Imagine paying $1200 for a piece of shit with less RAM than $100 tablets from Walmart. Why are iPhone lusers such cucks?

Imagine paying $1200 for a piece of shit with less RAM than $100 tablets from Walmart. Why are iPhone lusers such cucks?

Attached: 1506788547868.webm (640x360, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2kibSQakkDo&t=440s
hongkongfp.com/2017/06/08/china-uncovers-massive-underground-network-apple-employees-selling-customers-personal-data/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like iOS.

Attached: 9D14AEDB-481E-4AC0-9741-A977E554DCBF.png (627x500, 164K)

ITODDLERS BTFO

>t. BTFO'd itoddler

Me too but only with a bunch of jailbreak tweaks so it can almost match stock Android in terms of features.

C O P E

>flagship samsung phone
>$100 tablets from walmart
I know you're trying to shit on iphones but this is a false claim and you know it.

Attached: niggawhat.jpg (431x431, 19K)

ios and jailbreak was god tier in ios 5 and 6 days.

This. It was amazing being able to get stock android features on the toy phones my mom bought me.

Is there some reason that Apple has always skimped on ram? I remember the first MacBook had a pathetic amount.

iToddlers enjoy the feeling of cum inside their anus.

No it isn't. Chink trash at $100 will probably get you like 3GB of RAM now. Performance aside you're literally paying more and getting less than half.

3GB of factory reject DDR3

iOS is quite a solid operating system and iPhones are generally quite good. I dislike the notch. I agree with some criticisms of the system and hardware, but these side-by-side "speed" tests are ridiculous and don't represent anything. All I care about is 1) design and quality, both from a technical standpoint and an end-user standpoint and 2) UX.

iOS is vastly superior to Android on both of these counts. Also, the US gov't was literally REEEing because Apple refused to unlock a terrorist's iPhone, meanwhile Google literally designed Android to steal your info 24-7 because that's their entire business model.

Basically, Android is for poorfags. :^)

>t. SEETHING itoddler

>:^)
how mad are you

because it has fruit on it. I like my rooted Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S with Lineage OS 15.1 just fine. (Also Samsungs suck too just saying)

You have to realize normalfags don't know the difference between samsung and android.

>All I care about is 1) design and quality
Yet you chose iShit.

Attached: 1527612556002.png (532x2612, 808K)

Right which is pretty much what iPhones use. Why do you think their phones bootloop so much?

Attached: 1528269367291.png (886x837, 706K)

I'm not defending iphones but the hardware is better than at least 50% of android phones out there. It's the shit-tier OS that resembles a dumbphone which keeps me away from it.

>50% of android phones
That's not much of an accomplishment.

>design & quality
ifags actually believe this

Attached: Mummy.jpg (1000x1331, 228K)

In what way?

Attached: 1517840483674.png (681x743, 501K)

yikes

>software glitch
Like I said, decent hardware held back by a shitty OS.

Sorry meant to post the touch disease thing but don't have the pic. Anyway

>decent hardware

Attached: 1519902460688.webm (640x360, 1.93M)

Literally on or below the level of chinkshit. Oh wait, it's just chinkshit but with a massive 600% markup.

Imagine giving a fuck about what other people waste money on

Stop curve shaming, bigot!

Attached: RealCurves.png (480x516, 157K)

I’m using iPhones for years and I encountered bootloops for two reasons
>fucked something with jailbreak
>fried CPU(happened once)
So no.

I repair them for a living and got at least a dozen sent in by staceys last year alone due to bootloops lmao. I actually love apple, selling overpriced shit that constantly breaks means I can charge whatever I want lmao.

>$1,000 for a fucking defective phone
what kind of braindead retard does that especially on credit lmao

>only using the time to load an app to measure performance.
not an argument.

Imagine being an actual cuckold.

Attached: 1511668601551.jpg (768x768, 151K)

now that's a mature answer

Isn't that the whole point of smart consumer spending? Remember the chink drywall tainted with sulfur epidemic? Now people will think twice before buying the HDX drywall panels.

