"Allright guys, how's it going?"

"Allright guys, how's it going?"

Let's see! Not even Nvidia shills can criticize his last video, he practically praised the innovation part of RTX to the skies. He is however fairly against the anal raping prices, and anti consumer strategies employed by Nvidia. Let's hear what he has to say today!

youtube.com/watch?v=b_x1JGG4JC8

Attached: AdoredAgain.png (188x218, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=NVDA&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b
extremetech.com/gaming/275875-nvidia-announces-list-of-games-with-rtx-support
twitter.com/bitsandchipseng/status/887736810625019910
youtube.com/watch?v=3pR7xkS7jqM
reddit.com/user/TaintedSquirrel
videocardz.com/77696/exclusive-nvidia-geforce-rtx-2080-ti-editors-day-leaks
nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/graphics-cards/rtx-2080-ti/
techpowerup.com/gpudb/2948/titan-xp
hardocp.com/news/2018/08/24/nvidia_allegedly_terminates_sponsorship_for_stance_against_preordering_hardware/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hardware is good.
But open preorder without benchmark and raytrace games in preAlpha as demo is begin asshole.

Yeah, because what the fuck are DLSS actually in the real world?

Attached: RTX2080_NoBullshittEdition.jpg (1833x2048, 166K)

Can't believe I'm starting to agree with this bastard

Yeah, it hurts doesn't it? It seemed to sure, that he was a unemployed AMD shill living abroad on Swedish welfare... And slowly, ever so slowly, he seems to be better and better.

I was a your position last year, but he was so right about the Zen situation, that i started to listen to him for real.

>BELIEVING THE LIES OF AN AYYMD ASSLICKER SHILL

Attached: nvidia_shill_crying.jpg (796x805, 119K)

No one cares about your lies and shilling, Adored living on Swedish cuck welfare

Enjoy paying 40% more for 30% performance improvement.

Truly the biggest generational leap in therms of scamming consumers

>I- I have a 4K HDR G-SYNC monitor anyway!

Resume:

2080 IS going to be 50% faster. buuuuut, ONLY if you have a 4K monitor (not 1080p at all) and ONLY if you use HDR (The 1080 specifically used in the graph, had worse HDR performance than 1080TI, which is why they use it) And only, if you use GSync monitor!

Have fun defending this. 95% of gamers will get 20% performance increase, for 1200 dollars.

Attached: Capture.png (1121x592, 270K)

>Truly the biggest generational leap in therms of scamming consumers
can't really blame nvidia when amd has nothing serious to offer, sadly. would love to upgrade to 4k with a AMD gpu. let's hope they'll launch something soon that can keep up

>amd can't beat nvidia card from 2016

Depends on what you mean with soon.
They aren't launching anything until March at least

google.com/search?q=NVDA&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b

Adored AYYMD asslicker shill must be SEETHING, up $5 today already

so? amd got 5% too since Intel is shitting the bed. hopefully amd will hire more people for both CPU and GPU teams.

Attached: amd.png (633x518, 23K)

AMD shill cope thread.

Why are AMD fans so insecure? Why not just wait till benchmarks are out instead of spreading all this misinformation? I guess losing so long can distort your perception of reality.

>meanwhile back in reality
Enjoy your GoyTracert with 0 games support

Attached: steamsv.jpg (928x306, 70K)

Adored asslicker shill can't keep his extreme AYYMD bias in check

The guy is such a loser in life, living in Sweden on Swedish cucks welfare because he can't work for shit

>Enjoy your GoyTracert with 0 games support'

False.

>extremetech.com/gaming/275875-nvidia-announces-list-of-games-with-rtx-support

Attached: rtx support.jpg (728x278, 47K)

Lack of navi marketing materials. They can't shill for it at full force yet and the only cope is shitting on nvidia.
Months before vega release Jow Forums looked like RTG marketing site clone.

>AMDroned

Attached: 1508972438078.png (2000x1367, 1.49M)

Dlss is just Nvidia card optimization. Dlss is not bullshit... You're such a fucking brainlet.

twitter.com/bitsandchipseng/status/887736810625019910

Daily reminder people actually fell for this

>six microtransaction simulation....
oh my goy

>*wheeze*

youtube.com/watch?v=3pR7xkS7jqM

No one could expect a huge fuckup like that due to malfunctioning (thus disabled) new hardware features.
Anyone who knew the size of the Vega chip must have been pretty confused.

the documentation on Vega was impressive
engineers usually do not lie, the hardware bug rumor certainly seems true, I certainly hope so, this nvidia announcement sure made me sad

tl;dw
debunking nvidia's comparison chart.
main points: the 1080 memory bandwidth makes it tank in 4k, that coupled with hdr, in which pascal also takes a big hit (possibly because of the compression algorithm not being able to cope with 10 bit colors) paints a far better picture than what real world averages will demonstrate.
summary: mkting bs slide, don't fall for it.

