we should just rid ourselves with government and replace them with corporate rule and lex mercatoria, you are a truly brainwashed ancap. Getting rid of government regulations doesn't make corporations less greedy and less exploitative, you stupid shit.

It already is, in enterprise.

Yeah, the old high end boards usually go extinct quickly but you can still find mid range boards on ebay, I don't OC like a mad man and I don't have a anything PCI-E other than my GPU and I only use 3 sata ports so it should be fine.

Remember when AMD published their own benchmarks on Ryzen and everyone screamed "Wait for independent benchmarks"?

Attached: mmlol.jpg (496x499, 32K)

Intel is trusted vendor, AMD is not.

kb.vmware.com/kb/55808

30% Performance loss in VMware

Go back to /b/, you Jow Forumsbecile.

>VMware

Who cares, call me when it's 30% lower in Battlefield d