/pcbg/ - PC Building General

>Create a parts list
pcpartpicker.com/
>Learn how to build a PC
Search youtube for a build guide for your socket

Want help?
>State the budget & CURRENCY for your build
>List your uses; eg Gaming, Video Editing, VM Work
>For monitors, include purpose (eg photo editing, gaming) and graphics card pairing (if applicable)
>Don't use Speccy. Use HWinfo, SIV, etc.

CPU
>R3 2200G - Bare minimum gaming(dGPU optional)
>R5 2400G/i5-8400 - Consider IF on sale
>R5 2600/X - Good gaming & multithreaded work use CPUs
>Wait for 9700k - Almost surely best for 1080p gaming
>R7 2700/X - Best high-end gaming/mixed usage on a non-HEDT platform
>Threadripper/Used Xeon - HEDT

RAM
>8GB - Enough for most gaming use
>16GB - Standard for heavy use
>32GB - If you have to ask, you don't need this
>CPUs benefit from fast RAM; 2933MHz+ is ideal

Graphics cards
>RTX 2000 cards are worse performance per $ than current GPUs. Just a marketing gimmick to rip off idiots
>Avoid cheap MODELS ie MSI Armor (Mk2 is ok), Gigabyte G1/Wf, ASUS dual, and others which have small heatsinks and low quality fans
1080p
>RX 570/580 /w Freesync or 1060 6GB are standard 1080p 60fps+ options
>1050Ti or RX560 for lower settings, or older games
>GTX 1070Ti/Vega 56 if seeking higher FPS /w a high hz monitor
1440p
>Vega 56 /w Freesync, 1070Ti/1080 if you already have Gsync
>GTX 1080Ti if seeking higher FPS /w a high hz monitor
>Upscale from 1620-1800p. Maybe 2080Ti, but awful value.
OpenCL work
>Vega 64

Storage
>Backup before using StoreMi
>Consider getting a larger SSD (better GB/$) instead of small SSD & large HDD
>2TB HDDs are barely more $ than 1TB
>M.2 is a form factor, NOT a performance standard

Display
>Consider 75hz minimum; 60hz are mostly old models.
>Always consider FreeSync with AMD cards
>___sync is important for slower response time monitors (IPS)
>PLAN YOUR BUILD AROUND YOUR MONITOR IF GAMING

More
rentry.co/pcbg-more

Previous

Attached: $1200 screen tearing.jpg (1183x1033, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tomshardware.com/reviews/asus-rx-vega64-strix-oc,5520-3.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9q6f8I0cRHg
uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/H6qRw6
uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/TFWrxr/msi-geforce-gtx-1070-ti-8gb-titanium-video-card-gtx-1070-ti-titanium-8g
youtube.com/watch?v=QoePGSmFkBg&feature=youtu.be&t=2m45s
calculatorsoup.com/calculators/algebra/percent-difference-calculator.php
gamestar.de/artikel/was-ist-high-dynamic-range-hdr-auf-dem-pc-ausprobiert,3271227,seite2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The run down on RTX announcement and launch as people are going to ask:
As I predicted, they'd launch them on tech demos alone because the performance in apples to apples comparisons won't be flattering for the price they're asking.
There is at least one good real world feature, which is their new "AI" DLSS anti-aliasing, but at 4K you only need light AA, and not the slow 4x TXAA that they compare DLSS to.
All comparisons they showed were apples to orangutans.

The recent 2080 vs 1080 comparison they showed was cherry picking games where the 1080 loses more FPS than usual /w HDR, and async compute games. All it shows is that the $750 2080 is usually +/-, usually -, the 1080Ti in SDR.

Huangs manipulative
>2070 is faster than the $1200 Titan Xp
is in regards to RAYTRACING.
In current games, these new graphics cards, for their price segment, are worse than what you can currently get for that price unless the game supports async compute, which most don't.

And by the time proper ray tracing does catch on in games, these cards will surely be obsolete.
It's also like I predicted, that after this reveal, it's still going to be time to wait for 7nm if you want a proper leap in GPU performance.

1080Ti prices have dropped to a level (around $600) that they're actually pretty good performance for the money, if you don't consider the monitor cost for a good Gsync IPS.