You’re crazy and you know it

Attached: 6152ADD2-1039-4CB6-9EF4-749A733804B3.jpg (989x826, 162K)

>what kind of braindead retard does that especially on credit
Legitimate poorfags who believe others will think they're wealthy for taking out a loan on a smartphone.

DESIGNATED

Attached: 1521433871529.jpg (622x767, 191K)

yikes

>Also, the US gov't was literally REEEing because Apple refused to unlock a terrorist's iPhone
Why is this a good thing? Why are you supporting criminals?

Nice bait m8

nice damage control

yikes

The cynic in me want's to say they do it to make their newer phones appear faster. It's probably just about use cases though.
Nobody outside of Jow Forums gives a shit about the additional 0.1s it takes to load an app from the fast SSD when compared to RAM.

Oh look, another poorfag rationalising it with the sour grapes argument.

>i paid for this shit but i'm still richer than you because i can afford my shit
>can you afford this shit?

Attached: shapple.png (594x648, 152K)

But I don't own any iDevices. I'm just stating a fact - which you missed because you're so poor and need to rationalise.

Aren't you people tired of arguing about inane shit yet? We've been rehashing the same garbage for about a decade now.

>muh youtube tests
dropped

I love my mbp. The touchbar gets my dick hard and motivates me to work on my compiler. I put little debug/build tools on it which show their progress without wasting my screen space :D

It's the new mac vs pc.

Eh, it's good fun watching poorfags squirm. I've always been a fan of watching people unironically try to forward the sour grapes argument.

Here's an actual one from my iPhone X. I feel suicidal desu. I paid over $1,000 for this. I'll just go ahead and add this to my list of reasons why I'm a worthless stupid human being.

Attached: csm_Foto_21.11.17_13_46_23_039aed3a3d.png (554x1200, 625K)

> hehh i own this £2000 phone im richer than you

> no i dont own property or a vehicle but this phone and nike trainers means im rich

literally third world behaviour

Attached: literally every galaxy note user ever.jpg (640x1031, 96K)

>spending loadsa money is third-world behaviour
This is the kind of insanity that entertains me.

It really is, why do you think they stay third worlders?

>third-worlders are actually rich, they just spend it all on iToys and Porsches for their mud huts instead of food and antibiotics

Attached: 1522240581085.gif (320x253, 995K)

Pretty much, yeah. Being in a constant state of poverty means you can't handle money. Prove me wrong.

Because a smartphone with a properly configured OS rarely needs more than 3GB of ram.

C O P E

He's not defending criminals, he's defending privacy.

>doesn't understand that the first-world and third-world are different things, in different places, with different levels of technological and social development, different levels of exploitable resources, etc. - it goes beyond Joe Sixpack's wallet-width
Your second sentence, while valid, is irrelevant to this discussion when you internalise this.

Attached: 1534328594061.gif (499x375, 486K)

Replace that with drugs, gambling, loans, credit cards, ect ect. The poor will stay poor because he is afraid people will think he is poor. That's why everytime the newest iPhone comes out he gets another credit card.

No it isn't. Wages reflect cost of living expenses in the country people reside in. You can still be born in some latino shithole and still come out of poverty. If this wasn't the case then things like the salvadorean civil war would have never happened.

>not outright buying your handset
I'm not a subscriber to the "$50 phone" meme, but Jesus, why does everyone run their lives on hire-purchase?

Attached: 1514915045961.jpg (500x468, 35K)

You actually THINK poor people make good choices and aren't in their destitute situations because of bad choices?

There is some truth to this.
Im east euro trash, my dad worked in Binland/Germany/Netherlands/England.
What shocked him were the cars specifically.
People here will go all out on cars, phones, nights out and summer vacation while eating cheap salami and other shit products. They will take a fucking loan from the bank to go on vacation.
When he was in Finland, he was shocked how people are driving cars that are 20-30 years olds, and how much travel by bike is prevalent in Bel/Neth, how many Fiat 500 are in England.
There are dozen other comparisons, people here waste money just to show off, then eat shittiest stuff possible, and generaly never improve anything about their real needs like improving house and just quality of living stuff.

Attached: worse equipment gives better charisma.jpg (1600x1132, 259K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2kibSQakkDo&t=440s
Butt-blasted pajeet.

