Is Linus still considered the most reliable tech reviewer?

Is Linus still considered the most reliable tech reviewer?

Attached: linus-tech-tips-1.jpg (720x573, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linustechtips.com/main/topic/45149-about-the-meze-scandal-the-problem-and-a-shoutout-to-linus/
youtube.com/watch?v=fkHNgGaYR0I
youtube.com/watch?v=TWFzWRoVNnE
youtube.com/watch?v=qHGTs1NSB1s
youtube.com/watch?v=zjenmerdK70
youtube.com/watch?v=kE_TDLAM370
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the virgin linustech tips
>cannot even start their own computers

>the chad level1techs
> community is improving linux gaming on windows developing tools.

>implying he ever was

Attached: 1517189142174.jpg (500x310, 58K)

tech reviewers are inherently unreliable because in order to maximize profits they must 1) be paid shills and 2) pander to a large audience of brainlets. if you want quality tech reviews, get it from someone who isn't a tech reviewer but rather a professional or enthusiast in the niche you're looking at. want soldering shit? louis rossmann should know whats up. want retard-grade gold plated audio equipment? some audiophile or sound professional should have a valuable opinion.

absolutely

There are no tech reviews on youtube.

No. He's a human billboard.

probably the jewist youtuber of the whole land. He used to be entretaining when repaired the server and make some actual tech videos

>linus
>invented linux
>everyone taunt him
>has to shill electornics to feed himself and his gook family
>he is a gud boy

>Is Leo still considered the most reliable tech reviewer?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

He's really sold out in the last few months

>limis tax tism

Attached: 5768AE57-9EDF-4974-AAB6-559C2BBDE1F3.png (600x636, 393K)

see
/thread

>level1cucks
i literally fell asleep watching one of his videos

Why the fuck don't mods delete Linus threads on site?

They're clearly bait or shitposting by his underage fanbase, either way they're pure cancer

what the fuck is wrong with this guy's face?

>i literally fell asleep watching one of his videos
Its because you either are American, or have ADHD

Attached: 65d.png (434x327, 46K)

>all the fat, dejected retards on /v/ can't appreciate the fun in his videos because their brains are programmed to cry about shilling
Linus makes fun of himself more than anything, that alone puts him levels above most others.

Meanwhile Jow Forums unconditionally worships a guy who eats fungus off his feet.

@67287816
>Linus makes fun of himself more than anything, that alone puts him levels above most others.
Here's your (nothing) you worthless shitposter

Attached: e92.jpg (680x673, 29K)

>ncix linus
yeah

>linustechtips
nah

nope

t. unfunny, miserable, fat, friendless retard

Same shit basically. Generations of brainwashing do that.

@67287843
Try harder you stupid fuck, you ain't getting (you)s

>brainlet thinks he can win by not using the reply function properly
Embarrassing. You're only further proving your stupidity.

Wendell is a garbage presenter, desu. Logan's a dumbass, but at least he was good at keeping your interest while Wendell filled in the details. (Now both channels are garbage without the other.)

@67287961
>he's still going
I hope Linus pays you well to shitpost here. You haven't got any (you)s yet

only to spite this aspie

LTT is a marketing channel whose target audience is scamming underage children with misinformation. He is not a tech channel for he has no tech education nor is involved in tech via any technical route, he is merely a pure MARKETING channel using tech as a meta. He couldn't even install Linux by himself and had to rely on Luke to do it for him.
Meta, all threads regarding LTT are METAthreads, using tech as an excuse to advertise a YouTube channel about a child-scamming manlet. He gets money by scamming children, the most disgusting and dishonest way to earn money.

Let us put this into perspective:
There's rapists and then there's child rapists.
The rapists will not exactly get fire in prison because they still have to bear risks when they are raping adults,
but child rapists get instant shivs and mutilation because they prey on what even the most savage criminals ignore out of dignity and at least some last remaining semblance of principles left in their minds.
Linus Manletcuck Soÿtips belongs in the child rapist category, he can't deal with anything larger or older than children, both physically and mentally.