Price drops on Vega 56, RX580, 1060, 1050Ti, etc, aren't expected to come down since these new cards are the first time we've had a new launch that is worse fps for the $.
Since they aren't better performance for the money, they aren't driving the stack of GPUs beneath them down in price further.
All current indications are that 2060/2050 likely won't launch until 7nm comes, similar to how the 1050/Ti launch on 14nm was months later than the others on 16nm.

tl;dr: Apple-tier conference with leather jacket man taking the role as a snakeoil salesman

Attached: su.png (1400x1000, 986K)

what is a shill's salary nowadays?

It's what Nvidia is shilling, lad, since without it their new cards performance increase looks bad compared to Pascal. So it's relevant now.
I rarely mentioned HDR until Nvidia started shilling it with RTX.

I can't wait for Nvidia to make reviewers do HDR benchmarks, which suddenly puts Vega64 rather consistently 5-20% ahead of the 1080 and suddenly set in a wave of buyers remorse.
It won't make RTX look good, it'll just make Pascal look bad and show how Nvidia cut out nearly free features to save for a later generation.

$20.80

>buy HDR
>dont buy RTX that benefits from HDR

What the fuck are you talking about

are the build guides made by pcpartpicker any good or not? I remember there used to be guides made by anons here in the sticky

Is there a Radeon better than a 1080 out right now that can support 4x on its own?

Is it cheaper to buy a prebuilt NAS or DIY?

Yes, they were, they will have to be updated now tho. But the namefag saw they didn't meet his standards and removed them.

I'm that guy from the last board that you advised me not to buy a B350M. The only choice apart from 300 series is an X470 Gaming Plus that's priced at 8800 Philippine Pesos compared to the B350M-A's 5100. But this should be worth it, yeah?

is an RX 580 or gtx 1060 6gb adequate for 1440p at 75+ FPS? I won't be running at ultra settings obviously, and I'll be turning off things like AO, DoF etc. I'll be using 2x and also 4x MSAA if the perf. loss isn't huge.
I thought about getting a 1070 but they're still hugely expensive.
I'll buy a 1440p monitor later depending on which GPU I get.

Attached: 1532661763173.jpg (744x727, 29K)

>tfw bought a 4k monitor but games run like shit
>tfw will have to by two (2) new 4k monitors for my next build cause this one is freesynch while my next build will have Nvidia
>tfw my current build uses Nvidia so can't even take advantage of freesynch
>tfw I could have bought an equally large, non-4k monitor with g-synch but wanted so bady to upgrade to 4k.
I'm still kicking myself, I blew $400 on this shit. At least its a big jump to 32 inches from 21. Never have had a screen this big, but I could have gotten it for much cheaper and with better compatibility...

Probably like 50-60 at medium settings
Do you even notice screen tearing? I would only upgrade the gpu in your case

Should I go ahead and drop a little more for a 1070 when prices drop?

OP works for $0.00

I want to save my money for a complete build once the 2080 TI and Threadripper II/whatever Intel teased comes out. Which makes me even more of a dumbass cause I could have saved money towards that and then get two 4k monitors with a machine that can actually take advantage of it! I just needed a new monitor cause I moved countries.

Fuck me man, I have to stop talking about it, it just makes me feel worse and worse. Maybe I can return it and trade it in for one of their g-synch monitors, they gave me a 3 months warranty...

>too tight on cash to buy a monitor
>decide to use spare 32 inch HDTV with same resolution as this tiny laptop screen (1366x768)
at least i'll have a resolution i'm used to using, right?

He's a retarded amdrone.

Thinking of building a new gaymer rig. Going to be running at 1440p. I have a freesync monitor. Should i get the Vega56/64 or will a 1080ti serve me better? Or does freesync have that big of an impact?

Or do i just hold off until AMD/ATI next gen?

>Nice try on being manipulative (or are you just stupid?), but you're wrong.
are you really this fucking retarded in the head? the average framerate out of 9 games for the vega 64 rog strix OC is 66.6 fps. the 1080 ti at STOCK in the same benchmark run is 84.1 fps average across the same games. that's still a ~25% performance difference on average and the 30% TPU provided is easily understandable depending on the game selection. do some fucking math before you reply to someone like me who is obviously colossally intellectually superior to you

tomshardware.com/reviews/asus-rx-vega64-strix-oc,5520-3.html

nope. only gsync 4k hdr at high refresh rates causes anything more than a 3% drop which is the standard for using hdr on nvidia gpu. cry more.

