>everytime he eats one candy he throws it's wrapper in the trashcan
>TING
>TING
>TING
>TING
>this goes on for 5-6 minutes
>get fucking pissed
>let out loudest shout ever heard on Earth
>"IF YOU DON'T FUCKING STOP THAT SHIT I'LL KICK YOUR FUCKING FACE IN YOU AUTISTIC FUCK"
>mfw he starts loudly crying
>5-6 people looking at me in disbelief of what just happened
>2-3 people trying to shut him up
>this one stoner looking dude tells me I shouldn't have been so rude
>tell him to sod off
>get off train at next stop
>mfw had 2 stops left
>mfw next train in 45 minutes

Attached: download (3).jpg (225x225, 3K)

Who was the autist in this story :^)

this

At least I don't continually fucking irritate everyone in a 5 mile radius.

People that use thinkpad in real life I meet begins administrator,manangers.

>People that use thinkpad in real life I meet begins administrator,manangers.
Thanks for proving my point.

I pity you. You must be sad little man

that you know of.

Shut up thinkpadautistfag.
I know how to act in public, stop projecting.

>the virgin thinkpad bagger
vs
>the chad thinkpad basher

If you were bothered you could just move to some other seat or ask him if he can stop. You are not alpha, simply rude and socially inept

based and redpilled

I love this kind of roleplaying, great stuff OP.

Totally not saging this ;)

Attached: 1514331214207.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

I was not the only one who was bothered, also, why should I have to go out off my way to not have the be bothered by some fat bastard who can't carry himself.

>OP acting like a sperg
>OP somehow doesn't think he's the real autist in this

Attached: ela_r6s_07.png (400x400, 204K)

Sounds like an American with an ego the size of the moon. If you were an actual adult you could have gently asked him to stop or moved over elsewhere.

>"IF YOU DON'T FUCKING STOP THAT SHIT I'LL KICK YOUR FUCKING FACE IN YOU AUTISTIC FUCK"
You understand assault is constituted by an immediate fear of harm, right? You technically assaulted them, user. You're lucky the rail operators didn't call the popo on you.

I see the thinkpadcrew has gathered, go eat dickcheese out of your toes.

Like, was he just sitting there? Eating candies?

So you got out of the train, and waited for next 45 minutes, like a true beta that you are. You really showed him

And making a repetitive obnoxious noise with the trashcan.
I didn't want to get arrested because some fuckface got his feelings hurt.

user, I tell you this for your own good. If you scream "I'm going to kick your fucking head in", the police can and will arrest you. The problem you face is that if you issue a threat like that, and the police *don't* arrest you, and then you actually do beat someone half to death, the police can be found grossly negligent. They can be sued, and they don't like it. They will literally drag your arse down to a station and process you just on the basis of that threat.

Don't act like a crackhead user. It's not necessary.

Aww little wagie mad someone annoyed her on the train?

>Underage, the post

Back to your single bed.

Post age, current employment and education, if there is some

post a pic of the station pls

also you did nothing wrong

damn you're autistic

imagine that you are in a train bored, everyone is quiet, than this literal fat neckbeard puts out some candies and begins smashing the trashcan at at regular times because he needs to stuff his face with sweets

and he smashes the lid again

and again

and you see him garbling the candy like he is some kid then *BOOM* he smashes the lid again ruining the mellow atmosphere of the train ride

19, work part-time at a vapeshop second year CS.
This, exactly this.
That's why I got out the train at the first stop.

>I know how to act in public

apparently not lol

Yeah, getting mad at someone is wrong but smashing a metal lid onto a metal can repeatedly for several minutes is A-OK. Get out of here with your autism.

uh yeah basically

It's a train ride not a night at the opera. Get a car if you don't like it.

>vapeshop
That explains a lot

I can top that. I live near a holiday resort. Do you know how insufferable jiggaboo families are on the train? They're constantly loud. They have no indoor voice. They have 5 kids running around shouting like retards. Instead of controlling them, the parents just start screeching at them too.

I just get up and move.

>manners don't apply in public transportation
but they do, you have to be considerate of how you act, look, smell or sound in public

Then why did you sperg out at him like an autistic? That was much worse than what he was doing lol.

>you have to be considerate of how you act, look, smell or sound in public
Uh, not really aside from making threats to other people anyway. Damn you're fucking stupid.

I'm not OP so stop sperging at me, but I do relate to him and how irritating autists can be
>That was much worse than what he was doing lol.
maybe, but at least he disciplined that autists and he will think twice about doing it next time, this is clearly a parenting failure with that thinkpad neckbeard

no, fuck you

>19
>vape store
>unwarranted and unfounded air of elitism
lol

OP, are you a virgin? Don't lie, there is no shame in being a virgin, but there is in lying that you aren't.

>sides with op about obnoxious autists
you realize you and op are the autists, right??

I can imagine that, and it would be awful!

>Could you please stop opening the trashcan for every single candy? The sound it makes is quite annoying. Thank you.
Is it that hard? Also

>haha jokes on you buddy, YOU are actually the autist, not the actual autist, bet you did nazi that coming!!

He's not wrong

>>TING
>>TING
>>TING
>>TING
needs more djent

you could have just said "sir could you please stop this repetitive noise you're making with the trashcan, thank for your enderstanding" like a civilised and normaly educated person
instead you decided to be a little shit

you were in the wrong and the thinkpad autist just stole at least 45 minutes from you. You were the niggest

asshole

Attached: IMG_20180824_075222.jpg (2549x3494, 3.42M)

>why should I have to go out off my way to not have the be bothered by some fat bastard who can't carry himself.
>literally took 45 minutes off his time when he got off the train
>after making an ass out of himself

Attached: 1534897012142.png (327x243, 52K)

poost ur candies

if OP would have said it in a decent manner, he could not have made this thread

but because he acted the way he acted, he inflicted on the neckbeard a slight emotional trauma that will make him more self-concious, and also made you neckbeard defends more concious and less autistic about how you should act

the world is a better place because of OP

>sitting in train
Lmao, fucking poorfaggot. What are you, 16 or something? Buy a car, pleb.