>shilled an expensive ASUS 144hz G-Sync monitor for being "sooooo goooooood" which turned out to be a line overclocked to 144 by ASUS killing its lifespan; and nobody could see the difference while playing games with only a windmill demo as exception; none of this mentioned by Linus of course
>Acer H236hl, the shit that Linus shilled so hard and ended up being the biggest pile of shit product to ever get negative reviews by the swarms from anyone stupid enough to get duped by this manlet faggot.
>advertises a bezle-less Acer 23 inch IPS monitor with link to the product in the description, yet it turns out it has half a fucking inch of black bezle
>tries to dupe a shitload of children into the "bake your GPU's" meme and risk damaging their parents' ovens, only to be forced to pull his video by clear-minded people with tech literacy
>Meze scandal [ linustechtips.com/main/topic/45149-about-the-meze-scandal-the-problem-and-a-shoutout-to-linus/ ]
There's plenty to go on about.
The dumbfuck can't even install Linux on a computer.

youtube.com/watch?v=fkHNgGaYR0I

youtube.com/watch?v=TWFzWRoVNnE

Intel was trying to run their business model based on the monopoly they have on the market. They set price and decide on what is hedt. Amd's products turned all the on its head. Amd subjectively and objectively has the better product based on price for performance, for gaming and content creation and soon for running servers.

Linus has been on intel's payroll. It's clear by his content. I mean really, 1k budget computer build with an i5? ok, no. Recently he posted a video with his response to intel's new direction. He knows this was a very anticipated video. There has been lots of hate towards intel for the obvious reasons. Linus knows his credibility is on the line and his reputation will depend on his response. So he made this video calling it like it is, intel dropping the ball and being shit.

Linus was still playing politics and being too nice towards intel. In his video he ends with "Am I being too nit picky? or being unfair? I don't know leave a comment." He clearly didn't make a conclusion that intel has fucked it this time. Instead he went soft and BENT THE KNEE to intel, by not being explicit and blunt and stating that intel fucked up and to stay away from their products. Instead he second guess his entire speech by basically saying "i dont kno guys maybe I'm just complaining for no reason and there is nothing to be upset about here, what do you think?"

Take aways:

>linus knows intel has a shit product
>Linus still bends the knee to intel

t. underage bedpisser
aka t. your average Manletcuck Soÿtips Fan
You may fuck off back to

Attached: LTT Fanbase.png (1280x720, 849K)

this

Every day, a Linus shill thread.
>Fuck, you assholes are pathetic

Attached: 1519367928665.jpg (706x960, 169K)

Attached: 1533916157187.png (1212x914, 1.07M)

>Amd subjectively and objectively has the better product based on price for performance, for gaming
Still delusional as ever, AdoredTV. You're a complete idiot too.

>Literally brings a fucking ladder to appear taller than 12 yearolds

Attached: 1492517042419.gif (448x252, 1.13M)

Attached: 1535105066897.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

The sheer amount of pure hatred he gets from Jow Forums makes him all the more entertaining.

He can install some distros, just not Debian.
youtube.com/watch?v=qHGTs1NSB1s

Jow Forums is jealous

He reviewed a risc-v board yesterday.

level1
>hurr we are computer scientists, "but" we never get to any relevant points, and there will be no answers to the questions that we asked ourselves
>clickbait title with the word "but" at the end of it
>Hihedo it's a me wendell. Ryzen isn't a piece of shit. Just remember to do all these things, and not want any of those features if you have a ryzen.

anyone who has ever shilled a razer product is not reliable

heaven forbid somebody try to search for one of his videos and look at the description to see what its about.

Attached: adsadsads.jpg (869x566, 77K)

>1st
Video about gaming on linux
>2nd
Channel
>3rd
Video about the Dell XPS 13 (2018)
>4th
Another video about gaming on linux

I don't see the problem.

i was searching his channel + linux because said he didnt know how to install it. but the amount of ads in his descriptions are just..... ueurgh

He's not even reliable about his sexuality!
He's got a wife and a kid; who else thought this guy was a raging fag since day 1?

Fuck you

> and that's a bad thing

He's not a tech reviewer, he's an influencer aka shill who you should not trust in any case

all high profile tech reviewers are shills

and not low profile ones are trying to shill their way to the top

Attached: 1533159023738.jpg (1578x4350, 3.24M)

Theres literally nothing wrong with Linus Tech Tips.

Yes. The guy wrote Linux OS, so I think he knows something about computers and other related tech.

kek
So true

These same faggots who do everything but call a man with marx in his name their god would in another thread shit talk about intel being full of jews

Maybe it's because people don't actually care about yous, and the only reason he's mad is because you're intentionally not alerting the other poster so there's a chance he might not reply to you and you can claim victory?

