I need some advice

I need some advice.

So, I have two houses, 100m away from each other aprox, one has 200 mb of bandwith and the other one just 10 mb. What I want to do is to throw cable from the 200 mb house to the other one. I don't know how to do it, so if someone can help, pls help me get some good mb .

Attached: broadband-3.jpg (550x550, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

speedtest.net/result/7575366692
youtube.com/watch?v=LG-AZz_nm5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rbt.asia
All the solutions are posted there.

use directional antenna lol

>I have 2 houses

Wait... wut, please tell me one of them is a friend or family member and you don't actually own too houses?

Tricky, there are buildings between the houses, I live in a small city

>just 10 mb
Fuck you.
speedtest.net/result/7575366692

I own two, but don't rob me pls, I'm not rich if you are thinking about it xD.

My condolences

Continuing with the subject, can I buy a coaxial cable and just connect it house to house?

Oh nah nah, of course not just having some fun with ya. :) Just unusual for that to be a thing. I mean I can understand if one of those is a beach house or something. Hard enough for a lot of people to even afford an apartment these days. Nice that you've had that success (hopefully in a legit way and not being a scumbag)

My great grandfather worked hard all his life to give a good one to all of his offspring. And one of the houses was buided by him. And yes, all legit :)

One good thing about all this is that the properties passed trought the three generations, but not the money, so this success didn't converted me in an asshole, I have to work hard as the rest of the people of this world

But then how do you exactly, live at both of them? Do you alternate like you are a kid of divorced parents? Or is it: eh I'm bored of looking at this house , lets go live at the other house awhile? Heh

You have two houses?
100m apart?

Fuck you.

there's a bunch of 150ft ethernet cables on Amazon for around 20 USD each and you can probably just buy wooden poles and drill a hole through em and use them as a cable holder along the way to the 2nd house.

wait, did you mean meters or miles?

No

Then how will it be any easier to run cable?

Poor fags on suicide watch

>I have two houses
>I have to work hard as the rest of the people of this world
So glad I wasn't born with two houses so I couldn't end up this fucking stupid.

Attached: r u srs.jpg (400x400, 31K)

You lucky

Meters

It's not better the coaxial thing?

Isn't this the method people used to do to steal analog cable tv? Don't think it'll work for internet.

RJ-45 segment is 100m, even then, a repeater halfway would make it not care about that.
Even if you go over 100m segment, all that should happen is diminished throughput. So it should be fine to throw a 100m cat-6 cable in the wild.

This isn't called coaxial? English is not my native language, so idk

Attached: IMG_20180823_174739.jpg (1616x3264, 896K)

Yeah, that's coax.

I'm far from poor. Just happen to be 750 miles North of the Arctic circle at the moment. Nothing going on at the moment, so I figured I'd shit post a bit.

Until 2 months ago, I had 5Mbps with O2. Copper cabling and NO way to upgrade.

Thanks for the advice

And thank you all guys, I'll try to do the RJ-45 cable with a repeater at 50m

> has two houses
> can't afford internet

this is an easy solution dumbass
youtube.com/watch?v=LG-AZz_nm5E

copper cable is shit
100m gap you will have some serious current on the cable shield even with both ends grounded.
you would also need a thick, like 162 protective earth connecting both houses (dont know if even legal by code)
only solution is going fibre

use gold plated rs 232 for nbest audio quality

Can't afford life, hard taxes in here m8, that's the problem. Even some rich people in my country had lost their properties because of bad choices that made their propeirties unaffordable.

Also, your mother can't afford her dildo.

Legal here. Then coaxial isn't an option? Need fibre no matter what?

What do you have now?