It's real

All of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=6oNgrj8sr4g

Attached: 152637245748.jpg (678x381, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4215333/
everything-pr.com/podesta-group-public-relations/1765/
archive.fo/zbem4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_Were_Never_Really_Here
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
medicalkidnap.com/2015/04/27/senator-nancy-schaefer-did-her-fight-against-cps-corruption-cost-her-life/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: skippy.jpg (618x466, 152K)

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 152152632457865365357.jpg (1080x1080, 201K)

its some kind of soul-sucking demon

Attached: 2015tweet.jpg (1020x744, 71K)

Do they think we're that dumb or are they that well protected?

both

Attached: huma_organs.png (1408x3800, 1.12M)

God damn these fucking kikes to hell. That coordinated effort to shut this shit down, using that false flagger than coincidentally shot their computer harddrive. Using Alex Jones to inflate it to ridiculous levels. These people are right out in the open, harvesting us.

Just like the war in Syria, a giant child and organ harvest

Attached: 1523409688732.png (2200x890, 1.63M)

its almost like the entire purpose of these wars is to steal kids and body parts, humans are just another renewable resource to them
I think the Moldova stuff is what Breitbart was referencing with his sex-trafficking cover-upper tweet

Attached: traffic_warm.png (952x759, 90K)

Attached: Who wants to be a Podesta.jpg (1440x864, 114K)

note the name of the file attachment

Attached: North Korea 2009 - clinton - podesta.jpg (1024x887, 155K)

Note the source, first paragraph.
To answer the question why must it be from a live child:
>Aged Mice Repeatedly Injected with Plasma from Young Mice: A Survival Study
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4215333/

Attached: ACTH 2.png (657x853, 392K)

Was Jow Forums right again?

Breitbart was hot on the trail of these people, and Obama's countrywide human trafficking organization. They killed him very fast once he was about to release that Obama tape

Always

Yeah, we know. Just in case anyone doesn't, everything works like this
>"""Crazy conspiracy""" revealed to Jow Forums
>lol you tinfoils
>Substantiating evidence surfaces
>Memory hole
>Back to step 1

Attached: 1_TYgbh6cr_p3gNT2UNH4tuw.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Jow Forums is always right

Thank you Based Canadian. I did not save enough when this first started. I don't see enough threads about this. All those human trafficking threads gone. Another mystery left behind by apathy

Attached: The Corrupt CPS - Nancy Schaefer.jpg (1024x600, 92K)

np, will do what I can

Attached: Nancy Schaefer - corrupt CPS.jpg (960x576, 106K)

Attached: DynCorp - CPS.png (916x2189, 309K)

Laura Silsby was their Haitian trafficker yes?

Bump

Attached: 1515345720435234.jpg (1080x1089, 466K)

absolutely correct

Attached: Clintons protected child theif Laura Silsby-Gayler.jpg (1696x5024, 1.07M)

Attached: Wikileaks -clinton supported laura silsby.jpg (636x808, 144K)

Attached: Laura Silsby.jpg (915x791, 336K)

Attached: Jorge Puello - Laura Silsby.jpg (800x2000, 497K)

>Amber Ready Inc. Chooses Podesta Group as PR Agency
everything-pr.com/podesta-group-public-relations/1765/
archive.fo/zbem4

Attached: Amber Ready - Podesta group.jpg (829x831, 118K)

Attached: Podesta group - affiliations.jpg (2268x1512, 2.4M)

Both the Podestas and the rest of these psychopathic serial murdering parasites are going to be made an example of.

Some will be denied an opportunity to turn themselves in and will this be lynched by mobs of people who will rip them apart in a more horrific way than Gadaffi suffered.

>now works for the Amber Alert system
Ah that one never fails to amaze me. What a cruel joke that has been placed in our hands. Efforts must be doubled. I've got to get those Protocols out there in easily digestible formats

Attached: 1526476587697889.jpg (300x250, 21K)

YA THINK

yes, and the Podesta group was responsible for the Public Relations on the portion of the Amber Alert system which gathered data on all the children not only in the US but the world as well. That database is being used by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) as well as the international verison ICMEC, and Brian Podesta still has the highest security clearance, but don't mention this on twatter or you will be banned for a day

You think you're hot shit don't ya?

YA THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT, DONCHA?