If most reviewers are shills then which are reliable?

that is quite an image

>lottery exists to catch time travellers
lol

Yo wassup everybody. This is your boy Floss. Back again with another video and today we're gonna look at...

Linus speaks slower in his newer content than he did 5 years ago.

i hate it when this cunt or that other cunt from his channel appear in a gn video.

What tier is Druaga1?

Attached: 1532814941714.jpg (1200x1003, 122K)

in china he is considered to be a poor western looser who nervously runs around trying to buy the cheapest computer parts he can possibly find. An embarrassment for not only westerns but also the chinese.

garbage

This, very disrespectful

So basically...

Louis Rossmann for soldering and Apple info
AdoredTV for AMD and tech analysis
Derbauer for CPU teardowns and oc
Buildzoid for GPU teardowns and oc
Gamers Nexus for general tech news and reviews

Who are we missing? Also, what is the Nvidia version of AdoredTV?

Calm down, Linux.

Oh my sides

>tech reviewers are inherently unreliable because in order to maximize profits they must 1) be paid shills and 2) pander to a large audience of brainlets.
This. More or less EVERY "youtuber" who earns money on there, is an unreliable source from the get go, which means everything they say must be taken with a critical grain of salt.
You can all watch whoever you like, just keep in mind to think when it's shilling and when it's not.

is really sad how this 41-years-old man need make unfunny youtube videos because is his sole income source

holy shit he is 41 LMAO I thought he was like 28. SAD

I don't mind Linus, he's moved away from reviews and covers more project-y stuff, which is a little more interesting.

I don't even watch him for tech recommendations. I watch because he's videos are fun, and a breath of fresh air compared to this shithole.

Remember when technology was fun? Remember when it wasn't about OS/GPU/CPU fanboyism and brand loyalty? This is what it's all about:

He never was.

I want to know why people need some guy making videos on youtube to figure out what hardware to buy when there is actual performance data.

Rossman is the only legit worth watching stream because he teaches you how to fix things properly by using test points and schematics and basic electronics.

This guy is functionally retarded and does everything he can to reinforce that idea. The video titles on his channel would be better explained if they were all changed to "A tech illiterate youtuber attempts [insert video here]". This shit is for the normies, not real Jow Forumsentoomen like ourselves.

>not real Jow Forumsentoomen like ourselves

Attached: 1524537149203.jpg (638x558, 64K)

maybe UFD tech for general tech news. And AdoredTV is both for AMD and Nvidia, as seen in his latest video, where he praised nvidia for 2 minutes constantly

>Is Linus still considered the most reliable tech reviewer?
Sure, if you happen to be 12.

>that ending
You're joking with your post, right?

mfw getting my tech news and advice from youtube

His reviews are shit, but he does really good videos on extremely expensive builds and 'answering shit no-one asked for' videos.

yep, that's 100% correct, you have to go to your specific use case and use specific people
>louis rossmann
he's such a great man.
youtube.com/watch?v=kE_TDLAM370
funniest video imo

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

I legitimately hate this man for how much of a shill he is and I actively down vote most of his videos because he tries to target the largest demographic of youtube which is kids and it pisses me off fuck Linus

this

>begins his career creating the best OS that changed the face of computing forever
>now he spends his days making YT for tots

is there a greater case of burnout in the course of Human history?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-20 at 9.36.14 PM.png (492x218, 114K)

When was he ever considered the most reliable anything?

>linus
>reliable

He literally is a shill. Anyone who gets tech sent to them for free is not reliable. There are times where his bias is obvious despite the product being shit.

>LTT
>reliable for anything other than cheap laughs and biased memery
lol

Must have been a workout for your miniscule sized brain.
Now head on back to Linus's RGB mouse comparison vids!

GOD FUCK OFF STOP WITH THIS MEME

>i cannot pay attention unless a goy says something stupid, anthing informative makes me sleepy.

HAAAAH LINUX BTFO

he was never reliable, he's just a pleb normie with no real skills who thinks he's a god because he can snap together computer parts and install ubuntu

I think it's because they review boring stuff. Their news show is good, they also did a series on freelancing that was good.

>ctrl-f JayzTwoCents
>no results found
thank god, Jow Forums