>cant find shit about the company
>week goes by
>guy sends me job offer
>7 page long NDA
>wants 40 hours of unpaid work a week
>company address points to a 4 bedroom house in Minnesota
>all former employees on linkedin are interns
mfw

Attached: Selection_135.png (980x559, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/jobs/view/artificial-intelligence-software-development-internship-at-vision-13-769314567
drive.google.com/file/d/1Q4tBF-s0nAR0RJYGq9Ib2h-VizLsP413/view?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who are you quoting?

Attached: bd.png (546x550, 210K)

full time no pay. I don't believe it

vision13 back at it again with the slave labor

The company doesnt even have a Linkedin page or anything and their website is completely blank

OP if you dont have any other options finding a job go ahead and do it, at least youre getting experience :^)

I mean I have the semester off so I can literally just work on my own projects for 40 hours a week and be able to talk about them in detail

I also wanna start a company and I'm sketched out that this dude's NDA might enable him to be able to sue me for no reason

Although I wanna agree to it to see what the fuck their shit kicker bucket is doing and just not do any work but I can't even tell if this contract would prevent me from doing that

richard allison is on the case

This is stupid, OP needs to eat. I understand maybe a part-time unpaid internships for students for a week to show them how a workplace operates but this is nonsense.

He's getting scammed.

I don't even think I mentioned the fact that this is a "remote" unpaid internship

Attached: 13260188_799153266889011_873883885636162129_n.jpg (649x655, 60K)

Linkedin ad says, 20hr/week positions are available...
linkedin.com/jobs/view/artificial-intelligence-software-development-internship-at-vision-13-769314567

Attached: khn.png (96x55, 4K)

>not realizing most of the people who voted for Trump don't work

i may as well not work if id be earning the same amount if i did lol

No.
You should never accept unpaid internship, even for the experience.
First, because you need that experience validated. If your future employer can't confirm that experience it won't help you.
Second, you still need to support yourself. An unpaid internship places unnecessary financial pressure on yourself while you do work that could be earning money for your "employer".

Don't do it. Not ever.

>Don't do it. Not ever.

Yeah the other thing is that I can literally spend 40+ hours working on my own projects
which would look waaaay better on a resume as opposed to some place employers would have a hard time finding

the thing is that I want to accept it and just see what the fuck
is going on but i dont know if that could land me in trouble since i dont plan on doing any actual "work" lol

Good luck OP, don't forget the lube and remember to never drink something you didn't prepare!

Attached: 1404819041629.gif (375x375, 1.99M)

Before you ask, it's 100% legal if you agree to it.
If they fudge your tax forms as an independent contractor (IRS 1099), they don't have to pay you shit because you're not a real employee.
It's what uber, and all those delivery apps do to avoid paying real wages.

kek
Look for the CEO name on the sexual offender list.

Nope, NEVER do free labor. Work on your own projects instead

That 7 page NDA most likely has clauses stipulating that the company owns everything you write, both on and off company time, even if it was on your hardware, and they probably throw in some non-compete clauses so you're not actually allowed to apply to other companies for years after you leave.

drive.google.com/file/d/1Q4tBF-s0nAR0RJYGq9Ib2h-VizLsP413/view?usp=sharing

Here's a link to the NDA, I can't fucking decipher it unless i take 50mg of adderall
but I've read bits and pieces and im pretty sure it says something along the lines of

"i can sue you for taking any data that i believe you have breached,
even if i have no evidence for doing so, and you are responsible
for paying all legal fees for both yourself and myself"

Yea so I did some more shiggy digging and found this which
basically says that "confidential information" is everything you make

Attached: Selection_146.png (1231x692, 341K)

And then there's this which basically says "anything that you make
I will own completely and you will have no rights to it and I can
completely use them for my own benefit"

Attached: Selection_147.png (1145x396, 176K)

>Get someone to do work for free
>Keep it for myself
>Sue at the slightest hint of a chance to win
I would rather stay away from this kind of fuckboy.

>>Get someone to do work for free
He's not even a CS major he's a god damn poly sci major

Anyway I found his facebook and a ton of information about him
If he's willing to waste my time I'm gonna bet that I can easily lure him to waste his

Attached: 31460840_10101214472051710_7151797785500290743_n.jpg (434x434, 18K)

>Trying to play who is going to ruin the other life harder
I wouldn't play this game, it's harmful and bitter. I played it and I was a mess even if I got the last word in the end. You said yourself that you could be better off spending the time building a portfolio, that would be safer even if you miss an opportunity to add a new line to your resume.

>falling for the free employment intership scam.

He is either getting free workers without paying to do his shit and he has nothing but his name, or this is a cia front to get goys to work for free

No I mean like trying to negotiate with him and corner him into a position where he's saying that he's trying to get free work out of me

I have an actual job albeit not a great one that I have to go to tomorrow so I can just do that shit on break

I dont think that its fair what he's done to other people and I think something should be done about it

he's definitely getting free workers out of it but I'm fairly certain it's illegal
since the contract he wrote up clearly states it's entirely for his own benefit
despite the fact that you are legally considered a worker if you're making something for someone else's benefit by law

Okay so I tried looking into it a bit deeper and I can't find anything under the SEC database about this retard's company

Not sure if it's even a legitimized company lmfao

Found the wage cuck. Just do your own projects OP

Yea I'm working on them

Spent all summer taking adderall and doing projects

Not about to have some dumbass take my shit for free

I did this twice because internship is required credits in my curriculum and I had to keep up with the semester schedule or else I'm going to be held back because I couldn't find a company on time.