>it's all a lie
>i have TONS of benchmarkers proving otherwise that i can't provide
>HUB can't benchmark!

youtube.com/watch?v=9q6f8I0cRHg

still waiting for these TONS of sources. i asked for 10 and i expect 10 from the "TONS" of benchmarkers

Attached: 1.png (1842x208, 31K)

A 1070 could probably pull off 60 fps at high settings, but isnt it better to just get a 1070ti for like $30-50 more?
Why do you need 2 gsync monitors? Are you gonna multi monitor gaymen? Buy a 2nd gsync one as a primary monitor. Even if you dont do that you only wasted $400 and all those things you plan on buying cost atleast 3k+
>$70 at most dont justify 25% more performance on 4k
Fuck off

The monitors need to be the same model and both need to support the graphics card of the machine.

Are amd CPUs and GPUs work better with Linux than their Intel and Nvidia counterparts?
Looking to switch system to linux for gaming.
Also what's the best Linux distro for gaming?

Where do you people buy parts? Amazon?

>A 1070 could probably pull off 60 fps at high settings, but isnt it better to just get a 1070ti for like $30-50 more?
I'm gonna wait for prices to drop on the 1070's and then get one if it goes under 300€.

Am I stupid for buying 32 GB of ram for gaymen?

i finally killed that fucking spider from yesterday.
>just took a shit and heading back to laptop
>look at PC Case
>the fucking spider from yesterday is fleeing out of the case
>run and get the swiffer
>smash the fucker with all my might
>shake off swiffer in trashbin
it was the same fucking jew spider from yesterday. i bet he was trying to sell me Intel CPU's or some shit.

>save up money to build a PC
>gpu costs as much as the pc itself
>could have just built 2 PCs

Amazon is pretty expensive for computer parts.
Try local retailers that also have online stores. Don't pay more for a product just because it's been sitting for a stand for a few months.

?
How are you this stupid?

Do you mean 4k? Vega is between 1080 and 1080Ti.
Nothing can do games in 4k on maxed settings at 60fps minimum. You have to turn down settings or upscale from a lower resolution.

b350m is fine, dude.
The problem is the models you chose.
Do you really not have any better ASUS models, or MSI, ASRock?

Only if you turn down settings, generally. Or you play less demanding games. You should be able to play on a mix of medium to maxed settings on an RX580 at 1440p at 60-75hz on console ports.

Wtf GPU did you get?
Did you get an 1050ti and you're upset you can't run games at 4K 60fps on maxed settings?
How can you be that stupid?

Unless you only play highly optimized games, you will feel the difference of not having freesync/gsync. It's up to you whether that's worth another $500 for 20% higher fps or not.

How are you getting 25%? On a single game? The average is around 15-20% there. It's well ahead of the 1080 on average there still.

Do you mean KVM passthrough, or DXVK? Level1Techs seems to go with AMD GPU on DXVK and such. Not sure if that's just preference or if it works better.

Yes.

Where they're cheapest.
I'm sorry you can't read your own sources which BTFO yourself.

post pics, we need proof.

Freesync/gsync is mostly a huge meme. Both add noticeable delay. Get vega only if its really cheap otherwise stay away from those cards. Thats coming from vega56 owner.

>$70 at most dont justify 25% more performance on 4k
add ~£100 to all these prices and you have your real prices (538 vs 622). pcpp isn't accurate but the 1080 ti for £100 more or is massively better value. you're paying 16.3% difference for 25-30% better performance at stock vs an OC AIB vega 64 at 4k.

Attached: a994cf8989843d1.png (857x292, 28K)

already threw the fucker in the trash and my Tablet needs to be charged so i'll probably post pics later

>How are you getting 25%?
did you ever go do math class you fucking retard?

2x8 GB ram

OR

1x16 GB RAM?

That's what im saying. The difference in dollars is even less. I guess the namefag's new motto is that the vega is better value than the 1080ti for 4k. Watch him spamming it every time someone is buying a 1080 ti now.

I like this 25-30% you're making up despite your own fellow shill's link showing around 16% on average.
You're also forgetting the extra $300 for a monitor. Lmao.
>better value
>b-because Freesync is just a meme! Microstutters and screen tearing is the true high end build experience!

