Note 9 or Pocophone F1

I have the money to get a 128 gig note 9 but i was wondering if i should get the pocophone and get decent headphones and other stuff. What do you think Jow Forums ?

Attached: comparison.png (1692x1250, 2.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

retaildetail.eu/en/news/elektronica/eu-aims-abolish-planned-obsolescence
ifixit.com/Search?c-doctype_namespace=product&doctype=product&query=iphone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you indian fag? If so then you can get the pocophone. It won't be available elsewhere so get the note 9.

I am not indian but it's available in my country. what should i do ?

Another chinkphone hater. There's always one.

Get the Pocophone. If it breaks or you break it you won't be pissed and can cheaply replace it. Save the money and buy some HD650s alongside an AMP/DAC.

I'm just saying. Say NO to the notch,

Fair enough. I dislike the notch but at the same time it adds real-estate if you think about it. The place where your notification bar usually is placed is freed up.

I do still think it looks ugly but for the price of this phone it's worth the compromise.

I'm just gonna tell you to reconsider whether you want to spend $1000 on a phone
Do you really NEED to? Because, most probably, a $200 one would fit your needs just as well

I think you should wait for the next LG android I heard it will be better and less laggy and will have more cameras

Attached: 4D0B7F57-5CA2-4F3A-A300-786F069BDD50.jpg (1455x1000, 187K)

Next time don't copy Apple and then I will buy your product if it has top notch specs and you are trying to do something unique at the fraction of the cost of what flagships cost these days.

Just wait for a phone that has holes in the screen for camera and sensors. Notch should be banned.

Notch was first introduced by the essential phone.

Can we fucking get easily repairable phones please? Also can we stop with the planned obsolescence?

iPhones last for 5 years pretty much lag free, easily repairable, if you don’t update it to get more features it will last for many years and will outperform every android to come

Doesn't matter. Essential phone had a tiny notch and only for the camera. None of these phone manufacturers are copying that. They are copying the Apple design. And if you fail to realize that then there's something wrong with you.

Btw... Essential was a flop. No wonders the company is up for sale. They sold their devices in the end cheap. They were quick with the updates, but that's about it. It was a fragile piece of shit phone.

Apple products... Easily repairable... ok... Just no!

>Can we fucking get easily repairable phones please
not really, and that's simply due to how small and packed phones are nowadays
>case
>screen
>SoC board
>battery
that's all they're composed of, and if you wanted to make repairs easier you'd have to sacrifice size and reliability
>Also, can we stop with the planned obsolescence
no such thing
you can use a 2014 phone today just as well as you could back then
Thing is, phone tech is advancing so quickly and leaps from generation to generation are large enough to make phones 2 generations apart feel completely different

Google it, iPhones are the easiest phones to repair, only 2 screws.

Yeah he's right iPhones are super simple. I used to work at a phone store and a screen repair was like 15 minutes

>only 2 screws
Yep. That's how to open the device. Now good luck with parts or TouchID, let alone data recovery. Enjoy the underfill.

Also you probably have some screws lose in your head as well.

Good luck. Time to find a different job then. Because apple is cracking down on unauthorized stores that repairs phones.

"Used to"
bruh we outtie

There is planned obsolescence. Update your old phones and don't drop support for security updates after 2-3 years. Now here's the fun part. You can use the phone, but would you use an insecure phone? Huh?

Best decision.

what the fuck is this Formula 1 shit tho.

if you can't flash a ROM then an Apple phone might be more to your liking.
Easy to repair (you can replace anything aside from PCB damage with just a set of screwdrivers) and OS updated for 5+ years

>top notch

I can flash a phone. But that doesn't mean you are 100% secure. If a blob is not updated anymore you are vulnerable. Plenty of examples. Broadpwn on the Nexus 5 and probably many more. Proprietary components don't get updates. