Fags think steam will make lincuck relevant

>fags think steam will make lincuck relevant

LOL

Attached: Screenshot_20180806-040443_Chrome.jpg (1076x785, 90K)

>gaymers
>relevant
top kwak

why would mac users care about steam on linux?

hello again

Neckbeards don't realize all operating systems are losing relevance because of appliances becoming more and more OS independant.

>sucking Bills dick this hard
you're the fag here

Win10 wouldn't have half the users it has if it wasn't for gaymers.
Microsoft threw their whole xbox division in trash by bringing their IP games to PC.

>stupid fucking freetards actually believe this fantasy
>then they wonder why everyone treats them like brain-damaged downies

Attached: 1517528096588.gif (500x384, 290K)

>trannies still think microsoft is still relevant except in selling linux cloud vms
topkek

I'm one of these "gaymers" and that's obviously not true, most computers are sold with it installed already and do you really think the gamer population is more than half of the people that use windows? you need to get off the internet a bit man it's poisoning your brain

i wont stand for this oppresion

Honestly, feeling kinda bad for BSD here.
Also, I'm surprised an operating system that will only (officially) run on a very limited set of hardware has more users than a free one which runs practically everwhere.

I already switched. Currently switching my wife's laptop as we speak. Cry harder microshill. You didn't have to fuck up so hard I was desperate to leave you but you did. You didn't have to track my every move with telemetry but you did. You didn't have to release update after update that broke my fucking system, but you did. You didn't have to put god-damned ads in the start menu...but once again you did.

And now my household runs Ubuntu. Now that the games work I'll be switching my parents over to Ubuntu this evening as well. My neighbor next door is switching as we speak.

Microsoft shill do me a favour. Tell your bosses why we switched. Tell your bosses we really didn't want to. Tell your bosses they fucked thier costumers too many times.

its not about making it relevant
its about getting people off winturd

You best not mess with us gamers kid.

>posting a cropped boostrap table with random values without source
Just delete your thread already

You know this will bring Windows gaymes to Mac too right?

Damn we at 2.2% boys? We were like 0.8% just like 10 years ago.

GAMERS RISE UP

Attached: 1533680667841m.jpg (1024x573, 64K)

If you're talking about chrome os
>comes preinstalled in cheap laptops
>just werks
Compared to BSD
>need a PhD in African Witchcraft to install it