RATE THIS TECHNOLOGY

RATE THIS TECHNOLOGY

Attached: crabs.webm (720x404, 2.54M)

6/7 crabbies.

This kills the crab

Attached: crab2.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

this is wrong

Attached: 1408737635685.webm (848x480, 2.95M)

AY DIOS MIO/10

>the most uneventful video in existence
if one less thing happened in this video, it'd be a picture

This is the end times.

The establishment will eventually use this technology to rid the humans of this world into nothing but blood and limbs for their own cannibalistic fantasies.

The humans will have no problem with this since they'll be lead to believe that they're lining up for free food or candy or something and so they mindlessly line up like cattle.

Then, one by one, they'll be killed off and processed into various products, such as spare blood and limbs, and whatever's left over will be processed as food (see Onions Green).

Why are they doing this? So that they can reduce the population into a sustainable amount so that they can maintain their New World Order.

repent

Attached: PenroseTriangle.jpg (310x268, 55K)

the crabs are already dead so who cares

IT TOOK MY JOB!

Isn't it just predation?

No they weren't.

well they die in 0.1 seconds anyway and animals don't feel paint the same way we do

I find it hard to pass judgement while at the same time being part of society (as someone eating meat several times per week) which both demands this and makes it happen. I also have absolutely no doubt that generations to come will look back at us and be appaled at the way we do industral production of foodstuffs involving animals (i.e. the meat and dairy industry).

They don't move much for something that's supposedly alive.

If you truly believe that you are a very sad and deluded individual. Pain is still pain. I have nothing against killing animals for food, preferably if they die quickly and humanely, but to say that they don't experience pain like humans is just incorrect and very human-centric.

>animals don't feel paint the same way we do
>No they weren't.
>the crabs are already dead

Attached: 1525395447513.png (382x491, 124K)

Attached: 1402255283186.jpg (533x700, 84K)

>animals don't feel paint the same way we do
whatever makes you feel better...

Pain is extremely hard to objectively quantify, but we definitely know of many animals that react to it similarly to humans.

I like the webm with a bunch of asians eating frogs that may or may not be alive

Animals so small aren't even sentient enough to feel pain. They are just organic computers.
A crab losing its leg is is just a software error, its shell a kernel panic. Get over it nerds

Attached: 1514291674001.jpg (232x232, 14K)

Proof?