How can I crack my Wii to download and play games on it?

How can I crack my Wii to download and play games on it?

Attached: wii.jpg (596x453, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wii.guide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok Google how do I crack my wii

Google homebrew wii

Just use Dolphin instead

Solder the SD card slot pin1 to the power output of the PSU. It enables devmode and turns on an FTP share where you can upload ISOs to play them, normally there is a cable that developers use to connect these together so they could test their games out in beta, but soldering does the trick.

that sounds like it'll brick if not destroy it

>Solder
Stopped reading

Don't help OP he is Indian

I don't know why but I believe you.

tech doesnt see race.

Nah it won’t, this is how most people do it. It’s really easy to solder such a large point, it’s nothing like those tiny points like on a raspberry pi. It’s the easiest way to just start playing ISOs with no complicated bullshit, which I assume is what you want.

The technician sees retardation just fine. It triggers flashbacks from childhood.

I've homebrewed my Wii already and the proccess was software base sooo

Google nintendont, thank me later

hackmii
nintendont
CFG-USB loader

you need a CIOS for wii game loading. Nintendont does GC games.
there's a good NES / SNES emulator, the n64 one eats ass

It’s less complicated this way. The softmod is pretty difficult for a newbie to the Wii, fiddling with IOS files and all that stuff. I find it easier to do this if you at least have some basic experience with soldering. It’s just 1 step, vs 20 other ones.

>Get a hot tip
>melt a piece of metal into a huge gap

This. It works on a Wii U too, you just need to find the Wii parts inside.
I've got mine running Nintendont and usb loader gx now after a simple solder. I think I'll buy a cheap wii for jp stuff. It won't take me long.

Just read how many people have permabricked their Wii from messing up a softmod. It’s not worth it, just learn how to solder, it’s the most basic electronics skill there is, so why not?

Oh no how will he ever recover from bricking a $35 console

Still bricking it, that’s just money down the drain when he could’ve just soldered the easiest solder ever. Better than wading through tons of outdated forums with old hacks that may or may not work, or might just fuck up the console.

I bricked a wii jailbreaking it once called up Nintendo to get it replaced and had to send it in pretty sure im on a blacklist now and too scared to even buy a switch with my credit card.

google "banner bomb"
it's easy

sauce
legit curious here, does it work on all revisions?

Ok Google wii homebrew solder hack

he's tryna get the pajeet who made the thread to brick his shit. obviously fake nigger
unless you're still that faggot. in which case, get fucked and quit bumping this garbage

sage

google lemonparty . com

Homebrew your Wii and install USB loader.
Btw every Wii game is shit. I've lost my time homebrewing mine.

every wii game is shit but super smash brothers melee for the nintendo gamecube will literally never get old
and you need some sort of softmodded console to play melee mods so it's definitely worth it

wii.guide/

I was never in for super smash bros, at least I though the pokemon games would be good but from the few it has they are completely shit. Can't play super Mario anymore since it's too boring. Metroid uses the shitty Wii remote requiring me to stand up for hours.

>Implying every Wii game is shite
Mario Kart Wii
Super Smash Bros Brawl
PES 2008
and of course....
Wii Sports

Mario kart is fun.
Never tried a soccer game on the Wii I don't think it can replace the PC for that since the Wii specs are 10x inferior to my chinkphone.
Ironically Wii sports is one of the best games.

>not using Devolution
Filthy pirate

Just use Dolphin, dipshit

Attached: 0ci33s5lylg01.jpg (1080x1071, 66K)

Enjoy your less than 100% compatibility.

Download Letterbomb if your Wii has firmware 4.3, or Bannerbomb if it has firmware 4.2 or below. Then, use the HackMii installer to install Homebrew Channel onto the Wii. From there, you can put USB Loader and Nintendont on the SD Card, and use those to start playing Wii and GC games.

The Mario Galaxy games, Donkey Kong County Returns, Twilight Princess, and No More Heroes say hi.

>software created by a faggot who had to be holier-than-thou and expect normal people to actually still have GameCube discs just lying around

Devolution was dead on arrival.

>Dead
As if it matters. It just works.

Enjoy your 100%

>reading comprehension

Nintendont is superior because I don’t need to be some moralfaggot who still buys real GameCube discs just to play some oldass games. I can just download the ISO and put it in the same menu as my Wii games. I’m sorry I don’t want to buy a game that nobody profits from that just takes up space, I just want to play the game for free.

Devolution was dead on arrival because every other tool before it on any console didn’t expect you to use it legitimately, but the dev decided he was gonna be the guy to do it and autisticly locked it down. Then nintendont came around to clean up the mess and now nobody uses it anymore.

install dolphin

1) please.hackmii.com
2) d2x cIOS
3) USB Loader GX
4) Enjoy

>mfw that xbox kid from reddit tries this

Attached: 1474867785304.jpg (1024x1536, 131K)

this
wii.guide

>2) Skip to step 3
>3) WiiFlow MasterPiece mod
FTFY.

>crack my Wii

that woman, in your pic, is ugly as fuck and has a fucking huge schnoz. don't ever be fooled by this pic.

Attached: AH14.gif (149x181, 836K)

also, her nudes are huge disappointment as well. fucking 1 hour of my life was wasted on finding those and those time could be used on something meaningful, yet it's all in vain. fucking thing sucks.

Attached: AH12.jpg (500x700, 28K)

ugh, but my interest is peaked.

listen to me, imbecile, don't waste your time like me and end up in regret. just forget about it and remember her as a fine asuka.

Attached: AH11.jpg (323x750, 40K)

Looked anyway,

Attached: sticky.gif (972x371, 65K)

Meh, Doesn't have a nice face but I like the rest.

>but I like the rest
what a faggot

Attached: AH8.gif (206x233, 499K)

>dismisses a fine piece of ass over nothing
>calls others faggot.

Ok then, suit yourself Mr. Fuhrer.

>a fine piece of ass
really makes you think about the ethnicity of this poster. I'm just gonna go with hooked nose tribe.

Attached: AH10.jpg (1240x877, 257K)

easy as piss. if you cant find instructions on google, then i worry for your future.