TI vs. Casio

What's your opinion between Texas Instruments calculators and Casio calculators. I've been using Casio for a bit and I really like it, but the majority of my peers use TI, so I'm thinking about switching

Attached: big-calculator_41915_1.jpg (293x600, 50K)

They are all useless jewish devices, seriously you could build one for half the price. Just look at the hardware inside each casio or TI calculator, it's ridiculous. Don't try to defend the jews with stupid arguments like "build-quality" or "software value" because it's just pure bullshit, you can write the software in C in like 2 hours and the build quality is not that good really (cheap buttons). It takes ages to render graphs. Now you will ask me "Why the is no competition if you could make one for half the price?", the answer is simple, they spend millions in marketing and giving calculators for teachers (who don't want to deal with millions of different models with students). on top of that if your studies allow you to use a calculator it's a very strong indication that your university is pure shit.

Don't switch, if you need to do anything that takes more than 8 minutes you should be using a laptop with octave/Matlab anyway.

>not using android's calculator app

Attached: Screenshot_20180824-230344.png (720x1280, 27K)

engineers don't use phone calculators

I don't know about Texas instruments, but my Casio is 25 years old and still works great

My phone calculator is a TI.

Sharp

I've owned a handful of Casios over the years (including the granddaddy of graphing calcs, the fx-7000G) and one TI, 92+.

fx115es is goat. fuck the ti36 x pro

Casio is dogshit and the UI is confusing. The TI-35X Pro, on the other hand, keeps a history of all your operations, formats integrals very nicely, and functions almost like a TI-84 sans the graphing and BASIC. Everyone I knew in engineering either bought a Casio or a TI-36X pro. Almost everyone who bought a Casio regretted it and got a TI instead.

t. TI salesman

I like TI graphing calcs but Casio for everything else. Casio graphing calcs are confusing

GNU octave

how can I install gentoo on my TI-84?

Actuary here. TI, scientific only, final destination. Turns out graphing is for gays.

Just use NetBSD.

t. Risk Management faggot

I didn't choose the insurance life, my nose did.

Attached: 1472419247188.jpg (392x495, 124K)

kek

My studies are such that a calculator will not give you any advantage at all so they allow you to bring in any calculator you want.

Seems like you're the one in pure shit.

The one where I can install games! You know what is it my fellow boomers!

Engineers used HP last time I checked... though it's been a long time. Still have my 48g. Still works.

a laptop running mathematica