How about you calculate the difference for me on all those games tested and average them together, since you're so good at it?
Show your work like a good boy.

I'm only saying it because his own benchmarks showed it, m8.
He says HDR is an important feature because RTX needs it to show a big difference over Pascal.
That means you should compare the 1080/ti and Vega with HDR enabled as well, at which point Vega 64 is only about 7% behind the 1080ti.

dual channel. This isn't a question.

2x8 if you have 2 or more slots and don't plan on getting any more RAM soon and if your motherboard has dual channel memory.

for every one you see there's another hundred you do not

>You're also forgetting the extra $300 for a monitor. Lmao.
>gsync is absolutely COMPULSORY for gaming

lmao look at this fucking shill. no one even likes gsync and look at him shilling it.

>How about you calculate the difference for me on all those games tested and average them together, since you're so good at it?
what do you think i did here you colossal retard. learn to read you illiterate prick

uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/H6qRw6 1080p Ultra 60FPS build? Should I change anything if I want it to be futureproof for a few more years? Also not sure on which case to get

Thats interesting, so RAM actually benefits from being decentralized.

Is it also still true that you shouldn't mix different sets of RAM even if they are both the same generation?

>toms hardware
>fellow shill

O I AM LAFFIN

uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/TFWrxr/msi-geforce-gtx-1070-ti-8gb-titanium-video-card-gtx-1070-ti-titanium-8g

Is this OK to use for £376 or should I stick with a better 1070 card instead?

According to you the only reason you should buy HDR is because RTX benefits from it. On the other hand you say to stay away from RTX cards which I agree. So why should anyone buy HDR if they are not getting RTX?

Pcpp prices are bugged. On amazon the same card is for £452

You're wasting your time with that retard.

>no one even likes gsync
Because it costs twice as much. Lmao.
I still see them complain all the time about lower framerates looking like shit.

You should get DIMMs that are the same dies at least, because the fastest will downclock to match the slowest.

? He's the one that linked to Tom's Hardware.

Why would you get a 1070 (especially for that insane price) for 1080p 60hz?
Also that SSD is for storage, not as a main drive. It's reliability and speed is poor as far as SSDs go.

> So why should anyone buy HDR
Uh you should get HDR maybe because it fucking looks nice? Lmao.
How are you this stupid? Also stop saying I said shit I haven't said. You do that pretty much every single post because you keep getting BTFO by what I actually said.

>? He's the one that linked to Tom's Hardware.
and you literally just called toms hardware a shill when their own benchmarks blew the fuck out of your narrative.

where are my TONS of sources for hdr10 on nvidia i asked for 3 times now?

Is the rtx a meme?

Can you escape Intel's metigations and the disable of ht on Intel CPUs?
Can you still have stock performance today without a performance hit?
Or am I forever fucked?
Also what's the worst that could happen if I got in the ass by a vulnerability?

Attached: 1505174217748.png (500x343, 217K)

>where are my TONS of sources
He got BTFO yesterday. You won't see him provide any sources. A literal sad amdrone shill.

Holy shit everybody is selling their 1080ti for almost half the price. Is it time to replace my ayymd 290x or fo you guys think it'll go lower and I should wait?

Lmao? I didn't call Tom's Hardware a shill.
Learn to read, retard.
>where are my TONS of sources for hdr10 on nvidia i asked for 3 times now?
Google. Even your hardware unboxed trash backs it up. Except you lied and said it was only a 2% difference. LOL
youtube.com/watch?v=QoePGSmFkBg&feature=youtu.be&t=2m45s
Just like you're lying and saying those Tom's Hardware benchmarks show a 25% difference at 4k between Vega 64 and the 1080Ti when they show around a 16% difference.
Like how do you even do that? How do you like something and say it says something it clearly doesn't? Calculating a percentage difference average isn't exactly hard. It's literally 3rd grade math.

I was never BTFO, m8. You're just delusional.

i'm glad people like this exist. adoredtv was right, amd fanboys are the absolute worst this industry has ever seen and it reminds me every day to never touch that garbage dump of a company and their products. this guy is a blessing in disguise. i haven't seen so many people change from wanting to buy amd to buying nvidia just because this shill annoyed them. as long as he keeps it up nvidia are gaining more customers and RTG can die the fiery death they deserve.

