Dream pc?

Whats your dream pc? Whats its specs, do you have it, Will you get it or is it only in your dreams?

Attached: EB68987D-9558-4266-A2D7-0EFD07B04431.jpg (496x600, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

raptorcs.com/TALOSII/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my computing waifu

Attached: Eva.jpg (2100x1327, 356K)

>Fanless laptop
>detachable display that can be used as tablet
>full size keyboard
>4k resolution
>1 TB SSD
>8+ GB RAM
>Core i5 or better
>backlit keyboard
>plenty of ports n shit

I think that's about all.

Attached: fanless-laptops.jpg (620x400, 75K)

My 12" Macbook. If I could change one thing, it'd be improve the performance while lowering the heat, which is not possible with todays hardware though.

Come to think of it, a detachable display would be based as fuck too. Then again, it's not technically feasible to keep the size reasonable for now.

Though what's with the rest of your list? It's hard to find a non ghetto laptop without 8+ GM and backlit keyboard.

>Though what's with the rest of your list?

I don't game, so my performance needs are pedestrian.

A phone I can stretch into a tablet with physical querty keyboard.

Small laptop with 60% mechanical keyboard, trackpoint, RISC-V CPU, at least as powerful as sandy bridge, ips or better screen

This guy has some serious taste

manface

>Whats your dream pc?
he arrived today: 15" MBP with 32GB RAM

totally silent fanless lightless black monolith. 8TB SSD - 128GB ram quad channel - 64GB video nvidia memecard - Threadripper 2.

My dream PC is any of these
raptorcs.com/TALOSII/

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-24 Raptor Computing Systems Shopping Cart.png (1116x539, 59K)

Attached: nvidia shill.jpg (4032x2268, 2.97M)

>What would be your dream setup?

I would like Windows to abolish Secure-Boot, so I can run Win8 dual booted with TempleOS. I would like a machine with a disk controller and BIOS that used ATA/ATAPI PIO and a BIOS which also supported legacy PS/2 keyboard/mouse emulation, so I could run TempleOS natively. I am aware of a 70 core Knights Landing Intel CPU coming-out. That might be nice.

slack-jawed faggot detected.

>3950X
>128GB 3600 ram
>3TB Optane drive
>whatever best gpu is available along the 3950X
>3x 27' 1440p microLED monitor (can be 4k if microsoft ever fixes the scaling issues at 150%)
>built on a hidden tray inside a big desk, (all cases nowadays looks like shit and take too much space)

Thinkpad p50/70 is mostly this minus the detachable display and Fan is inaudible almost .

Sounds like a Microsoft Surface Book.

power doesn't matter in laptops their GPUs all suck even the high end ones and using a external GPU to use the internal CPU is retarded because a ITX case like the Ghost S1 is smaller than a external GPU enclosure and can have a i7 or i9 in it and overclocked.

just get a Laptop for screen and keyboard and touchpad now if you want to do any thing serious on it find out fastest way for it to accept video signel from external ITX pc. (might be as simple as streaming) but I think there might be some adaptor that's less than 7-9ms (steam stream speed)

>dream pc
As long as shitware like firefox eats up ram and shits on your cpu dreaming becomes pointless

Honestly, I'd just like a 1TB SSD. Currently have 128GB SSD and 1TB HDD.

some RISC-V shit
Would love to play with that