A woman lost a nasa scholarship over tweets

Thoughts on this, gee?
sciencealert.com/a-woman-lost-a-nasa-scholarship-after-getting-into-twitter-beef-with-a-member-of-nasa-s-space-council
Hickam is working to find her an even better gig

Attached: download.jpg (183x275, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HomerHickman
twitter.com/HomerHickam
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://homerhickamblog.blogspot.com/2018/08/social-media.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> 2018
> Woman being held responsible for shit she does
Heh, sure

>woman

KEK

>"I learned she had lost her offer for an internship with NASA.This I had nothing to do with nor could I since I do not hire and fire at the agency or have any say on employment whatsoever. As it turned out, it was due to the NASA hashtag her friends used that called the agency's attention to it long after my comments were gone," Hickam wrote in a blog post Tuesday .
I'm not even sure what this means.

it means he's covering his ass because muh liberialism lawsuits

How is this technology in any way, shape, or form? Fuck off from this board.

social media was a mistake

Is it relevant that she has a furry profile picture?

no u

Glad she lost it

Signs it's a female:
>egotistical
>hiiiiiilarious comeback
>twitter

Signs it's a male:
>furry

IT'S A TRANNY
A MENTALLY ILL M-A-N
The audacity of these fucking kikes, they deliberately had to use 'woman' in the title.

Repeat with me millenials. Stay. Off. Social. Media.

Just going to say this: modern women have extremely large egos and not holding them to their actions and responsibilities is a huge problem for creating a civil environment based on merit. It makes me sad that this guy is now trying to find her another job, where as if a man said "suck my dick and balls" online no one would bother helping him and a TON of feminist, social media, and new representatives would give him shit. She literally is being given aid for her own retard decisions.

It is not fair. Anytime someone says "a woman has it harder" they need to kill themselves. But they never will and men, although are more prevalent in the workforce do to a harder work ethic and massive amounts of more neural synapses, we will always be held back by social equality.

Fuck this shit.

So many typos:
news not new
due not do
I need to proof read more often...

Just saying he got the job back after an apology

Attached: 1532777101659.png (480x481, 429K)

T. incel
Sorry sweety but it's only a matter of time before you get fired because you're completely useless as a team member because you're too fucking creepy to work with.

He's not wrong, you tranny asshole

>tag your future agency while swearing at someone that oversees your agency

2018 is shaping up very good

you only still have a job because your boss is afraid you'll show up the next day with a gun if they fire you.

roasties BTFO

Attached: f48d342206e1e1c05d501a99e5717991ef5c6d082089c42cd1b3c025db2adf11.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>furry """woman""" got btfo'd for acting like a sperg
heh

Good luck. I'm a contractor and I am the sole lead developer to a startup. I'd never fire myself.

"who wants to get their tone policed by old white men on the internet? If @HomerHickam was a professional & objected to the language he could have contacted them privately and asked them to tone it down instead of calling them out publicly."

>It's ok when we do it.
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF WOM*N

> Everyone I don't like is "creepy"
You should watch less beauty youtubers, you're a smelly neckbeard like everyone else

At least he'll get fired for being incompetent. Autists like you will stay on the team despite the shit you do and the organisation on the whole will suffer as a result and progress will be hindered.

FURRYS BTFO! KILL A FURRY TODAY!

It's he. It's a dude on HRT.

>furry
that's a dude

WOMEN BTFO
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

>I feel kind of bad for @naomiH_official, who wants to get their tone policed by old white men on the internet? If @HomerHickam was a professional & objected to the language he could have contacted them privately and asked them to tone it down instead of calling them out publicly.

What's with the diversity quotas at NASA? 50 years ago, it was filled with competent, smart, White Men. Now it's filled with literally any freak that obsesses over MUH SPACE.

Attached: absolutelydisgusting.jpg (600x450, 76K)

But 4chins is social media and we're all here forever

>Hickam also shared that he is "certain she deserves a position in the aerospace industry and I'm doing all I can to secure her one that will be better than she lost," and has "talked to the folks that had to do with her internship and made absolutely certain that there will be no black mark on her record."

There are no possible lawsuits that can be brought against him for any of this. He's just asking retards to stop jumping down his throat.

What the fuck. Just hold people accountable for what they're doing. Holy shit.

but if they are trans, they cant, unless they want major media backlash

I heard despite this the tranny furry still doesn't have his job back. Is this true?

she tweeted something like "suck my balls I work at NASA" to someone (who ended up being a hiring manager or s.t.) who tweeted to her to watch her language

What is this godforsaken world we live in. Backlash for holding people accountable...

His Twitter got suspended too:
twitter.com/HomerHickman

Seriously, wtf?

I think this is bit too harsh. She didn't say anything _that_ offensive but then again, NASA is American and these people are over-sensitive to everything these days. I couldn't give a fuck about her if someone now claims I'm defending her. Nope.

Even as bait, this is a terrible post. Who do you do this for?

It's not a her.

The furry retard is an autistic manchild, a guy, who is on HRT. He's basically a mentally deranged person!

what the fuck

so now twitter won't even let the man defend himself against the lynch mob.

October Sky is legit one of my favorite movies so when I recognized the name I immediately laughed my fucking ass off. Poor Homer, I feel bad that he has to witness this age of furfaggotry.
Best of luck, I guess, but damn is there any other site that brings out the worst of people other than twitter?
>where do you think we are xD
Hey, this site is at least honest about itself. Twitter isn't.

Attached: Oh_My_Sides!.jpg (600x603, 39K)

Literally is doing everything to get this autistic abomination his internship back and still gets suspended. The ToS is just an opinion at this point.