Attached: btfo2.jpg (1902x794, 280K)

I dont even know a game that supports HDR. Even if they magically start making them in the future they will only make difference in RTX cards not in vegas/gtx fucking idiot.

>Google
you claimed it now back it. oh wait, you can't LMAO

> Even your hardware unboxed trash backs it up.
i know it backs me up. at least you can read charts. 2-3% hit when hdr is activated unless its gsync hdr at high refresh rate.

>Calculating a percentage difference average isn't exactly hard.
then why can't you calculate it then LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. i even provided you the average framerates across the 9 games. here i'll even give you a calculator:

calculatorsoup.com/calculators/algebra/percent-difference-calculator.php

Attached: 1060580MHW.jpg (1911x1079, 751K)

>Google
Do you know how "burden of proof" works, you subhuman trash?
10 sources are enough, not even your "tons" are needed, but you can't provide them.
Eevryone is laughing at your retarded shilling.

>I can't look at the games Nvidia tested in their slides
k

AHAHAHAHAH HE IS LINKING BETA PRE-DRIVER UPDATE SHILLMARKS AGAIN. RX580 averages 60+ in that game since the driver update on launch. Rofl.
THE DESPERATION
HE'S DRIPPING WITH IT
I knew you were that same faggot shill from earlier who does this shit constantly.
>every source testing pascal HDR10 benchmarks getting a 10% performance loss on average is wrong
>the problem is that 100 benchmarkers haven't all tested it
>please ignore every result testing it being consistently bad
Aahahaha. Holy shit.
Show me a reputable benchmark that DOESN'T show a significant performance drop from using actual HDR. And not just a single game, you retarded shill.

ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/bJfH7W

I'm not looking to have crazy seizures looking at my RGB, it'll all be set to white.

Video card is a EVGA 1080ti SC that I picked up off of eBay.

I'm looking forward to leaving my i5 3500 with a nvidea 460 gt for much better times.

I already linked them m8. He's saying 3 sources aren't enough and it needs to be at least 20 sources.

You should really stop backing up this dumb shill who's been BTFO constantly. You'll eventually realize just how slimy his posts are and you'll feel dirty for supporting him. You're just a little confused at the moment because you haven't seen this guy before. But you should already see I linked a source already and he's still going on with his bullshit of not accepting it and saying 3 sources isn't enough.

He's just a troll.

>ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/bJfH7W
I'd go mATX, and get a 650W PSU at most, but it looks fine otherwise.

> (You)
>Why would you get a 1070 (especially for that insane price) for 1080p 60hz?

In that case should I purchase to a RX580 or a 1080 6GB? The minimum I want is 60FPS but I'm planning on buying a 144hz monitor.

>>every source testing pascal HDR10 benchmarks getting a 10% performance loss on average is wrong
making this claim again. i already provided you one source which had the complete opposite so your "every" claim just got blown the fuck out LOOOL. provide me with 10 like i asked anyway since you claimed TONS have found this. it should be piss easy since TONS of sources found these results.

>please ignore every result testing it being consistently bad
>ask for these results again and again
>retard basement dwelling shut-in doesn't provide them
>w-why are you i-ignoring these benchmarks

so far you've provided 1 (ONE) source and it's this one german site who ADMITTED to not knowing if their results were accurate or if their system had a problem and will conduct further testing. try harder.

and i posted that image because it easily triggers you :^). stay triggered.

Attached: 58010602018.png (1909x1079, 466K)

you see what we have to deal with every day? there is at least 3 people calling him out in every thread. he thinks he's some genius when he can't even to basic math and notice how he keeps dodging every question you ask of him which you know he's lying about.

>I can't look at the games Nvidia tested in their slides
Again, they tested them with RTX cards. There is no reason buying HDR if you don't have RTX since you won't notice any difference in games.

there's no reason to buy HDR as it is full stop right now. you can count the amount of AAA hdr games on 2 hands. most of them have broken HDR implementations as well such as ME:andromeda and bf1 where colors are completely blown out and you lose a lot of detail. it won't be till at least next gen (3 years) where the vast majority of games will have HDR support and also monitors with 384+ dimming zones and real 10 bit panels will be way cheaper by then. right now you have a lot of shit monitors like the samsung chg70 which only have 8 dimming zones and use 8bit+frc.

