Are there any mice with buttons on the side that aren't gayming crap

are there any mice with buttons on the side that aren't gayming crap

Attached: file.png (500x384, 173K)

Probably

I looked and there isn't much. Pick the least obnoxious gaming device

>are there any mice with gayming crap that aren't gayming crap
No.

The Razer Naga is really subtle. That's probably the best you'll find.

If there are buttons on the side it's gaming crap.

Logi G600. neck yourself for even recommending razer trash.

Logitech is amazing. Bought a mouse a few years ago for gaming. After I stopped gaming I just used it for graphic design and it's actually just perfect.

How many buttons do you need? I have a mx master 2s and it suits my use at least.

Gaming mice are unironically the best mice op
Deal with it

This mouse has a good amount of buttons

Attached: 043AF61B-086A-484C-BBA9-D0BBCB7C5208.jpg (1200x1200, 104K)

Got a recommendation for a 5 button Logitech mouse with a good sensor and wired interface? Ignore cost.

i like this corsair one, not too many buttons and I actually use the two on the side

Attached: sabre.jpg (432x500, 21K)

Not saying that Razor isn't trash but the Naga keys are much better feeling than the Logitech. I own both.

G502 all day err day

What happened to 5 buttons?
That's more than double what I was going for.

It has 5 buttons.

It also has 10 buttons.

What's the problem?

G403 is probably what you're looking for
603 is cool too and even though its wireless has no latency and great battery life

the new razer one has mechanical switches on its mouse keys

I'll very much consider the G403. It looks like a good fit. I've currently got an ROG Gladius, but the high price, scroll wheel dead spot, side rubber falling off, and now dying left click has left me less than impressed.
Thanks for your suggestion!

I own that one and use it exclusively for office work (on Linux, no less). The hardware programmable macros are a godsend, has working Linux driver and all lights can be turned off. You can press a button to switch between macro and numpad mode, useful with tenkeyless keyboards.

its that compatible with Linux? also how do you change between numpad mode as I currently use this mouse but the scroll wheel broke for me

Logitech is too small for my hand. Also I've had this mouse for 5 years and have not had a single problem with it. Quit being a band wagon faggot.

How is the 600 too small for your hand? I have a massive paw and palm grip and its perfect - are you not putting your ring finger on the third click? I also have a 2012 naga (with the big grip) but anything they make now is trash. Logitech just makes good mice hence why these threads usually turn into logishit circle jerking.