Technology Confs

Are there any tech conferences worth going to these days?

Pic unrelated.

Attached: DlWCTkNW4AADlLE.jpg (1536x2048, 397K)

FOSDEM

Jesus fucking Christ. Honestly, why don't they just kill themselves, obviously breathing is very offensive, they should be mindful and do the right thing.

Attached: lewd_ie.jpg (706x1000, 145K)

Slut nigger faggot fatass tranny kike bitch whore kid

Nailed it

Attached: WEy0JkM.png (1080x1920, 352K)

None, today begin very low level or news,projects begin on internet.

Only maybe if want meet recluter.

femmephobia?
Also supporting a shit lifestyle in terms of health is morally degenerate.Telling people they should lose weight or being a junkie is positive criticism.

I like the trashy tech conferences where booth babes are still alive and well. International shows are the best.

Attached: Screenshot_20170129_181909.png (839x225, 49K)

>go to tech conference
>mostly men talking about tech
>this is heteronormative cis-white-patriarchal oppression of demigender literally a dragon penguinkin who are multiple systems and ornate buildings

tfw young, fit and happy cisgender heterosexual white man

You are literally raping me, colonizer. Capitalism has failed.

No.

Unironically everything that resolves around hardware, as people have more of a "I just wanna get shit done" attitude. If you're in Europe, check out Cebit. The first day is awful because muh politicians getting shown stuff, but after that you'll find a nice event.

Who cares, your company is paying for your half vacation

The fuck is femmephobia?

>multiple systems
I still can't tell if they're for real or at some level realize they're pretending.

If you talk about any of those things at a technology conference, then you should be killed anyway, because you're bike-shedding and possess probably no real technology knowledge. If those edgy, unrelated topics that are being shoehorned are the only thing you can talk about and upset about, just walk to the nearest euthanasia conference.

fuck right off with your nazi opressive shit reeeeee

Liberalism is a mental disorder

http:// n-gate.com/fosdem/

Kind of useless to even mention it. No one goes to a technology event if they want to hear about genderstudies

Attached: jaypeg.jpg (1536x2048, 636K)

Saved, thanks

>no merits
>no competence
>no reason to be at tech conference

Attached: 7af04645.png (720x644, 31K)

why can't there just be a sensible 'don't be a dick' sign

cunts pushing this garbage get paid by word count

>tfw young, fat, depressed homosexual self-hating mixed mutt

wow you're beautiful
you'd be the perfect fit for the lead programmer job at out startup slagsoft teehee

>no ageism
So this means I can fuck lolis right?

While we're at it, the fuck is ageism? Telling boomers they should be disposed of?

Whatever happened to simply "don't be an asshole to other people in public"?

>No sexism
>No racism
>No homophobia
>No body shaming
>No transphobia
>No hatefulness
>No femmephobia
>No misogyny
>No ageism
>No items
>Fox only
>Final Destination

Attached: 1530543583227.jpg (500x500, 65K)

why not just write
>don't be mean
>respect others

Tell them your preferred pronouns are fuck/fucks/fuckself, and that they're misgendering you if they refuse to use them.

DEFCON!

Attached: prongles.png (487x616, 472K)

Just go IEEE if you can't think of anything else. They do like 100 decent conferences a month, mostly about technology.

fear of women. a lot of """people""' on Jow Forums have this mental illness

Because the content on that has been dictated, not negotiated, so it's a mess that looks alien to the common person. With a length and terms like this this the content is not intended to be memorized but rather serves as "Follow the rules !" banner to point and screech at once someone feels offended for any of these reasons or whatever else.

It's like the Bible in Latin before it was translated: No one of the common people understood it but everyone followed it, they guessed.

This also exposes the hierarchy as a copy & paste concept with no effort put into it: No one actually made any effort to think at least a few minutes about how to best communicate what they wanted to achieve. Instead internet terms and a long list. Applause.

honestly, none of those words are difficult to make out at all if you know how to figure out words based on roots and shit.

there's 2 of me on Jow Forums?!

So, I assume misandry is allowed?

Misandry doesn't exists.

fucking boomers trying to fit in

No, that's gynophobia. Femmephobia probably refers to "irrational" "hatred" of either some roughly halfway between neutral and female "gender" identity, or any feminine "gender expression".

I'm entirely basing this assumption off some genderfreak tumblrtard who described itself as "femme presenting". I'm not looking it up because parroting the """real""" definition would just further their heinously unhealthy cause.

Of course.

pycon

Attached: pycon-4.png (604x888, 485K)

Even if these were a good idea, wouldn't it be better just to have a picture of a toilet and the word "restroom"?

>Yes, I sexually identify as a wheelchair bound person
Seriously though, just call it a restroom.

Attached: pycon-2.png (524x874, 293K)

Fear/hatred of people who are "transfemme" basically femboy snowflakes who want an oppression points label.

This is very entertaining, thank you

Not hiring idiot boomers with no experience for entry level roles.