Only criminals...

Only criminals, terrorists niggers and pedophileniggers use encryption becasue they actually have a lot of their shit to actually hide, while you don't have jack shit let alone very little to hide, you don't have a super important and high priority job like banks, police, NSA, FBI, CIA, NASA, Military/Army, or even famous manufacturers and companies eg Applel, Samsung, Microsoft, so on, list grows... YOU DON'T WORK FOR ANY OF THEM EITHER. Your files, data, and information is nowhere valuable nor as important as theirs. YOU DON'T HAVE JACK SHIT HIDE COMPARED TO THEM.

SO WHY IN THE ACTUAL FUCK DO YOU USE ENCRYPTION?

Any objections Jow Forums?

Attached: ENCRYPTED.png (996x570, 502K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTPS
grc.com/fingerprints.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing_to_hide_argument
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Over the last 16 months, as I've debated this issue around the world, every single time somebody has said to me, "I don't really worry about invasions of privacy because I don't have anything to hide." I always say the same thing to them. I get out a pen, I write down my email address. I say, "Here's my email address. What I want you to do when you get home is email me the passwords to all of your email accounts, not just the nice, respectable work one in your name, but all of them, because I want to be able to just troll through what it is you're doing online, read what I want to read and publish whatever I find interesting. After all, if you're not a bad person, if you're doing nothing wrong, you should have nothing to hide." Not a single person has taken me up on that offer.

Literally everyone uses encryption.

Every android phone, iPhone, mac or surface you would buy today are fully* encrypted.
Also 90% of you internet traffic is encrypted.

You're posting through an encrypted internet connection right now, fucking pedonigger.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTPS

Attached: 1495286815478.png (505x481, 116K)

why? because some faggot IT guy or bureaucrat doesn't have any right to what memes I like on the net.

read and weep
grc.com/fingerprints.htm

cuz i do all the things you talked about

Attached: 1524062613179.jpg (699x600, 51K)

Go outside naked and stop locking the toilet stall. You have nothing to hide.

Your thread is bad and you should feel like shit.

Okay this post gotta be ironic

do you shit with the door open in a public restroom too?

nice copypasta. also, the problem here is that the info is not anonymized

Because everybody has secrets, which are not necessarily punishable by law, but can be used against an individual for blackmail, public shaming.
Would you not mind if your whole search history was public for example?

Give me a reason not to use encryption.

+It has a relevant psychological aspect. You would lose your identity if you can't have the right for privacy.

Do you lock your doors when you leave the house? Do you ever have a private conversation? Do you keep your important papers in a drawer or of plain view? Do you masturbate with your curtains shut? Do you like the doctor examining you in a separate room from other patients?

You probably value some privacy in almost all aspects of your life, so why should your data be any different? Encryption is a tool, not a felony. Privacy is a freedom, not a privilege.

Even my mom isn't dumb enough to claim she doesn't need encryption.

I own a famous company and I'd like to secure the data related to said company

>SO WHY IN THE ACTUAL FUCK DO YOU USE ENCRYPTION?

I have no source or this, but Cardinal Richelieu said: "Give me six lines of a letter of the most honest man in France and I will find a reason to hang him"

This is why I encrypt.

or=for

1.This is America, so I can.
2. This is America, so I don't have to suffer your stupidity or answer your bullshit questions.

>important job
>three letter agencies and faggots who bomb brown people
Very nice bait.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing_to_hide_argument

nice try cia nigger

Attached: top_gnu.jpg (700x519, 74K)

Because I'm worried about common criminals.