Anyone getting real fucking sick of captcha?

Anyone getting real fucking sick of captcha?

Makes posting on Jow Forums a right chore. Why does Jow Forums even need such strict captchas anyway

Attached: fuck this shit .webm (458x658, 2.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WqnXp6Saa8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like in this case it failed to be a deterrent to shitposting

GookMoot tryna get you to buy a Jow Forums pass.

I had to since my IP is blocked.

How is this shitposting exactly - it was never this bad.

the audio captcha only requires to do it once

Use no JS version
Or buy a premium shitposing plan

>Buy a pass goy

For realz, it's fucking $20 a year. If you post that much that you start to hate capatchas then it would be in your own interest to support the site you visit all the time, maybe try reddit?
Or you can just keep being a slave to the botnet/too poor and make these shitty threads in the vain that it will somehow change.

[spoiler]it wont[/spoiler]

Attached: 1512002053254.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

test

based

Oh yes, please support Hiroshimoot make us a Virtual Youtuber!

I miss the ones that were things like food, it's all car shit now to train self driving car AI. Come on bring back the food ones!

youtube.com/watch?v=WqnXp6Saa8Y

this is how shitposters get filtered.

Test

I just hate that reports take 5 fuckin slow ass sign loading ones, or 10 if the algorithm really wants to fuck me. I cannot stand it. The weird thing is that it's only on my home internet on my phone that it happens. Home internet on desktop or mobile data on phone is 2 maximum.

use tenserflow ocr to overcome

>Why does Jow Forums even need such strict captchas anyway
Because without them, Jow Forums would have Russian cheese pizza and penis enlargement spamming bots running rampant on every board.
Have you ever tried hosting a website without any sort of countermeasure to keep bots in check? You should try it, you'll quickly find out why Jow Forums has captchas.

>newfags in this thread
It was implemented to stop the deluge of spam bots that were overrunning the site back in late 00s and 2010. Moot was going to only make them temporary until he realized the spam bots would probably just come back if captcha was turned off.

sure if I could pay with paypal but I'm not giving my debit card details directly to some gook fag

>winblows 10
fucking retard

I do have a website with no captcha and no spammers.
>tfw no users either

Another thread about captchas? Seriously?

can you not read?
fucking retard

:-D

Attached: 1530737801769.png (600x500, 37K)

Sorry, I didn't bother to read the OP, because the OPs of these threads never say anything worth reading.

you could recognize the captcha image in OP's pic anyway you dumbshit

only happens if you try to use the regular captcha and try to switch to the audio one

I wasn't asking if the thread was about captchas. I already knew it was. I was simply expressing my displeasure at seeing yet another thread about captchas. Are you so fucking retarded that you don't know what a rhetorical question is?

>I wasn't asking if the thread was about captchas
>>Another thread about captchas?
retard

> What is a rhetorical question?

Attached: 1510692292126.jpg (403x448, 64K)

>waa another thread I don't like?
>let me post in it 5 times to bump it even more
retard

Works on my machine. Maybe you should stop using browser extensions that make you look like a bot.

You actually think I give a fuck if it gets bumped up?

They're usually not that bad, the botnet probably thinks you might be an evil spammer and is giving you the extra 'challenge'. I almost never have to do more than 2 captchas, this post only required 1.

there is no 'no JS' version.

Clear your cookies and they'll reset to easier ones.

I trained a neural net to do it for me. Annoyingly, if you solve it too fast it gives you more of a captcha to do, so mine still has the delay of clicking the images like a normal human.

if it wasnt for the captcha we'd all be swimming in chink fecal matter
are you some kind of commie?

You got pretty lucky there. Normally it says, you got it wrong and have to fill out another 5.

>He doesn't use Jow Forums x or clover
Yes, yes there is.

Go spread misinformation somewhere else. It doesn't work, not even with X.

This is the new normal for recaptcha and is being experienced by the MAJORITY of crypto users who use faucet websites. As a result there is growing discontent and a swelling of ill-feeling toward Google, who clearly have no regards for human beings. Everything is being done by Google to promote their own interests andbe damned with humanity. The recaptcha "service" is nothing more than a way for google to use unpaid human labor to help train their A.I. into better recognising vehicles, street signs and buildings. It only takes ONE instance of a correctly solved captcha to verify a person's human-ness, but users are made to solve them time and time again. It is ludicrous. There are numerous companies with far fewer resources than big fat G that are able to provide perfectly functional captcha services without requiring users to complete the captcha 6+ times. Of course, the people who work for Google would not dare to acknowledge the issue. They are most likely completely in the dark as to what their employer is doing. A despicable company that spits on the face of its users and humanity on general. That's Google.

To get you to buy a pass. That's why.

The problem lies with you, user.