Nice try OP.

>hey, that trashcan sound is really annoying. Could you please make sure to close it quietly or just put them all in at once at the end?
Wow OP, that sure was hard.
>implying any of this shit is even real in the first place

Attached: 1508673656944.jpg (659x667, 126K)

and not just the neckbeard, but all the passengers on the train will think twice before they are so rude in the future. Thank you, OP!

I’m not the neckbear in question, but I know those trashcans. I’m going to eat candies there from now on. See ya :^)

>and also made you neckbeard defends more concious and less autistic about how you should act

lol projection

>TING

Attached: 1816315_1_mrvwallpaper_image_10b92d9e14fccebb[1].jpg (992x960, 68K)

>doesn’t dare to say ”faggot”
>uses ”autist” instead
>samefags in comments to show support
OP is a roastie.

>>mfw he starts loudly crying
lmao, what a baby

yeah well the best part is OP gets to eat burgers at home with the shell on, while you're just mad, so who's technically assaulted who now, hmmm?

Attached: 9c9c6344237e6ed289624d290f4a599e.jpg (736x948, 65K)

say cheese, op!

Attached: 53A39D34-FE08-4E5A-A5F3-FA61E648917A.jpg (750x545, 85K)

How can can an empty candy wrapper make a TING sound?
I assume the wrapper is a small crinkled sheet of plastic which weighs practically nothing.

Are we to believe, members of the jury, that *stiffles a laugh* that this man was eating the wrapper and throwing away the candy? I mean, seriously now.

>muhmericans
Living in your head rent free, bud

you're lucky he didn't dome your neanderthal skull with that thinkpad because we both know you'd end up in the hospital at no expense to his productivity.

Attached: thinkerp.jpg (800x450, 53K)

Uh yes you fucking retard. You threatened to beat someone over a sound, you're a textbook definition of Asperger's syndrome, not even memeing. See a doctor.

It's the lid of the trashcan you incompetent thinkpadautist.

>you're actually mad at the trashcan
>but you take out your anger at the so called autist
>could have just fixed the trashcan
hope you feel bad

Attached: deadgirl4.png (317x183, 52K)

normies get very,very irritated by autists fidgeting and doing weird sounds, you talk like an autists that lacks this awareness

normies don’t go to screech at them about it. you were the one making most sound.

>normies
You mean non-autistic human beings.
Yeah, let me just fix one of the 500 trashcans on a train because an autistic fatso doesn't realize he's annoying the shit out of everyone around him.

You did the right thing OP, but you should move to France where eating outside of a proper table/napkin setting is frowned upon.

>normies don’t go to screech at them about it

yeah they do, autists are the punching back of normal people, you have to see it in real life with an actual autist. They smell him from a mile because he can't help himself to look weird, say weird things or disrupt the talk/meeting with some weird sound/cough/blowing nose
they turn against him in no time and are mean to him and are rude, especially the girls make a disgusting face

Go back. To Reddit.

I am OP and I actually have an autistic relative, he's also fat, but at least he knows that making unnecessary obnoxious noises is unacceptable.
You go back, faggot.

the real autism is you couldve just asked him to pocket them and say you're hypersensitive to noise or something but the thought of communicating with a human being rationally doesn't occur to you.
You'd rather scream in outrage than try to resolve it peacefully because you have some autistic fear.
What kind of laptop do you use mr tough guy?

Attached: 1384210102897.gif (720x405, 1.12M)

I misread that as
>eating tiny individually packaged candles

Why would I need to do that? You shouldn't act without any thought and just wait on someone to call you out for your retardation to stop doing retarded shit.

Every single other person in the train could tolerate it. Have you tried considering why you are the exception, lol.
Sensitivity to noise is in fact a staple for autism you goober.
So not only did your autism cause this issue, it led you down the worst possible choice of "handling" it.
Hope they ban you from the trains.

Imagine the shits. So slick.

I guess the others were just normies who are scared of calling others out for their bullshit.

>gets pissed over noise

Get earplugs then you fucking faggot.

People who are supersensitive to sound are the most annoying cunts.

Obnoxious dickheads are worse.

>the virgin autist vs the chad sperg

You mean like people who sperg out about a tiny fucking sound?

>threatening violence over someone using a trashcan
nigger.

MAXIMUM AUTISM

Attached: 1535105725286.jpg (492x342, 31K)

>>get fucking pissed
>>let out loudest shout ever heard on Earth
>>"IF YOU DON'T FUCKING STOP THAT SHIT I'LL KICK YOUR FUCKING FACE IN YOU AUTISTIC FUCK"
I'm laughing at you now, but if I was sufficiently angry enough, I'd do the same fucking shit, but not cause I'm autistic about people who use Thinkpads.
How do we deal with anger bros?

You have problems lad

A thread died for this. Go back to Jow Forums, you fucking mong.

Found the autist

haha so funny that you made that thread xDDD

>FUCK OFF REDDITOR

You certainly format your posts like a redditor.

>he doesn't use headphones in public
it's like you want to be aware that you are outside, normalfag.

>not wearing your Airpods

lmao and you were out in public? Hahahaha

Attached: 2x4_JDs_face_melts_II.png (872x648, 647K)

scammers and pick pockets look out for you, you are just advertising you are unaware and have something to take