When God damnit, WHEN. I'm not trying to be impatient, but I want these cunts dead in my lifetime. Or their families, whoever carries their name.

forgot to mention that NCMEC and ICMEC are Non-governmental Organizations (NGO) and operate as a private corporation

So they run the Amber Alert system to get the children for themselves? Fucking hell....

checked
the corruption runs right up to the DOJ and that's why supreme court picks are so highly protected by the left, if one more right-leaning judge is allowed to be placed all is lost for the DNC and their NGO's

get lost

exactly, it's a shopping center for the rich and powerful to procure children

Ah, so they're panicking right now. Sotomeyer is a fat diabetic cunt timebomb, and Ginsberg's jewish black magic baby dick skin life support is on its last leg.

Hence the caravan, hence the planned assassination and false flag. Hence Hillary. You know I really do think they're going to try and pull a JFK. Then they'll try their special election with Hillary. God please watch out for all of us, there is so much evil in this world. Good fucking God

Is there any evidence your pic had knowledge of or anything to do with these theories outside of hearsay? Sometimes I think people make this shit up to muddy the waters

>1 post by this id
suck my dick, faggot

How the fuck has no one killed this dude yet
He's so small a child could probably beat his ass.

Attached: Weekly+Bucket+NaxfsOi3Zhix.jpg (1024x865, 279K)

epic schizo boomer bread

I bet they've been trying to JFK him since day 1.
Imagine how many attempts have been stopped behind the curtains.

The kikes really have set us up in an alternate reality. Everything is fucking opposite of it's outward appearance and purpose. I see BL and GL symbols everywhere I fucking look now. Who knows how many seemingly normal businesses are propped up by child sex trafficking.

He might have actually been quoting the end part of that video, where Podesta says "Get lost" to a cameraman

>the Moldova stuff
user, what do you mean by this?

>once he was about to release that Obama tape

wut?

Attached: John Podesta.jpg (640x480, 70K)

they were willing to destroy an honest judges life in order to stop him from being selected and confirmed, so they found someone to do just that job, Christine Ford

Same reason that nigger in that photo is still alive. Really great security.

This is why I believe Trump has some serious motherfuckers on his side. All those happenings. The baseball shootout. Vegas. Train crash. NSA shooting. Sub launching a missile

>The kikes really have set us up in an alternate reality.
you're on the money, if you want to find out why check out Sabbatean-Frankist satanism, their goal is to invert everything so that what was once good is bad and vice versa

Who just so happens to have a friend in the FBI. What a coincidence!

what the fuck. i hope this man dies soon

Someone in Hollywood got brave when they made "You Were Never Really Here".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_Were_Never_Really_Here

Basically Joe (main character/Joaquin Phoenix) "is a hired gun who rescues trafficked girls, using brutal methods against their captors."

By the end of the movie it turns out that its the state and federal government that is doing the trafficking and they kill every one close to him because he finds out, and then he has to go into hiding with the original girl he rescued.

Attached: you-were-never-really-here.jpg (729x1080, 39K)

that nose

Attached: 1540066145197.jpg (1920x1275, 94K)

and coached people on how to cheat a lie detector test, even though she testified that she never knew anything about it

Attached: Dr Ford the polygraph expert.jpg (757x99, 17K)

Where's this podesta dude at

Attached: 1518805473037.png (267x228, 81K)

Attached: 73806E4F-F157-4478-921E-7562675CA4F5.png (700x378, 260K)

ah the Phoenix family, they're an interesting dive into the way Hollywood raises kids and would have the most insider knowledge, never saw this movie but I will now

"This is a video of john podesta torturing a child HUR DUR"

Everytime something like this comes out it's the same shit as like, UFO sightings or ghost recordings lmao.

Post real hard evidence or kys.

Attached: 1539927377129.png (602x603, 504K)

T.john podesta

McLean, that was the name. I thought she had some connection to other agents that were on the Trump Task Squad like Peter Strzok. I could be wrong though

>kys
You first. Spare this world another waste of space

I don't get it Jow Forums. How is it possible to lurk here for any meaningful amount of time and not be turned into a raging anti semite?

I don't understand the point of the peacock, can a boomer explain it to me?