I bought a refurbished iPhone 6 with 64gbs of storage for 300 bucks CAD, it came with iOS 9 and I obviously jailbroke it. It's a pretty good phone with a decent amount of storage for emulators and stuff but lots of stuff requires iOS 10, planned obsolescence if you ask me...

Because people are shallow boring retards just like everybody else. Them buying some shiny toy to flash around gives them a temporary feeling of uniqueness. A very stupid counter productive method of coping they repeat until something really bad happens.

Attached: apple_consumer.jpg (640x936, 62K)

What type of incel makes these comics?

In the first world, you're generally correct. It's actually quite hilarious to watch poorfags try to pretend to be richfags, while ironically making themselves even poorer by taking on debt.

But the subject at hand is the third world - the rules are somewhat different there, which anons here seem to be having trouble understanding.

There is no difference. Poor people that live on $5 a day or $50 a day all share the same reason for never getting out of poverty: bad decisions and financial irresponsibility.

Kids is one example, many third worlder and first worlder alike will shit out a litter of kids with insufficient means of feeding/housing them.

I wish I could be intellectually fulfilled by such simplified-to-the-point-of-being-wrong explanations as you.

This "philosophy" serves a purpose, user: by conflating some pokie-addicted trailer-trash to starving kids in Africa, it allows them to say "their own fault" and ignore the problem.

I only ever have 2 or 3 active apps open at the same time. I have a habit of closing them when I don't need them.

iTODDLERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

just proves iOS users are all doped up faggots

not that there's anything wrong with that

$1200 so like the new nvidia GPU?

My grandparents were farmers who lived on virtually $0/day. They farmed animals and crops just to feed themselves for decades. But during this time their farm kept growing and growing to the point where it could feed them 10x over so they carefully started to sell produce and animals. Then they hire butchers, laborers and started a farmers market. Then it kept going and going until they lived so comfortably they even sent us (parents and siblings) who moved to the US gifts for christmas and visit us every year with their own money.

Point is don't victimize the poor you dipshits. Look what food stamps, section 8, welfare did to blacks. Their poverty never went away because it was always their in their heart. They'll be poor whether they make $50/hour or $500/hour.

>lusers
hello Pajeet. why do you shitpost on Jow Forums instead of shitting in a toilet you fucking smelly low IQ retard?

Attached: 1524783426553.png (740x1275, 390K)

Unlike a GPU, you can have it with you, and working for you, 24/7.

>Look what food stamps, section 8, welfare did
Sign. NONE OF WHICH EXIST IN THE THIRD-WORLD. Jesus, why do anons keep assuming the first- and third-world are exactly the same except for laziness (or not) of the population?

So apple isn't selling your "private" "secure" info to third parties for gold?

hongkongfp.com/2017/06/08/china-uncovers-massive-underground-network-apple-employees-selling-customers-personal-data/

Mate, these blacks NEVER made it out of poverty despite all the government help. Think about that.

>underground
>apple employees
>china

Attached: 1523319757111.png (1076x1024, 258K)

They do it here in the US as well. Point is yeah google is bad but it doesn't magically make apple a saint. They're both advertising companies who make money by selling your data. Apple just does a better job of hiding that.

Prove me wrong.

>Prove me wrong.
No, that's not how it works. You have to prove yourself right. And you're flatlining already.

Ok, pal. Enjoy that apple cock up your ass.

So you failed. Don't worry, you're pretty used to it.

MACFAGS BTFO

You like dick, prove me wrong.

Man I have one Droid turbo, I brought in 2015. 1440p AMOLED, 64gb, 3gb the most high frequency CPU and 4000mha. Even after 3 years battery holds on like a tank.
All this and I just paid 400$. This was really a under appreciated and cheap by specs phone. I feel I can run it at least more 2-3 years easily. It's resistant, I can do what I need, calls, email, feed browsing.
Seriously o don't get why people need new phone every year. Before this one I used a galaxy 2 for 5 years and when I retired it was with cysnogen Android 6.

Attached: images (30).jpg (378x389, 20K)

I can't :^(

oof

Yikes!

Aight ur gay then.

Samefag and underage.

Samefag and itoddler.