>Woman

>woman
>dick
>balls
yeah right

Sorry for putting woman in the title it actually is confirmed that it's a tranny

Pics of said tranny?

fake & gay

no wonder americans have to rely on the soyuz if they hire "people" like this

i thought furries were mostly female. or atleast they were larping as females

Who's the slut

>modern women
Wanna know how I know you're a faggot?

Attached: 1496451679657s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

kys

would it work out if she hadn't had a twitter account of her own, and instead someone else created a profile pretending to be her for the keks?

> Her tweet got a reply from Homer Hickam , former NASA engineer, and member of the National Space Council: "Language."

To which Naomi replied, "Suck my dick and balls I'm working for NASA"

We should definitely turn Jow Forums about identity politics

He didn't get suspended. He killed his account. The furries ran him off.

Attached: Screenshot_20180823-132325.png (1440x2880, 838K)

it really isn't, it's kind of the last traditional message board that just displays all user generated material in the order it's been posted instead of tracking your behavior and serving content based on it that has any current cultural relevance

youtube for example would absolutely be social media even though it's a very different (and better) experience than something like nosebook

>The furries ran him off.
Understandable

I agree with most of what you're saying besides:
>massive amounts of more neural synapses

The only differences between male/female brains are some small features influenced by the presence/lack of specific hormones during formation.
Women are just as capable, but on the whole they're not as "intelligent" due to not having to develop it during their lives. You can just be pretty as a girl and do OK for the most part.

The whole mating fuck shit plays havoc, I guarantee that if a whole office was sterilized, gender divides would disappear.

Who is this semen demon?

Why is this considered ok?

>Tranny Derangement Syndrome
screech harder, faggot

>if roles were reversed
Tech Dudebro Gets EPICALLY Destroyed After Mansplaining NASA To Woman That Runs NASA. (And That’s A Good Thing.)”

>and massive amounts of more neural synapses
nice cope, downie incel. lmao @ your life

The account was first suspended.

Attached: 1534496271261.png (417x200, 26K)

>REEEEEEEEEE
screech harder

cosplayer

I'll just leave this here

Attached: Selection_044.png (780x445, 100K)

trannies aren't women
diaf tranny apologists

>trans-exclusive radical feminist detected

The user at posted a wrong link

Then what's the right link?

His twitter is (was)
twitter.com/HomerHickam
not
twitter.com/HomerHickman as claimed

I fucking hate transexuals. Once I get a position of power, I will make sure to never hire one. They are mentally deranged

>News article involving trigger words Woman Scholarship Job Tweets
>Include image of a scantily clad girl in a NASA T-shirt with dyed hair
>Oh she has an anthropomorphic animal as her avatar too
>Everything NASA and their employees did was justified. Language wasn't the problem, no real information about what the real issue was and no reason to care other than the trigger words that we fell for.
>/sci/ post not Jow Forums
>79 replies invoking sociopolitcal bullshit
>Still on page 1
You guys are such predictable retards.
I hope for humanities sake that OP was employed by Science Alert to disseminate their clickbait articles.

I literally said that women, on the whole, are less intelligent because many of them don't have to develop much beyond "flirt and be pretty".

>webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://homerhickamblog.blogspot.com/2018/08/social-media.html

>>Include image of a scantily clad girl in a NASA T-shirt with dyed hair
I assume it's a cosplay of earth-chan

>webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://homerhickamblog.blogspot.com/2018/08/social-media.html
it's almost as if you're a lying faggot

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING PICS

Yep this is fake news

This was awesome

>The furries ran him off
based furries

From the tweets I saw, she was being a cunt and rightfully lost it.

>Everyone is oversensitive
>She was fired over swearing to her boss and superior.
People like that need to be taken down and you need to hang yourself.

>because many of them don't have to develop much beyond "flirt and be pretty"
You need to read the literature on intelligence. What it is and why it can't be "developed". Seriously, don't even bother arguing, just educate yourself.

It was Homer Hickam. I'm pretty sure that hiring is done by HR, not him. Hes kinda famous.

This. People need to learn to separate their online life and their real life. Back in the day people knew that if you did both you were either insane or retarded. Its career suicide either way.

>I'm a Vietnam vet and not at all offended by the F-word. However, when I saw NASA and the word used together, it occurred to me that this young person might get in trouble if NASA saw it so I tweeted to her one word: "Language" and intended to leave it at that.
>Soon, her friends took umbrage and said a lot of unkind things but long after I was gone as I immediately deleted my comments and blocked all concerned.
>She reached out to me with an unnecessary apology which I heartily accepted and returned with my own. After talking to her and looking at her resume', I am certain she deserves a position in the aerospace industry and I'm doing all I can to secure her one that will be better than she lost.
>I have also talked to the folks that had to do with her internship and made absolutely certain that there will be no black mark on her record. They have told me she may reapply.
tl;dr Old guy at NASA expresses concern that swearing while using a non-anonymous account might get a dumb millennial into trouble (and it does). Dumb millennial's friends overreact over misinterpretation and sperg out. Old guy has no role in firing and actually uses his powers to help dumb millennial reapply.

Attached: 0487F948-59A5-4CA5-98B9-C8D9A7C0FA0B.jpg (1600x842, 882K)

Op just posted that picture, its not directly relevant.

She actually didn't. He works at nasa but he doesn't hire or fire people. Thats HR. He writes books and shit. Kinda a minor celebrity.

Lol, serves her right

Hope your boomer ass takes a shotgun to the throat and dies. I'll do what I want fag