Attached: 2018-08-24_16-46-29.webm (304x570, 222K)

You sure

Attached: Screenshot_20180824-095803.png (720x1280, 415K)

Attached: Captura de pantalla de 2018-08-24 11-35-37.png (302x611, 160K)

>be slave for a botnet
OR
>give your private data to hiroshimoot

Thats the only dilema here, since $20 is low price for one year. And i hate google much, much, much more.

Attached: peek.jpg (762x717, 84K)

other boards never complain about the captcha because the Jow Forums pass is really cheap: 5$ USD. And the fact Jow Forums allow skip captchas, other sites (especially .gov sites) you cannot skip captchas

This.
nobody remember GoreSpammer and "user Talk" dark ages. Sometimes Jow Forums user claim they wrote bots for break the captcha, but never show any results

yeah because you´re some sad tinfoil hat that believes that google will over time indoctrinate us all to become G-slaves using captchas. Are you gonna convince me that some "companies with far fewer resources than big fat G" (that companies with fewer resources have names?) will be able to compete with the reCaptcha that google can offer?

captcha

I'm having more problem trying to block these ads, blocking some fishy adglare by Ublock, CSS scripts, nothing works.

Attached: howth.jpg (725x110, 27K)

>give your private data to hiroshimoot
You can always pay with bitcoin.

Agreed. All of a sudden CAPTCHA responses are declared invalid and it is try again. Repeatedly.

Nope. I get this and never use the audio one.

>since 2018
was a good year

hosts

buy a prepaid Credit Card.

Where you gonna go when this place goes under? infini-chan?

Hahaha

You've got malware user :D

Dont you like doing slave labour for our machine learning farms goy? Remember the 16 million...

Attached: 1470278657907.jpg (604x604, 37K)

proofs?

Nope

test
also that audio was creepy as fuck

very spoopy

Yest

Attached: image0.jpg (576x1024, 83K)

Yep. It would be nice to have an easier captcha, though.
>user Talk
Oh Jesus. When did mentioning it stop being an instant ban?

Not really. 3 or 4 clicks isn't bad.

Attached: noscript nigger.png (1175x1575, 1.02M)

>easier captcha
*In the sense of "fewer rounds", not in the sense of "type in 'nigger nigger' and you are done".

>captcha won't cooperate unless I use guest mode in chrome
What do?

hiro is trying to jew passes out of us
do not give in
he does it to specific sets of boards and cycles through them

If you dont remember why we had to put in a captcha I dont know how to explain it to you...

>GUYZ CAPTCHA BLOCKS SPAMBO-
cringe

Attached: int.jpg (1860x971, 706K)

>cringe
cringe

The payment doesn't go through Jow Forums, it uses Stripe.

ironically why i've been mobile posting with clover.

It happens if you hit refresh more than 5 times.

It should only require it once ever hour or so, it's bullshit that I should have to do it for every post.

>asking you 20 times in a row for clicking on street signs

Daily reminder to include one incorrect square to spite the botnet.

I hate google and training their botnet, but I realize that whether I participate or not that their botnet will get trained.

I hate Hiroyuki's complacency with his manager/mod team doing whatever the fuck they want, so I will never buy a pass, not even for $5.00 That I figure is the most influence I can possibly make from my position.

I want Jow Forums to fucking die already so any other imageboard can get a chance to break through.

>I want Jow Forums to fucking die already so any other imageboard can get a chance to break through.
...and so you continue to post on Jow Forums?
In case you haven't noticed, most posts, apart from the OP, aren't mages.

test

Last year it got really annoyin, i don't understand what happened but at some point they really have grown fucking greedy of all the data to the point it makes me want to stop using websites using this shit and go full tinfoil.

When will 4chin go bankrupt? Free me from this place already.

I haven't seen an ad on Jow Forums in years, I don't know what you're doing wrong.

How can one achieve this with uMatrix? I don't want to install some creepy Jow Forums plugin.

>select all sidewalks
Ugh the side walk takes up about eight squares.
>skip
>verified
I don't know what Google wants from me anymore.

Isn't that just the natural state of Jow Forums?

I liked it better when you had to type words and one was being used by Google to transcribe books. You could get one wrong, fuck with Google, and still be able to post.

>CAPTCHAs
People still do those?

Buy a pass or get Jow Forums-X

i use lunix without proprietary software, how the fuck am i gonna get malware

Testing on mobile

I have captcha malfunction 5 times in a row before it let's me post it. Anyone else? Is there a way to fix it? I thought it maybe network issue, but it let's me post every few times, so I don't think it's it. Also it persists since day before yesterday, I think

Attached: GracefulHelpfulIberianlynx.webm (540x960, 1.13M)

so i'm not the fucking only one??

hello?

you have no idea what you're talking about. How did you even find your way on Jow Forums being such an idiot?

was ist das