Any way to bypass "Click verify once there are none left"?

Why is it that 4k or 1080p60 youtube videos load instantly but these tiny images take centuries to load?

Attached: google captcha.png (401x581, 221K)

Because it's done on purpose.

>it's done on purpose
Unlike OP's retardation.

You are teaching Google's AI when you answer Captchas.

Click reload until it gives you a regular one. Or use the no JS one.

This. Google's an amazing place to work for. Got a pretty decent salary of $130k, which is low by CA standards.

Buy a good goy pass

Attached: file.png (311x276, 14K)

and yet it still doesnt know what a sign is

>130k working at Google
Pajeet?

The reason for that, OP, is because they're monitoring what you're typing in the post box and they're slowing you down if you talk about anything they don't want you talking about.

Don't post anything problematic -> easy 1 or 2 step verification, fast picture load times, forever. Never gets more challenging. Never adds more steps. Never fails as long as you're clicking right.

Start posting things that are problematic -> 5 step verification, 6+ second picture load times, and "try again" about half the time, even if you're 100% accurate.

See for yourself. Go to /b/, or Jow Forums or whatever board and start posting about Israel's war crimes, their human rights violations against Palestinians, the number of Palestinian civilians Israel has murdered (compared to the inverse, which is literally orders of magnitude smaller), or Israel's Black Cube program, or the NSA or CIA's domestic propaganda programs designed to infiltrate online communities and keep damning subjects away from the front page or outright banned, through astroturfers, alternate accounts, forum sliding, consensus cracking, and a host of other tactics.

Any of those will do it. I'm sure there are plenty more subjects that will get you put in the Captcha time-out.

It's also fun to see the sliding if you post any of the above stuff on /b/ or Jow Forums. All of a sudden the number of new threads per minute quintuples until yours is 404'd, or all the non-issue threads on page 10 get bumped to page 1 so yours is shoved out of the public eye. Fun stuff all around.

Attached: What to do when you spot a shill.png (1498x2428, 591K)

Based and redshilled

sorry, no way around it other than a Jow Forums gold account(tm)
have fun

If you are so serious and want to spread information why dont you make a fucking PDF like a civil person instead of that unreadable garbage pic

Because we're on an imageboard retard

You can post a link to a PDF, Jow Forums also allows text if you haven't noticed

Yes, but who the fuck uploads and/or downloads a pdf on this godforsaken site? Other imageboards on niche boards probably

>Yes, but who the fuck uploads a pdf?
Anyone who wants the things he has to say to be taken somewhat seriously?

You just have to upload it once and save the link, and downloading a PDF isn't much effor either. Also Jow Forums is not a godforsaken site at all

It has nothing to do with that. Other sites that use v2 captcha are just as slow.

>click reload
>flagged as bot, try again later :^)
No.

You get harder captchas if you use them too many times in a row because it thinks you're a bot. If you clear your cookies, they'll revert to easy mode.

>these tiny images take centuries to load?
That's intended, you usually recognise and click correct ones while they're still "loading" and half transparent, which is difficult for a bot to do.

what if u solve captchas ahead of time
dumbass

there sure is

good for you moot

It was just an emphasis, but if you want my opinion there are much better imageboards, boards where people can post pdfs with reasonable confidence that it actually gets read.

what a retard

>Oh look another captcha thread
mfw

Attached: 1498676505661m.jpg (1024x535, 37K)

it thinks you're a bot

try making better posts

The real reason they give you slowcaptchas is to defeat captcha mining operations. If your IP has solved dozens of captchas in the past hour, the system throttles you to make sure you aren't selling solutions.

>use the no JS one.
How?

Found the NEET/europoor who can't cough up $20

buy the pass(tm)

No, there's something else. I've seen it, and it's not what you get when you have the pass.

yeah i know right
oh and don't forget to complete the captcha before replying to this post :^)

>red and green text color on pure black background

>b-but user you should be linking to a p-pdf on another site so only a tiny fraction of Jow Forums users will follow it
>i-it's totally because I want you to be taken seriously, n-not because I'm a glow in the dark cunt
lol

Attached: 1533929111771.png (673x502, 491K)

Jow Forums x config

what a retard

Attached: .png (169x126, 9K)

what is wrong with your computer monitor that makes green text on a black background look bad? it's far easier on the eyes than black text on white background.

you guys had better be filling them out incorrectly

this is google's revenge for years of Jow Forums typing "nigger" in every single one of the text captchas.

I said that because the image seemed interesting but i couldn't stand scrolling up down left and right to read a shitty red text over a black background, so i gave up
The informations you learn by viewing an ephemeral picture on Jow Forums is information that you forget, and surely not something i would be comfortable sharing again with someone unfamiliar with internet culture because it's not in a presentable form
But sure you wanna think i work for CIA that's just funny

Attached: Desktop 08.24.2018 - 21.50.12.01.webm (378x614, 647K)

so just write them in a text editor and paste in comment box when done. no javascript spyware can see that.

At least you can't accidentally renigger at work whilst somebody is watching anymore.