What would you change? If anything? I'm using the i7-4790K for Windows 7 cause I'm stuck in the past

What would you change? If anything? I'm using the i7-4790K for Windows 7 cause I'm stuck in the past.

Attached: build.png (1064x621, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tomshardware.co.uk/evga-supernova-650-g3-psu,review-34306-5.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's perfect.

I'd change that intel SSD to a Samsung 860 Evo. They're both TLC anyway and Samsung is cheaper and faster.

Why would you not buy an M2 drive in 2018? Are you poor?

How's this?

Attached: build2.png (1049x620, 76K)

weak b8

and here i am typing this reply from a Dual core pc. fucking great shit

Change motherboard to most robust rated Z-97 board
Change RAM to highest frequency supported by motherboard
Throw more RAM up to maximum supported by motherboard
Change storage to 1TB Samsung or Micron, and buy another 1TB just for games
Throw in 3x 4TB HDD from Hitachi, Toshiba, or Western Digital
Change 1080ti to Sapphire RX580 8GB ver. because 1080p 144fps monitor
Bump the G3 up to 850 version

Much better, you won't need 750W so you could save a bit of cash there, other than that it looks solid. I've done a build in the Meshify and was very impressed, so many little things Fractal included to make building easier.

This user is trolling but has a point with spinny storage, get a 2TB drive or something for backups.

I'm only getting a 500GB SSD cause I already have a 1 TB HDD that I'll also be using. 1.5TB is enough for me.

Makes sense.
You could drop your PSU down to 650W

250W GPU + 88W CPU, plus motherboard, storage and mobo let's say 50W, max load is ~400W assuming a bit of overclocking. You're gonna be idling at much lower than that, realistically less than 150W which is where a 650W PSU would peak in efficiency

tomshardware.co.uk/evga-supernova-650-g3-psu,review-34306-5.html

Your theoretical max TDP is about where efficiency peaks/starts to drop.

What region are you using pcpartpicker? I tried both US and CA and I'm seeing way lower prices than you have for the same hardware?

NZ

What currently do you use there?

i5-2500
4gb 1333mhz ram
gtx 1050 2gb low profile
1tb hdd

All in an Optiplex 790SFF case.

- 1x GTX 1080 Ti
+ 1x RTX 2080 Ti

see
1080Ti is only decent now, but it's going to be obsolete soon. Invest a little bit more into RTX 2080 Ti, it's more future proof and Nvidia drivers will boost its performance to a high degree.

How about this? I'll just have to get use to windows 10.

Attached: build3.png (1073x606, 78K)

After a bit of tweaking I have win 7 running on my ryzen system, took me like an hour but it was worth it

wait for someone else to give you confirmation

750W is massive overkill

So much dumb shit in there I don't know where to start.

Why only 500GB SSD in 2018? Instead of wasting all your money on a 1080ti (which is obsolete by the way), get a cheaper card and buy 2 TB of SSD.

Why use Windows 7? Are you retarded? They're watching you whether you're on 7 or 10. You really think that those guys are sitting there going "ah shit he's on Windows 7, now we can't spy on him... fuck"

Why not get an 8th gen intel? You do know that DDR3 will bottleneck the shit out of your 1080ti, right?

This is just so fucking stupid, it looks like something some "PC master race XD" redditor would have come up with as a "budget PC" for one of his clickbait Youtube videos. Buy hardware that was designed for your budget, you're not going to bullshit your way into ultra gaming with some faggot custom build.

Jesus fucking Christ...

>one retard gets his own tech support thread instead of just going to pcbg
based nu-Jow Forums

why are you spending $200 on a case? also gold power supplies usually aren't worth it

/pcbg/ is being runned by namefagging amd shills