So would using a AIO cooler versus the stock air cooler of the 2700x allow for greater boost/performance regarding the...

So would using a AIO cooler versus the stock air cooler of the 2700x allow for greater boost/performance regarding the XFR2/PB2 algorithm? Lower temps with liquid would mean it would keep boosting higher until reaching the thermal/power limit than it would using the stock?

Just trying to decide whether liquid would be worth it for this chip?

Attached: 61IsA3O32GL._SX425_.jpg (425x371, 22K)

>considering amd ever

At this point just buy intel. At this point the Ryzen experiment has failed.

>5 rupees have been deposited into your account

Unless you have a very large radiator AIO it’s not going to outperform a non liquid cooler

>Shilling this hard after Intel microcode update scandal

noʎ ɐ s,ǝɹǝɥ

Here we go. Intel shills once again.

You won't be doing much overclocking with AMD, their strength isn't clock speed, it's number of cores/threads. That being said, everyone has reported that the stock amd coolers are perfectly fine.

They're not shills. Nobody (not even Intel users are that stupid). They're just fishing for you's. They probably are sticking with Intel but fully aware that Intel is fucking them in the asshole and coming inside before pulling out.

AIO's don't outperform high end air cooling, they can't compare to an actual watercooling loop. They exist purely for aesthetics or noise reasons. That being said, high end cooling will result in higher boost clocks than stock. Look into BLCK ocing as well.

Like the Dark Rock Pro (4) ?

AIOs will definitely outperform stock, but so will dual tower air coolers (which are cheaper). Although if you aren't cranking up voltage then you shouldn't change coolers at all.

Fast
What is a gaymen cpu with a price/perforamnce as good as i3 8100

>greater boost/performance
Yes but what you really should do is drop 50 $ in an air cooler and forget about aio meme.

Just buy Noctua and forget about AIO.

I3 8350k

kek intlel shills are working overtime i see

So they just have genuine stockholm syndrome

I guess so. Gonna need a psychologist to look into this one.

Get noctua aircooler.

Immagine dedicating your live to nonstop shitposting.
I believe they actually look like the wojaks, minus the brand logo

I just did diagnostics on my newly built Ryzen 2700x and it's IDLING at 100c. THe fan on the cooler is spinning, I can see it spinning, all other components are as low as 25c, what the hell is happening?

Did you leave on the plastic cover on the cooler plate?

No?

I've done that before, but I only got to 90 degrees in cpuz burn test.

Attached: not cool 3.jpg (2016x1512, 961K)

Then check cooler pressure. Press it on the cpu while monitoring temps.
If that doesnt change shit then you either fucked up or are telling lies

100C is the thermal shuroff temp you fucking retard
Your software is not reporting accurate numbers

Let's delid dis post and find out who's behind it.

Attached: cjfjoifuuaeca8i2.jpg (501x504, 63K)

XFR is shitty, it still boosts only to 4 GHz at immense voltages. OC to 4.2 or 4.3 GHz.

Attached: DSC_0014.jpg (3840x2160, 1.93M)

LOL wtf did you do?
I just built a 2200G rig for an office computer and it idles at 28C

Do you use speccy? It reports wrong, also the X models have a temperature offset.

Use HWinfo64

Is there any reason to overclock at all? Most shit seems to be programmed to use multiple cores at current year-10 clock speeds. I mean, do you notice that extra performance in any way and if so with what?

I'm the one that posted about the 100° cpu, what should I use instead of speccy

can even report without offsets

no I use the bios..
everyone has known about the temp offset since early 2017 man, nothing new.

Yes, I to prefer Intel. It is far more secure.

offset is for the fans correct?
was it that hard for them to do
if cpu = __X then temp = temp + 20

It will not make a difference you can't overclock anyway

But that's what they do.

What? Are you saying and don't have secure mount guards for ihs? Truly they cut corners around every thing with Ryzen no wonder it's so cheap and shit

no it isn't. Their sensor outputs temp = temp + 20
the fan control should do that instead.

>intel shill unironically trying to use the word "secure"
Seriously, how much are they paying you to embarrass yourselves so shamelessly?

Attached: 15380746_1393921313952621_260492096667205370_n.jpg (531x333, 31K)

Are you using speccy? It reports fucked up temps sometimes. Forgot thermal paste?

As says, Speccy is fucked up with Ryzen. Here's my 2700X with Speccy and HWmonitor side by side.

Attached: speccyisfucked.jpg (790x48, 15K)

>buy ryzen because of muh price/performance
>watercooling
this is your brain on amd

>Speccy is fucked up with *
FTFY. Can't find the screenshot of my Atom netbook (yeah, the fucking thing STILL works) reporting 81 degrees in Speccy, but 56 in HWMonitor, sadly.

From what I can tell space may be the only really strength from AIO.
Get a nice fan cooler from a different company

that 2700x cooler is noisy as fuck. I hope they sell next gen without it and like 20-30€ cheaper.

At least Intel provided patches.
And says it's safe. God knows the true, I don't trust chinese that doesn't patch it's hardware

Another show of cut corners like infinity glue

Well at least it's better than other stock coolers I had before. I just hope they would sell these high end cpu's without it and for 10-20€ cheaper.

>Amd
>High end
Pick one

Yes. PBO will boost higher with more cooling. But you need an actual GOOD AIO or air cooler. Or custom loop. Lots of AIOs are far worse than high end air coolers.

Maybe with PBO enabled it is, but not stock.

If you don't mind a little more noise, you can flip the switch on the stock cooler so it runs at hi speed. then you won't have to worry much about throttling unless you're overclocking.

Not really worth it, an OC will probably net you an extra 2% in performance. OC'ing none X Ryzen chips is when you'd see big gains.

linux with retina display doesn't have this problem

Remember that the 2700x was cheaper than the 1700x and additionally comes with a fairly decent cooler. Intel never dropped the price on their parts when removing the heatsink because its a negligible cost. Take the cooler and have a spare.

bullshit I get 4.3 with my 2700x using xfr

SEETHING intlel kike shitter