5G health concerns

So does it cause cancer or what? Everything I read is either pure shill or paranoia bullshit. Give me the sober analysis Jow Forums

Attached: 5G-radiation.jpg (1981x1120, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/657f/fe0516ffd5f003a2193df8b3dcc4c847c9b4.pdf
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2016/05/26/055699.full.pdf
scientificamerican.com/article/new-studies-link-cell-phone-radiation-with-cancer/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_spectrum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cell_site#Practical_Example_of_Range
who.int/peh-emf/about/WhatisEMF/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Health concerns" are excuses to bar Chinese telecom equipments from western 5G networks.

I'd take 1Gb paralel on phones for a bit of cancer desu

Non-ionizing radiation doesn't give you cancer, so yes it is just pure shilling and paranoia.

Pure shilling, electromagnetic hypersensitivity has been debunked many many times, it's just a good way to sell expensive sugar pills to make retards feel safer.
also this

It's a good excuse, because chinese companies aren't too worried about health concerns. there's a reason why China is still a shithole despite having a billion people, and trillions of dollars. There is no excuse that they are still a developing country unless they are doing a whole lot of shit wrong.

GOYIM! WHY WOULD WE EVER TRY TO DECEIVE YOU!?!?

>this thread again
Just fuck off already.

It causes severe tumors and highly aggressive form of cancer. There was a study where rats got exposed to cell phone radiation, and most of them had tumors after 2 years. 5G is going to cook your insides like a microwave oven since the frequency is even higher than regular cell phone radiation.

Attached: xfce_mouse.jpg (700x714, 34K)

>non-ionizing radiation at significantly lower frequency and power than regular sunlight
>does it cause cancer?
lol no

>light is gonna cook your insides like a microwave since the frequency is even higher than fucking infrareds

exactly, why do you think people need sunscreen when they go outside for extended periods, so they don't get cancer from the sunlight einstein

From UVs which are ionizing radiations*

non ionizing radiation can cause cancer too, how do you think a microwave oven works, it's non ionizing yet can heat water to the boiling point because it has lots of energy, the frequency is irrelevant, and that high energy will heat up your cells causing DNA damage

Ionizing radiation gives energy to atoms and make them lose electrons, thus turning them into ions.
In microwaves water molecules will try to align on the polarity of the electromagnetic field, friction between water and other organic molecules creates generates heat.

>boiling water gives cancer
put your head in the microwave and prove it to me.

Like some skyscrapers with glass windows can focus sunlight into a fucking death ray, I wonder is it possible to focus cell signal to cook something since its about the same frequency as a microwave

read it and weep lads, find out the truth big wireless doesn't want you to see
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/657f/fe0516ffd5f003a2193df8b3dcc4c847c9b4.pdf

>IT CAN POTENTIALLY CAUSE SLIGHT DAMAGES TO DNA AFTER A 2 YEAR EXPOSURE
OMG SHUT IT DOWN

fuck off shlomo.

>moving the goalpost
>first it can't cause DNA damage bc muh non-ionizing, now it's just some "slight" damage
hurr durr, I guess it's good that people only use cell phones for 23 months and then immediately never use it again at the two year mark

Attached: furby.jpg (300x199, 13K)

Also, these effects were observed after 2 hours, not 2 years, try harder next time

Oxygen can cause DNA damage via cellular oxidation you dumbfucks, yet I've never seen anyone conclude that it causes cancer, will you propose us to stop breathing instead ?

Your document proves nothing.

>Your document proves nothing.
yeah you're right, it's just a peer-reviewed study in the journal of bioelectromagnetics that is highly cited

>comparing a necessary human function to some optional upgrade to internet speeds

Yet no one concluded that microwave exposure causes cancer, so I guess they're retards.

>electromagnetic fields are manmade
neck yourself, those we create are nothing compared to natural fields that have existed longer than we've been on Earth.

>Yet no one concluded that microwave exposure causes cancer, so I guess they're retards.
This study was on DNA damage not cancer. There's another one on cancer, here you go lads.
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2016/05/26/055699.full.pdf

>boiling water gives cancer
no the radiation that boils the water gives you cancer einstein

yeah it's pretty stupid to risk genetic damage just to get 0.1 ms higher download speeds but hey we live in

a society

>does it cause cancer
no. it's on the good side of the magic line that determines weather or not a frequency penetrates the cell wall. 1hz is all it takes to put a frequency on the wrong side. But luckily, any wavelength on the right side of the ionizing line are completely and utterly harmless.

>Under the conditions of these 2-year studies, the hyperplastic lesions and glial cell neoplasms of
the heart and brain observed in male rats are considered likely the result of whole-body
exposures to GSM- or CDMA-modulated RFR.

So rats have been exposed to very high continuous GSM of up to 6 w/kg which is 75x the allowed exposure for the whole body in the EU.
In the end only 1% of them had lesions that could lead to cancer with exposures up to 75x higher than the legal limit, ok lad.

