Why does the United States government call Apple users "zombies"?

Why does the United States government call Apple users "zombies"?

Attached: 1520630439254.png (850x1566, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/world/how-the-nsa-spies-on-smartphones-including-the-blackberry-a-921161.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Apple users are retarded faggots who would literally eat shit out of Tim Cook's hands for $399.99 plus tax.

Source?

I have read 1984 but I don't remember this part.

I haven't read 1821 and I remember those parts.

I mean the hammer scene from the movie, I remember in 1984 they had something called two minute hate, but I don't remember anything about a girl destroying the big screen with a hammer.

>Apple users
Found your problem.

>Why does the United States government call Apple users "zombies"?
is this actually a leaked slide? cringy but creepily self aware

That's the apple 2 TV commercial if I'm not wrong

FAKE
AND
GAY

Macintosh

spiegel.de/international/world/how-the-nsa-spies-on-smartphones-including-the-blackberry-a-921161.html

How new are you?

not as new as you, foo.

fpbp

ITS NOT FAKE

REAL AS CAN BE

isn't this just a fucking age-old copypasta image that's been modified by adding the S//REL, U's, and bottom shit? otherwise that image has been around for years

if you want to post actual 1984 shit start dumping the PRISM leaks

hello Pajeet. shitposting again on Jow Forums? why don't you shit in a toilet instead?

Who gives a fuck what the biggest crime syndicate in the world thinks?

Those are the Snowden leaks you dumb shit.

no shit sherlock, do you want me to grab you some new tobacco for your pipe or are you too busy smoking cock to pull your head out of your ass?

Unlike Windows users

Do Macshit subhumans really believe that Windows is the only alternative to FagOS?

Attached: 4tard.jpg (2272x1704, 558K)

yikes

>why do they call zombies zombies?

iZombies BTFO!

>pipe
Spotted the legit boomer.

thistbhfam

zombies = brain-dead consumers

...AppleĀ©

iphone destroyed the internet
It happened the same year as Twitter and Facebook along with Yes We Can

Fuck Tim Cock and fuck iPhone closed down appstore.

But what scene is that from the book?

>icucks

OOF

fpbp

how will they ever recover?

Because Apple users are so retarded they will use literally anything that has an Apple logo on it, no matter how shitty it is. Apple has realized this and exploited it by adopting a philosophy of "We dictate the market, and we don't give a fuck what our customers want." They know they can release a literal piece of shit from Tim Cook's asshole and people will still buy it, as long as it has that good ol' Apple logo.

>2018
>namefagging

It's from an Apple commercial that aired in 1984.

>1984.

none they made it up for the ad

Based on 1984, yes.

>aired in 1984.

Because they're zombies.

>unlike windows users
>people that majority bashed and hated windows 10 until they fixed it up a shit ton
>only got traction after legacy systems on w7 saw it wasnt the shitfest that 8 was and needed to move on
>nobody talks about or gives a shit about their hardware division a week after a product launches
So yes
Unlike windows users

Attached: clueless_2.png (290x360, 26K)

oy vey!

in that last guy's defence, the iphone was still a reasonable choice back then. nowadays there's just no excuse.

>reasonable choice back then
Wrong.

Attached: 1535072138735.png (868x834, 232K)

icucks will defend this

oof

B
T
F
O

iTODDLERS BTFO

>Based on

Thistbhfam

Yikes