You've been posting these cherry picked screenshots for month now faggot, just GTFO and kys shill.
You've been blatantly lying on top of samefagging and trying to negate every anons' post exposing you as the little shitter of a shill you are. Time for you to take a break and try harder some time later (((merchant))).
Here's your (You) for your shareblue's shekels

Attached: 1535050674472.png (1500x1009, 1.4M)

Budget 1000 €urobucks

Attached: 580 degrees.jpg (1285x921, 186K)

???

I just want to play vidya

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-24 at 11.04.38 AM.png (2400x1364, 440K)

Remember to do cum tributes to Su bae

What graphics card I should get if I want to play mgsv on 1080p ultra?

what refresh rate.

That 144hz Gsync monitor is going to be crazy expensive.
But yes an RX580 or 1060 6Gb are all you need for 1080p 60hz. Namely the RX580.
RX580 has slightly higher power consumption, is typically better in newer games, worse in older ones.
1060 has
>Nvidia defaulting to worse color quality for a fraction higher fps. Lack of dithering support at all. Lack of Freesync support, and Gsync having mostly overpriced shitty models and choice. Shadowplay dropping FPS more than twice as hard as Relive drops it. Shadowplay not having h265 support. Spyware drivers. Using HDR drops FPS around 10% on average.
To me those downsides don't make up for it being more power efficient. Up to you.

If you go the 1070 route, I'd really recommend just getting a 1440p 75hz monitor since you can generally set settings to lock at that framerate fine and not have to worry about microstutters and screen tearing on a 144hz panel, unless you just play games which reach that framerate easily.

Not there's not. And I woudln't be surprised if 1 of you is at least 2 people. That's how it normally goes.

We'll have like 2 or 3 threads fine without any dumb nvidia shills showing up, then mysteriously there's "3" or more that show up at once and will back each other up no matter the innane shit they do like spamming beta driverless "benchmarks" and frostpunk, the premiere benchmarking game or who when you give him multiple sources for HDR performance dropping FPS 10% on Nvidia GPUs pre-Turing, he says you need 20 sources.

He's even saying I provided only one source, when I provided 2 now and google provides another. It's a well known fact.
gamestar.de/artikel/was-ist-high-dynamic-range-hdr-auf-dem-pc-ausprobiert,3271227,seite2.html
Here's the 3rd source, but that won't shut him up, because he's worse than a shill; he's a fucking troll.

I'm sorry you have to deal with someone being more knowledgeable than you. You must feel so persecuted.

60hz I want to play at extra high all settings.

Get a better board and the 2600.
Maybe a smaller case?
Rest looks fine.

These are US prices? Why would you pay $400 for a 1070?
Same
>giant case
I'd really recommend mATX.
You can get a twice as large MX500 SSD for $25 more, and it'll live longer as well.
Isn't that RAM only CL16 at 3000? That's not very fast. I think 3000 CL15 or 3200 CL16 would be worth the $12 more.

Is that game even that demanding? Look at benchmarks and buy the cheapest card which gets 60fps 1% minimums on it?
I would figure both the RX580 and 1060 do fine, and I'd recommend the former more so.

>when I provided 2 now and google provides another
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

this is hilarious. you've provided (ONE) german site and that's it. you said TONS. give me these TONS. i want every single one of them now. i've given up being nice and asking for a small amount.

are you also going to completely ignore the fact you got caught lying about percentages and failed to even do "3rd grade math" in your words? i can't comprehend how you must feel that you haven't been able to even touch my level of intellect once in this whole discussion and have had to resort to lying but even then i still saw through every single one of them kek.

so where are all my sources?
are you going to admit you lied about the 1080 ti yet?

where ARE all your sources?

can this handle 144hz? Is 144hz a meme? Should I downgrade to a 60hz monitor? If yes, which one should I settle for?

Attached: list1.jpg (1165x686, 140K)

the burden of proof is on the namefaggot, retard

i'm not the one making claims i can't back. he made the claim, the burden of evidence is on him. i at no point in this whole thing have said i don't believe him, as a normal human with a fully functioning brain (unlike him) i ask for sources to back up the facts. he's getting emotional that i'm not just downright believing all the garbage he's spouting and he claimed "tons" of sources which he again couldn't provide which should have been easy.

144Hz is not a meme but you can't get the most advantage out of it with a 1060

>locked CPU
>Z370
>NVMeme
Lmao, great way to waste money.

Thanks. By 'better' you mean a X370 or XX470?

>I now require TONS of proofs
>No matter how TONS you give, it'll never be enough REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You're so fucking obvious stalling like this. At least you tried harder this time, r-right...

Attached: 1502825703396.jpg (500x375, 92K)

>claims TONS with screenshot evidence showing this claim has been made
>provides 1 link
>counter proof has been provided
>ask for more proof to have definitive answer since the retard claimed to have all these thousands of sources
>can't provide even 10 of these thousands of claimed sources to get a definitive idea of the topic
>just use google
>WHY AREN'T YOU BLINDLY BELIEVING ME YOU SHILL!!!1111!!!

I provided competerbase.de, hardware unboxed, and now gamestar.de
All show the same thing.
No other source contradicts it.

You're clearly controlling. You're also the same faggot who said you screencapped me for when I'm BTFO by the Turing reveal a few days ago. Then you disappeared in shame for a few days when you had no opportunity to post them because I was right.

>give me tons
>electronic articles can be measured by weight

It can do 144hz in CSGO. Maybe Dota and OW.
Get a case that's less ancient m8. I don't get why everyone chooses that case. It gets filled with dust.
Also, that's a pretty bad build and bad performance for your total price, just in general.

If you're on a budget, you should stick with AMD GPU for 144hz because only getting 80hz on a non-sync monitor can be really suffering. Freesync makes it much more tolerable.
But there are good 75hz Freesync IPS monitor options as well, too. Lots just came out this year.

No B450 is fine. It's just that particular board has not great VRM, heatsink, etc.
Something like the B450M mortar, bazooka, or tomahawk is good. If for some reason you only have b350 boards in your area... then maybe the mortar still, pro4 is so-so, there is the strix though it's more geared toward APU.

KEK sweetie!
If you're this much ass blasted, why don't you do your own fucking leg work and show these TONS of "COUNTER" sources you like to mention ? Even though there's literally none, else you would have already posted and masturbated on them.
>Spoonfeed me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pathetic

Attached: fuck off.jpg (480x640, 42K)

That's not how burden of proof works, retard. Also put your name back on, subhuman.

>computerbase:
inconclusive, literally says they don't know why it happened because some games didn't have issues at all
>HUB:
max 2/3% performance loss with HDR unless using gsync 4k at high refresh
>random other german site:
inconclusive, they literally said:
>It can not be ruled out that the problem lies in any part of our setup, be it the television, the graphics card or the driver (although we have achieved identical results on different test PCs). Also, HDR in Shadow Warrior 2 just might not have been implemented very well. Here probably only further tests with other TV sets and in coming HDR games can shed some light on the darkness.

try harder. all 3 of your "sources" say this isn't a definitive issue and 2 of them provide evidence of it being minimal in different conditions. where all all these sources you claimed, and i quote you:
>Tons of sources have tested and backed up proper 10 bit HDR tanks performance on Nvidia cards

so i'll ask again. where are these TONS of sources with all this damning evidence? nothing you've provided so far shows what you claim. how mad are you right now that you're being thrown into the ground by someone clearly intellectually superior to you?

casual reminder that you're still trying to change the subject after you lied about vega performance. let's talk about that now shall we.

See, you have nothing to show, you're hiding behind a smoke of screen and it's showing.

Attached: 1511300451032.jpg (640x460, 196K)

where did anyone claim tons of counter sources? i'll wait.

What's something better than the Xbox one x at the same price point?

HDR, 4K BD, 4K games, 30fps is fine, I don't play fps games.

Like clockwork

Attached: 1504548714505.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

just ignore these posts and focus on the namefag. it's either samefag or someone trying to save his friend from being completely and utterly btfo

Is there a quick and easy way to see watt consumption of individual parts directly from the operating system in Windows 7?

In order to counter TONS of proofs, you provide TONS of counter proofs, r-right ?
You were saying something about maths but how can you maths if you lack common logic ?
Hmm really activates my almonds

Attached: 1518125527649.gif (356x200, 3.72M)