And thats a good thing
More radiation = cell mutation = accelerated evolution
All hail 5g, hail verizon.

>the truth big wireless doesn't want you to see
>just a peer-reviewed study in the journal of bioelectromagnetics that is highly cited

So that's the power of having an IQ under 80 ?

yeah, but 5G is at least 75x times stronger so the damage will be even more severe and widespread.

>5G is at least 75x times stronger

Attached: 2em3v4O.jpg (1136x953, 131K)

>Everything I read is either pure shill or paranoia bullshit.
There's your answer right there.

Attached: notanargument5.png (624x616, 11K)

>notanargument5.png

Attached: 1534862962260.png (625x773, 143K)

>the number of citations is as low as your IQ

still not an argument

Attached: proofs.png (382x491, 124K)

>a billion people, and trillions of dollars
so your solution is to give every person $1000? Wow, what a super solution, should be great. Can't believe no one has thought of it before

>pdfs.semanticscholar.org/657f/fe0516ffd5f003a2193df8b3dcc4c847c9b4.pdf
>516 citations

Attached: wojak_05.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg (1420x1188, 164K)

you can cook jiffy pop with a naval radar, but please don't.

Prove the intensity of 5g at least 75x the legal limit in the eu or gtfo.

Doesn't prove shit about 5G

How did you read
>here's a reason why China is still a shithole despite having a billion people, and trillions of dollars.
and come up with
>so your solution is to give every person $1000?
Are you stupid, or something? A normal person would read thatsentence, and the take away would have been that there is something wrong with China if they have that many people, and money, but still can't be anything more than a "developing country".
Why is an old ass country with all that manpower, and money like China still a shit hole, and why can't they build anything that isn't dangerous?

Attached: china.jpg (480x360, 40K)

ITT: heat causes cancer

Attached: perfection.gif (397x360, 55K)

scientificamerican.com/article/new-studies-link-cell-phone-radiation-with-cancer/

You're going from a couple GHz of cellular radiation to upwards of 86GHz with 5G, that's approximately 75 times higher frequency.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_spectrum

>inb4 muh energy =/= frequency

Since 5G is so woefully inefficient compared to 3G/4G, the transmitters will have to be a mere 200 meters apart to work, whereas current transmitters can cover many square km with a single tower. You'll have at least 75x more transmitters (probably more) all clustered together pumping out 75x higher frequencies of cellular radiation. It's going to be a nightmare. Only solution will be to cover your home in radio reflective metal or move to a rural area.

There's all the info you need lads.

>paraphrazing the study without taking into account the protocol

75 times higher frequency =/= 75 times higher DAS
>You'll have at least 75x more transmitters (probably more) all clustered together pumping out 75x higher frequencies of cellular radiation
"hurr durr it scales up, it's all linear lads"

try again faggot.

SAR*

>3G/4G Mobile base station tower: it is technically possible to cover up to 50 km-150 km. (Macrocell)
>5G Mobile base station: the distances between the 5G base-station is about 250-300 m due to the millimetre waves of 5G frequency.
every couple km vs every 200m
what could possibly go wrong? that's a lot more radiation senpai

>that's a lot more radiation
How do you figure? Can you show me the maths, and let me know how much "radiation" is even able to negatively affect a human bean?

how do i build my house with faragay cage properties ?

most probably yes, but it will be shoved down on your throats anyway
>using pocket botnet in current year
>getting cancer for it

checks out alright

I work at a 5G test lab at one of the big US wireless companies and about 8% of our employees have cancer or some other medical issue. These are all new developments since we switched over from 4G equipment testing

SAR is calculated with the electric field, neither frequency nor the "amount of radiation" emitted or anything else you're making up.

>sit in cubicles breathing recycled air for 8 hours a day and bathe in car exhaust to and from work
>it's the wifi that's going to kill you

I work at a 6G test lab at one of the big US wireless companies and about 40% of our employees have cancer or some other medical issue. These are all new developments since we switched over from 5G equipment testing

This is me
I have heard of this, I think I'm going to resign and develop apps before we get our 6G testers next quarter.

>Frequency and wavelength characterise an electromagnetic field. In an electromagnetic wave, these two characteristics are directly related to each other: the higher the frequency the shorter the wavelength.
who.int/peh-emf/about/WhatisEMF/en/

This, if user actually took a class he would know that humanity came up with equations to calculate intensity.

Also, funny how user just stopped claiming that the intensity is 75x legal in eu. user must have just looked up just how far below legal intensity 4g is. 4g is a blip on all radiation in the world.
Prove cause is 5g faggot. Also, I doubt you are even legit.
Based and kek'd
This

I work at a 7G test lab at one of the big US wireless companies and about 100% of our employees have telepathy or some other superpower. These are all new developments since we switched over from 6G equipment testing

enjoy your massive 5G induced brain tumors faggot

Nigger how is 5g any worse than ambient radiation?

microwaves aren't ionizing but they do heat your cells and cause damage in high enough doses

The data coding rates in these new forward error correction schemes make the intensity FASTER

I work at an 8G test lab at one of the big US wireless companies and about 300% of our employees have cancer or some other medical issue (ie each person got at least 3 types of cancer including advanced anal cancer). These are all new developments since we switched over from 7G equipment testing

>faster is less penetrative
Are you as turned on by this as I am?

