Why in the FUCK doesn't a CASE like THIS exist? IT would be perfect for a RYZEN APU system with m.2 storage

Why in the FUCK doesn't a CASE like THIS exist? IT would be perfect for a RYZEN APU system with m.2 storage

post your dream case

Attached: Namnlös.png (2304x1296, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Display_Mounting_Interface
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you just did, we neeeed a case like this

>stacking components that require cooling
what is instability

Already exists, quit bitching

psu would suck air from below the case and have its own exhaust.
put 140 fan on top directing the airflow on the motherboard

Yeah I'm sorry but the InWin Chopin has a proprietary PSU and you need to cut a hole in the side panel to even fit the smallest stock cooler

NEXT

what do you think

Attached: 00_1024x1024.jpg (1024x819, 70K)

>all that work put into picking out a system with as small form factor components as possible

>put it in a big empty box because it's pretty

Go back to your iPhone, you're not ready for PCs yet.

why has no one put the case and monitor into one body yet?

Attached: bigthink.png (1152x648, 28K)

literally Apple

I don't mean all in one, I'm thinking of gluing the monitor and the case together by putting rails on the side of the case

After careful consideration, aiming for a case that is as dust free as possible while also as silent as possible, I've landed on the following design for my next cabinet.

Attached: muh_case.png (1261x831, 175K)

But why?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Display_Mounting_Interface

looks like a weedle farm

i wish that more external PSUs existed

You grow weedle in your computer cabinet?

the design above is so ridiculus that you non-metaphorically could

anyone can state practical reasons why these design would be better (or not)?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>ridiculus
Why?

Over-engineered mayb idk

That mobo got so hot it turned red.

Sure. But I don't like dust and noise.

Suboptimal air circulation? If the top fan sucks in cold air, the main board blocks the air flow to the psu. E.g. the psu can’t blow it out. Same vice versa.

That psu will suck air from the bottom, and the air of the uppre chamber would go out through the only low pressure channel, a.k.a the gpu , that have a somewhat blower fan. The only problem could be a hot air spot on the cpu area, if the top fan is not strong enough to disrupt it.

Hope you like cleaning filters every day of your life, because that's what you would be doing with that setup. God help you if you live in a humid environment as well.

side-mounted proportionates better air flow
it's pretty simple