Your most important securely generated long password, hand it over Jow Forums

Your most important securely generated long password, hand it over Jow Forums

Attached: 346537sd.png (658x493, 476K)

sorryidontremember

>What's your password?
>sorry I don't remember

Eh, why not. It's kinda useless by itself.

𑂤𐓩𐄷𐀢ퟧꧽꩿꠝ⿶ⵐ⡼⤵≌∑Ḷᰢᥲᆫ௵༼߷ԡʣ®᧾ᵽᴞⱾ⽻㆙ꛯꧮꬤ︻𐁑𐋃𐡝𐬡𞀎🞹

I made my pass from model of the pen I use, phone number from friend from childhood I remembered and cannot forget, and random shit which I got when I mashed my head against numpad.
I add letters on the end depending on the site im using it for, and mix it by source.

Attached: something_habbened.png (600x450, 56K)

cat /dev/random

Is that a fidget spinner?

hunter2 because hunter was already taken

Attached: 1523290163740.png (612x476, 28K)

>Your password cannot contain more that 8 characters, must include one symbol, no two repeating letters are allowed, must contain a number, must not be similar to a previously used password.

is this real life?

You might be on to something

> you're password must contain a special character

Attached: surelyyoujest.jpg (318x326, 13K)

Yes. They also used to store passwords in plain text. This was ~10 years ago, though.

>௵

Attached: 1539157720598.png (384x373, 20K)

kek what does it mean? I just entered a bunch of Unicode characters

hunter2

Is this just fantasy?

caught in a landslide

no escape from reality

its also my bank pin, don't tell anybody.

I give up, occifer.
>password123

Its a pajeet language(Tamil I think) alphabet.

I don't know it, it's in my password manager.

bigNegressTiddies616

Attached: FF2DD10E-7CFF-4304-A566-F6472A8CED92.jpg (343x429, 27K)

by the way, how secure is password made up of heavily modified 3 words summing to 13 letters total? I mean modifying tractorpellet to 7r4Ct0TP31lET, is it somewhat secure?

No, regular cracking dictionaries take those mogres into account.

I rammed my keyboard, inserted some symbols and digits in there. It made something like jk84kddlg!!@dsz. After typing it a hundred times I learned it by heart
Then I add the first two letters of the website/service at the end. For example, my google password would be jk84kddlg!!@dszgo

Storing passwords in plain text can be unironically 100% as secure as several systems used today. The fact you can't immediately see password.txt and open it in some systems it doesn't mean the password isn't non encrypted or at least indirectly easy decryptable at some stage.

The true security level is determined after you answer the questions "is the other party able to see my shit?" and "can a 3rd party see my shit".

>Storing passwords in plain text can be unironically 100% as secure as several systems used today
Yes... until someone gains access to the database and posts it online

remember anons... passwords need to be 50 characters or more to be secure. words and spaces are ok.

>digit password
>"hey this guy here is already using it"
what kind of retarded design would tell you the password someone else's using?

>Storing passwords in plain text can be unironically 100% as secure as several systems used today.
You're an idiot

>ihaveaverysmallpenisandiamstilllivingwithmyparentsattheageof30pleasekillme!

it sounds like a lot, but it is surprisingly easy to memorize.

Attached: pepe sofa.png (500x332, 75K)

Christ, replace 30 with 23, and parents with grandparents and you've a password fit for me.
Fuck.

Hi FREN, LEMME HELP!

Attached: helping_a_fren.jpg (251x201, 11K)

Open your eyes

password

I was about to say the same kek

Look up to the sky and seee

The majority of my passwords are service name + pin, and I use the same pin everywhere. Imagine my pin is 1234:
>Gogole password is "Google1234"
>WoW password is "Blizzard1234"
>Valve password is "Steamworks1234"
... and so on. I never forget it, its "secure", as in it does well against algorithms, and I never had any issues.

hey, just a quick note about the website you are currently using, there are no points here so take your karma-whoring asses back to you massive cock sucking faggots

You can also double entropy with the email address, using Google's + feature. Almost like a double password since knowing your base email won't help an attacker, and in some cases will prevent you from being looked up.

i.e. [email protected] for Steam (even though you login with IDs, but w/e)

imAhugefaggot1234