Your citation doesn't prove me wrong though ?
Please tell me where's the variable for the frequency in this equation user.

Attached: radiowaves sar fig1.jpg (499x293, 20K)

Working at a prior 7G test lab left me with superpowers, and I am immune to all of 8G's faggotry.

because the em field calculation has it in it seperately, where do you think the letter came from

because it will be pumping out a lot more energy onto the frequencies at that part of the em spectrum than would otherwise be there without madmade intervention

>because it will be pumping out a lot more energy onto the frequencies at that part of the em spectrum than would otherwise be there without madmade intervention
So you're basically telling me that you don't know anything.

>because the em field calculation has it in it seperately, where do you think the letter came from

Attached: Juggo+say+ban+fire+for+berry+bungas+only+elder+_a6417efd3b542357c59a2a2b48304651.jpg (483x443, 41K)

no it's basic math, you can do the calculations yourself or read the studies above where all the rats got cancer or DNA damage in their brains

well mr. mathematician, do you think the E just magically put itself into the equation, where do you think the number came from

Now intensity isn't what matters. It's that you think this spectrum hasn't been used before. Fucking kek. You cannot make this shit up.

>where all the rats got cancer or DNA damage in their brains

It was 1% at 75x the maximum allowed whole-body exposure for 100 days, it sure proves that 5G will give us all cancer

E is the electric field which is in volts per meter.
So yeah nothing to do with the frequency you underage fag.

no one is saying there isn't ambient radiation there on the spectrum already, it's when you start adding towers every freaking 200m in a dense urban environment that are pumping out megawatts of radiation into people's bodies like a microwave oven with the door open, that's going to cause a lot of heat and DNA breakages in the human brain

well 5G has significantly more towers and energy output with higher frequencies so it will do some damage, it's proven in scientific studies linked above

Show us the calculations or btfo. That shit you were doing before isn't physics btw. You understand that intensity is literally on ***log scale***? How about you learn done basic physics.
Exactly, OP btfo

it literally says "electric field" in the diagram, how do you think they calculated the volts, with frequency and wavelength retard........

>well 5G has significantly more towers and energy output with higher frequencies

No citation.

No they didn't, may you shouldn't have skipped high school physics.

See, citations are on the wiki page
>3G/4G Mobile base station tower: it is technically possible to cover up to 50 km-150 km. (Macrocell)
>5G Mobile base station: the distances between the 5G base-station is about 250-300 m due to the millimetre waves of 5G frequency.

This. More towers is true. But more power in each tower? Kek. OP clearly has no idea just how much power is used for 4g towers.

But it doesn't prove your point ?

I'm pretty sure it's been proven multiple times in this thread, you're just in denial.

Range =/= intensity or power. Why do you think AM radio goes so far.

You're math is off retard. Work it out.

I'm pretty sure you've just given the same quotes over and over, which doesn't prove your point at all.

Electric fields are scalar fields, the further you go, the lower the value.

If 5G stations have a much much smaller range than 4G stations that means they carry very little energy, thus disproving your own argument you fucking nigger.

AM has very very long wavelength it's not even comparable to this

That's not even an argument.

How do the shills get here so fast? Is there one big shill department that responds to the posts for all megacorps, and each different corp has to pay a subscription to have their point of view shilled on Jow Forums at a moments notice?
I never understood what was wrong with Ethernet.

>If 5G stations have a much much smaller range than 4G stations that means they carry very little energy, thus disproving your own argument you fucking nigger.
Wow, no need for racism there champ. Just because it's a smaller range doesn't mean it's less energy. That higher frequency for all the bandwidth is going to need more power, it's just a simple fact.

Pretty sure this isn't an argument.

>sameposting to call others shills when you don't know what you're talking about

you're a funny guy.

5G will flop. its gonna require people to install repeaters in their homes to spread the single out and i doubt anyone is gonna buy that shit just to watch blacked.com in 4k on their iphones.

That's not me. I really wish Jow Forums had id's so these dumb memes couldn't be thrown around.

The number of individual IPs didn't change after you posted so you're a samefaggot.

>AM not comparable
Holy Fucking Shit. All our laws (you know those equations you won't look at) state otherwise. The frequency only changes things amount of energy needed to get to the same distance. Since that difference isn't linear, 200m 5g doesn't need that much energy.
Nice argument
How about you prove that with math

Yes it did, that's not me.

>Holy Fucking Shit. All our laws (you know those equations you won't look at) state otherwise. The frequency only changes things amount of energy needed to get to the same distance. Since that difference isn't linear, 200m 5g doesn't need that much energy.
Nice citation there champ