Anyone here have a Steelcase Leap? Found one used on Craiglist ($300, <1 year old...

Anyone here have a Steelcase Leap? Found one used on Craiglist ($300,

Attached: steelcase-leap-adjustability.jpg (829x682, 94K)

is $300 AUD a good price for an ergohuman ergonomic chair with head rest?

nobody else? really?

used chairs are fucking gross mate. especially if it has a fabric seat. don't know if your sitting in someone else's sharts or jizz stains and if they have aids or whatnot. sickening

I wouldn't know since I've got an embody, but if you're getting circulation cut off, keep looking for another chair. You might hear this often but bodies are all different, if it's not comfy for you, move on to something else

Not so much for the ergonomic chairs desu. They're usually well taken care of by their owners due to the high cost they bought it for.

Also, maybe a cheapo Costco chair might be your thing.

haha sure thing pal. he's gonna be extra careful to contain his rancid shart just because he paid a little more for the chair, whatever you say. a chair is a chair. and no matter the price, only god knows what the previous owner did to it.

Attached: 1527681189027.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

it was from an office...

and? you work long enough in an office you see some nasty shit.

its less than a year old. and from a girl.

$300 used for a fucking chair and it doesn't even have seat angle tilt? jesus you can find $100 chairs at staples that have that

it only takes 30s to make the foulest of foul sharts. and if you live and work around women long enough you will see that they are just as foul (even fouler) than men when it comes to stinky sharts

Don't fall on that edge there lol

That's what killing bites is.

There's a thing called steam cleaning dude. Calm down

steam won't remove the fecal matter that was forcefully ejected deep in the seats memory foam. that shart remnant is there for good

I have one at work but I swapped out the shitty one similar to the OP pic for a mesh one with an included headrest.

>300$ for a used computer chair
???????

I know right? Who would think that furniture like chairs could be expensive?

Show us on the doll where the chair touched you