The only reason guys like traps

It's because they're easier to have sex with then females, and most females won't have sex with most of the guys that like traps , it's the reason they like traps in the first place, so if you get a cute trap that looks like a girl, they're basically a cum dumpster because you're so desperate to breed with something, that you choose even another male.
How pathetic.
Prove me wrong Jow Forums. Tip, you can't

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 70K)

I like traps because I'm gay, idiot

k lol

Attached: ireland-immigrants.jpg (600x370, 280K)

traps are like women but they know when to be bros
it's the best of both worlds

evolutionary disadvantage makes you breed with other males because you can't get women nerd.
Also, wouldn't a gay person like masculine features.

haha, cumskin

traps are a lot harder to get than actual girls (i'm talking about actual traps, not jimbert in a dress)

I don't like traps
I prefer real guys

this

it's easy to fuck a man in a dress, but you don't want to because they look fucking horrid

fucking an actual trap, that actually looks at least somewhat like a girl is hard because of their rarity and personality

Attached: Untitled40.png (600x370, 440K)

you never think about the personality but when you actually get to know one they tend to be really hard to be with

and yes you have to make them like you which is another issue since many of them aren't even gay or prefer other traps

and also because i'm physically repulsive

Go to Thailand, you'll see it's not that hard or the Philippines, or even bangkok.

but those are badly maintained and carry diseases and are generally not very attractive otherwise they get bought

I don't prefer traps over qt guys but if I met a cute trap then that'd be cool with me.

Attached: 1532294027508.jpg (900x600, 88K)

and i don't wanna have to pay a prostitute

same
a cute boy will be your bro and hang out with you and in bed you would have nice romantic sexu

but those are hard to find in my country and those that are have standards so they wouldn't go for a guy like me :(
i wish i'd lived in norway

are there even any gays in israel

yes but boys here are unattractive. unless they are russian but because attractive gay boys are so rare here they have a high market value that i still can't offer :(

So is there a gay jew and the argumental jew now

Attached: 96E9930D-810A-4ECC-ADF5-0B9B62BCCB27.jpg (512x512, 42K)

i hope i get rich one day and then maybe i'll get my own qt who'd initially want me for the money but then he would get attached to me

i am very argumentative

my english teacher in elementary school told me to never trust an american when it comes to english so i did not say argumental but argumentative

based and honest

hi fren

meefo ata

are you okay?

fuck off stay away from me

i am fine thank you and how are you?
she used to start the class like that.
she would say "hello students, please stand up" and we would stand up and say "hello teacher, how are you?", then she would answer "im fine, thank you, and how are you?" and we would say "im fine, thank you", then she would say "please sit down" and we would sit down and she would start the class

i did not hurt you please love me like i love you

why are you awake at this mini hour?

i can be your qt boy....or your worst nightmare

Are you okay

This board really does attract the freaks

Attached: 2775170D-26A8-4C8D-92C7-8A6C5B158F1F.jpg (700x973, 150K)

that's not what my trap chino cosplay bf said

thank you for your honest concern we wish to provide you with QUALITY HQ service . please dear customer if every problem arising please contect us in message center so we can reaolving query . do not open dispute or you risking get banned of platform . thank you for understand !

im feeling, thanks

Attached: oycp9vjg.jpg (400x396, 32K)

Hmm i'm not a freak though, rather a cute boy
Your post has been read thank you for the submission
Time for you to sleep

Attached: 01.jpg (750x1000, 91K)

no problem qt

Attached: 1529390494578.gif (480x360, 610K)

Not

Attached: 9503E193-F1CC-4724-BE56-CF4280AB8334.jpg (800x600, 131K)

i'm not a freak either

saved, thanks
yeah nah
okay fren

Attached: androgynous pout 2.jpg (600x744, 98K)

The state of you, Israel
Oh well, you lot've only got like 5-10 more years.

Whatever. Guys fuck animals too. And fuck trees. Get a life. It's been going on far longer than you've been alive. Chill dude.

this idea haunts me being someone who has only fucked traps....

Attached: 1538334214623.png (714x656, 78K)

Triggered trapcels

well i have given up on females. it seems i fit more with males. so later i just got more adjusted to it. now im almost full on gay. but loving boys are not because to quench your sexual frustation. its to have someone to love! that is the most important thing.

im so tired and need to sleep. i cant reply if anyone wanted to talk. sorry :(

Goodnight ritsu

Attached: 3DE6FD6C-42EC-4A09-AA26-52394F266829.jpg (523x600, 153K)

NOOOO! god no whats wrong with you?

traps are gay period

>easier to fuck
Shut the fuck up lmao these fags have even higher standards than girls. It never gets better, either you're a 9/10 or you end up with shit like you.

Attached: 947.jpg (680x383, 40K)

No, it's just because cocks are better than vaginas in every way.

Attached: kill_it_with_fire.png (500x750, 346K)

Based

I don't like 3D traps. I only like the 2D, not gay ones. And I can never fuck a 2D trap. So I think that refutes your argument.

Also what really turns me on about traps is the humiliation I imagine them feeling when they get dominated by another man and made to feel like a womanly cumdumpster bitch because of how much they've departed from their expectations of manhood.

Attached: 90e8edf1c4d6ccb31da83791f5dc182c.jpg (1000x1000, 202K)