I dunno where "skippy" is pulled from in the recording but it sure sounds like him. The kid only calls him dad

He’s gonna die soon

Attached: EFFFD8A3-71CB-4F0A-8DA8-295E7053FA58.png (668x1405, 176K)

I have learned to hate everyone. Jews are an easy target, but the shit chinks, niggers, and arabs do is on par.
>nothing gets me hotter than chinks slowly slaughtering dogs in the most gruesome ways

stay long enough and you'll learn the ashkenazi are persian in origin and use the shield of antisemitsm to block criticism and the only reason it works is because most people are unaware of their genealogical history:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/

make no mistake, if Trump asks people to do the dirty work i'll donate my life to the cause

medicalkidnap.com/2015/04/27/senator-nancy-schaefer-did-her-fight-against-cps-corruption-cost-her-life/

The Yeziddis worship Lucifer in the form of a peacock. He is called Melek Taos by them (Melek = King, Taos = Peacock).
Melek is also linguistically the same as Moloch (Moloch = King), which was a TITLE of Ba'al.

hi russia

I've read it, but thanks for linking it, maybe someone else hasn't.

>Phoenix family
I'll look into them, don't know much about him or his family.

The movie was pretty well done, worth a watch. Kind of went under the radar for something decent that came out this year in the US (came out in France almost a whole year earlier), I wonder why... hah.

I can't watch this shit or I'll want to murder these sick fucks.

I guess I don't hold it against the other races as much for being the way they are. Niggers are basically one step above apes and act accordingly but I don't hate them for being that way but the Jews are ACTIVELY doing their best to subvert and destroy the pillars of western civilization literally every push to normalize degeneracy is spearheaded by kikes.

>Kind of went under the radar for something decent
when it hits too close to home they won't make a big deal out of it and pretend it doesn't exist instead hoping that it falls into the memory hole. thanks to you I will never forget and share the knowledge.

Also found something topical just now, img related

Attached: Bertram Feinstein - pedo.jpg (491x326, 63K)

YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DONTCHA

Attached: Bertram Feinstein - pedo 1.jpg (353x262, 18K)

Does anyone or did anyone else lose sleep over this stuff? Think you were going crazy because it hit you so personally? I’ve been down the rabbit hole so many times snice November 2016. Friends and family think I’m nuts. I know in my heart we will never see justice. I go to the gym and think about crushing face while I crush weights. Anyone know this feel?

Attached: 2A5A8F35-A6CD-4833-8F10-9AEF86D0AC41.gif (320x134, 801K)

It puts the walnut sauce on the risotto.

Attached: 23_1_1421156327.jpg (400x534, 44K)

Oh shit. I knew that they had Moscone assassinated so Feinstein could get the seat and start her career. Never heard the stuff about her husband. Whats the source of that article clip?

there, fixed it for you.

Attached: 1540156992156.jpg (1080x1089, 400K)

American actually, but I bet you're a cunt

You have to watch it.

Attached: 1528927516883.jpg (866x1390, 247K)

I don't lose sleep, but it's there when I wake up and when I go to bed. It's always there now.

>Yeziddis worship Lucifer in the form of a peacock
I have a hard time explaining to people how deliberate symbology is in everything. It's not an accident that certain animals or imagery is used.

THE WASHINGTON MONUMENT IS BAAL'S DICK

Attached: 15262575682658.jpg (440x600, 18K)

bump

Attached: podesta_house.jpg (711x9937, 2.28M)

Attached: D85C0F28-AC48-4414-85B7-94C219643A71.jpg (1500x2500, 819K)

My favorite is the fucking Dahmer sculpture, which already is creepy enough but it's in the Alister Crowly sex magic position. And Tony's just got it like it's nothing weird or creepy or incredibly psychopathic at all. HAHAHAHAHAH man they need to get rounded up, real fuckin soon

Shits fucked its so evil that normies would never believe it and you just get branded as a tinfoil hat

it's just art goyim nothing to see here

I haven't been able to get an erection since PizzaGate. The only thing that gets my dick hard these days is the thought of slaughtering Jews.

Amazing what jews can get away with defending under the label of "art" How many half naked children did Steven Spielberg film again?

Not my proudest fap

Attached: 1519063260057.png (646x595, 280K)

You might want to kill yourself

Attached: 1524645674576568.gif (257x212, 2.91M)

All the hints and evidence are hidden in plain sight, and yet normies will categorically refuse to even look into the subject because their MSM overlords told them not to.
NPCs are the scum of the earth.

Attached: alefantis insta.jpg (2416x9165, 2.65M)

Trump's term is soon about to end, what are they waiting for?

>that pic
I hate the jews more than their golems

Attached: 152563467456846967976.jpg (337x360, 44K)

It sickens me and when it's not art they pull out the fucking antisemitism card and go after you with everything they have. We have been conditioned to automatically believe antisemitism = wrong think. The shut it down meme is painfully true.