Soldered dies don't matter!
Stutters don't matter!
Streaming doesn't matter!
Data centers don't matter!
Locked CPUs don't matter!
OEMs don't matter!
Hyperscalers don't matter!
Upgradeability doesn't matter!
Anti-competitive business practices don't matter!
Locked platform features don't matter!
Synthetic loads don't matter!
PCI-e lanes don't matter!
Burnt pins don't matter!
Heat doesn't matter!
Server space doesn't matter!
ECC support doesn't matter!
Sales don't matter!
7nm doesn't matter!
HEDT doesn't matter!
StoreMI doesn't matter!
Security doesn't matter!
Stock coolers don't matter!
Games don't always matter!
*NEW* VMware doesn't matter!
*NEW* MySQL doesn't matter!
*NEW* Unix doesn't matter!
*NEW* Linux doesn't matter (only Windows performance matters!)
*NEW* Enterprise doesn't matter!
*NEW* Hyper Threading doesn't matter (BUT IT'S STILL BETTER THAN SMT)!
*NEW* Benchmarks after full patches don't matter!

DON'T PUBLISH BENCHMARKS I SAID!!!11

>somewhere in the distance wall headbanging intensifies

Attached: INTURD.jpg (792x2140, 389K)

DELET

DELID DIS

INTLEL DOESNT MATTER
ITS OVER
INTEL IS FINISHED

IT'S OVER INTLEL IS FINISHED
SELL SELL SELL

Paying a couple bills to EU when you have, like, 20+, is not pushing it hard enough. We have to go deeper. With no lube now.

100B fine when?

Hmmmmm........

Attached: HMMM.jpg (921x597, 329K)

SELL SELL SELL

MOMMY
I WANNA LICK YOU

Attached: 53485y4545.gif (300x174, 411K)

Why do Intel tears taste so good?

>10nm
What a fucking TRAIN WRECK, holy shit.

That sexy middle-aged trans man who got into hormones too late makes my pee pee go huughh.

U MA

Bulldozer did nothing wrong.

Attached: 800x-1.jpg (800x533, 71K)

FUCK you got me good there! personal 24aug2018 - topkek. Have a free internet.

I thought the whole day would be RTX and then stuff we post to keep that out of Jow Forums but doesn't really matter.

Next year
>Market share don’t matter

Unironically, and because of today, we can actually say that this is true. Despite its failings in IPC performance, the philosophy of design was actually extremely forward thinking. Zen in many ways is a reimagining of the final iteration of Bulldozer: Piledriver, overseen by one of the greatest electrical engineers of all time.

Stop smoking that weed.

This autumn.

That's in 3 years, when AMD has 38% server market share, is able to spend a billion dollars on CPU and GPU R&D, and finally able to compete with Nvidia seriously. When that happens, Intel drones will be screaming off the top of every building, bleeding from from their throats that market share doesn't matter.

>That's in 3 years, when AMD has 38% server market share, is able to spend a billion dollars on CPU and GPU R&D, and finally able to compete

I wonder who's behind this post

please show gay man performance, i think my haslel is gimped but i want to make sure just in case.
or maybe i want to give myself a reason to finally jump to Ryzen although i was planning to get the 3xxx series when it launches.

should I go all in AMD?

Bitch please be realistic for once. They're not going to gain 38% marketshare in 8-10 months of launching EYPC. AMD's banking on hitting 5-7% gain by Q4. Q3 of next year will put them around 15-27%. Q3 the year after that 25-27% and Q3 the year after that 35-37%.

They're aiming for 10% YoY growth in enterprise and HEDT markets. That's bold, but achievable. 35-38% by beginning of next year is impossible.

If they dethroned Amazon with their resurgance, I would go in a good bit but not all. Going all in was buying stock at like a buck 80 when it was trash stock and before Zen launched.

I should have dumped 10k into it then. I would have walked away today with 233k. Even after taxes, I'd be able to pay off 30% of the mortgage of my house in a single payment. Then sell it a decade later for a crazy amount of return.

i plan for a long term hodl

Then yes.

This is a very anti-semitic thread. Reported to fbi via hasbara, you damn nazi.

>be realistic for once
He screeches to me when also proclaiming "3 years" instead of 14 months...yeah, rrrright.

U MA

x86 is toast. Go RISC-V/POWER/ARM/MIPS