>Dlss is just Nvidia card optimization.
no, retarded shill, its an upsampling technique. render in low resolution and display a higher resolution. have fun paying $1.2k to get a blurry 4k picture on your screen

>tip: console games have, for years now, better upsampling technics than novidia can come up with

>2080
>1200

Come on it's not even shilling at this point ayymd 2080ti has a lot more cudas, plus the numbers are for 2080 and you mix the price animal

semantics:
>RTX 2070 is 6x faster than Titan XPascal (in ray tracing)
>RTX 2080 is twice the performance of a Pascal 1080 (with g-sync, hdr and in 4k, on selected titles)

not technically lies, but it is kinda douchy.
what we should take from it is how much nvidia is taking a huge turd on Pascal, expect new drivers to be extra gimpy on them (they'll blame it on Ray Tracing, naturally, but I won't doubt for second they'd outright gimp it further, granted they manage to find some plausible deniability beyond only RT).

This will be the year fine wine and sour milk.

what hardware bug?
you mean primitive shaders not being put to use?

enjoy your 22fps@1080
with your 2080ti
^^

You should just put asslicker in the name field. We know it's you as you can't stop using that word in particular. Just become the asslicker we deserve.

reddit.com/user/TaintedSquirrel

Fuck off, TaintedSquirrel

Keep on being an AYYMD asslicker shill, Adored

Sorry, but I don't make YouTube videos. I'm just pointing out how you overuse a particular word like a middle schooler who just got comfortable with saying fuck.

Your FUD has failed miserably, RTX 2080 Ti is sold out and soon RTX 2080 will sell out

Keep on SEETHING like the asslicker shill you are

So your trolling tactic remains calling me somebody else while slinging insults meant for that person? I guess originality was the wrong thing to expect. I'll go find somebody more interesting.

>someone debunked Nvidias bullshit
>Lets claim he is an AyyMD shill and disregard all of his facts
Obvious troll/bait
If you (some random armchair faggot) really strongly disagree with an analyst who gets usually 95% likes in his videos and gets quoted by multiple different popular and serious tech magazines, you should consider unfucking yourself and actually try articulating proper counter arguments instead of baiting/trolling with name calling like an 8 year old child.

Why do you have to brag about it if you don't like an e-celeb? I didn't know Jim pissed in your cereals, just calm down

>devs have 10 year to work with nvidia on real time raytraced graphics
>RUSH dx12 and vulkan rtx out last minute
>game builds are literally days old
>gpus have been finished for over 6 months
SO either nvidia are extremely thirsty and pushing this card old asap or devs are lazy cucks
Can't wait for the inevitable screaming when all these cards issues never get fixed in software
My 1080s display ports are still buggered

Fuck off back to red dit, faggot

No one cares about your AYYMD asslicking shill here

Attached: 1512700088487.jpg (245x204, 51K)

Keep on being a good asslicker like the lapdog that you are

Attached: Hurtbutt.jpg (500x286, 33K)

Again, no one cares about an asslicker shill like you, Adored

I didn't think people like you actually exist until I saw that fat kid doing the weird Mr. Burns thing with his hands near his nose at the unveiling the other day while Jensen was on the stage. Maybe the "AYYYYMDPOORFAGS BTFO" user isn't just a character, buy a real life fat German manchild.

>Get proven wrong.
>Move goal post.

Every single time.

t. Nvidia and Intel asslicker

T. AYYMD asslicker shill buttblasted over superior RTX 2080 Ti performance

t. Nvidia asslicker still sore about the assfucking

The last time I checked Nvidia was the only graphics chip manufacturer that can do real time ray tracing.

Nvidia won.

That'll be 1200$ plus tip

Attached: 1456797492664.jpg (448x635, 32K)

except I wasn't the one you first replied to.

Asslickers like you can only post nonsense? Pretty sad, probably your cunt bitch mother was raped by her father and gave birth to a mentally ill bastard like you with all the regressive genes

hahahahaha
I noticed that fat fucker too and immediatly thought exactly the same thing.

Attached: 1527376118103.jpg (1800x1578, 212K)

>real time ray tracing

But i can't, i'm sorry. Gaylord himself said that GPU was TEN YEARS from real time ray tracing. It's a highle scaled down in-development feature, that is design to justify a platin-premium, that they'll cash now that they don't have competition...

Attached: Nvidia_Price_evolution.png (845x639, 64K)

>a lot more cudas

Do you care, to inform us how many cuda cores it got? Because i seem to remember from Nvidias own presentation, that the new space is used for the 10 gigganiggaflop ray engine.

>A picture taken by our spies confirms the full specs of TU102 GPU. The full silicon is said to be equipped with 4608 CUDA cores, so Quadro RTX 6000 and 8000 are both using all available cores. The RTX 2080 Ti is therefore not using the full chip.

The specs we are leaking today, also reveal that Turing TU102 has 576 Tensor cores, 72 RT cores, 32 Geometry Units and 288 TMUs. The chip also features 96 Raster Units.
videocardz.com/77696/exclusive-nvidia-geforce-rtx-2080-ti-editors-day-leaks

nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/graphics-cards/rtx-2080-ti/
4352 for the 2080ti, so 4 sm clusters disbled.

not him btw, I think Adored has been on a roll with his latest videos and he's getting the attention he deserves.

Anyway, I knew there was big increase in core count, well kinda obvious anyway for a 775mm^2 chip.
techpowerup.com/gpudb/2948/titan-xp
full pascal 102 3840 cores, 471mm^2

I said before that I suspected nvidia woud double dip the RT and tensor cores for the final "core" count. And they did. but it kinda makes sense because they're inegrated into the clusters
>Each SM packs 64 CUDA cores, 8 Tensor cores, and 1 RT core.
so "cuda" vs "cuda we subtract 648 (576 tensor+72RT) from 4608 = 4140. Overall, still a ~7% increase in cuda core count (shader units) over pascal 102.

That was VERY helpful, thank you.

And you:
You shameless fanboy, if you want to defend your beloved company by taking part, at least present some truth you sad, sad bastard,

Attached: thank_you.jpg (220x229, 8K)

thus, a 2080ti has 32 tensor cores , and 4 RT, les, than a Quadro 8000. Don't know how they cut the Quadro 5000, but it looks like the 2080ti will be beefier that one (but with less memory and drivers...)

You sure love to talk about asslicking, is there something you want to tell us user?

>3D Mark's Time Spy With Raytracing to be Launched by the End of September
Funny how Nvidia makes everyone jump on command (and ask how high, s-sir) while AMD can't leverage even a fucking new api (vulkan, dx12) because their hardware are slightly better on them than on dx11, which in turn made Pascal look even better by comparison.

lol

this is a pretty smart marketing strategy though.
miners are gonna offload old cards at severe markdown, so it's only natural you wanna make your new product to compete with miners for enthusiasts sound like it's the second birth of christ.
it won't be the second birth of christ, but at least they're trying to compete with the inevitable ebay flood.

I just felt bad he called Nvidia's marketing team brilliant when they're unthetical, double speaking, semantic bending bastards.

Once the recoup the R+D costs in 10 minutes after shipping the first batch, what do you think the realistic cost for nvidia to make a card is?

Who is this faggot and why should I care?

An AMD shill.

and petty, apparently
>Nvidia Allegedly Terminates Sponsorship for Stance Against Preordering Hardware
hardocp.com/news/2018/08/24/nvidia_allegedly_terminates_sponsorship_for_stance_against_preordering_hardware/

>95% of gamers
Have cards with performance of 1050ti or slower which have horrible perf/price rate. Novidiots are braindead.

AYYMD asslickers go home, no one cares about your shill

Dude, AdoredTV is only saying that it is a misrepresentation of the truth to compare at 4k hdr the memory-bandwidth starved 1080 to the new 2080.

He's just calling out Nvidia's marketing department for this bad comparison.

He even goes out of his way to complement the new 20-series, says that AMD is in trouble, and that the 20-series will be the best cards on the market.

The only thing you're doing by calling people ass-lickers is show that you don't watch content that might cause you to rethink your positions because you don't like having your beliefs challenged.

There is nothing wrong with Nvidia marketing

They report exactly what reviewers will get in their tests

Adored asslicker shill just can't accept the truth that his bias and shilling is pretty much wrong

>They report exactly what reviewers will get in their tests
While this is true (probably), their tests have specific settings to make the previous generation look as bad as possible and is not an indicator of real world performance

well, at least he keeps bumping the thread.
should we let him know how counter productive his mental retardation is?

So where are all those retards who were saying raytracing was going to be a huge leap forward in game visuals?

It is a huge leap forward in game visuals.

this was funny on so many levels.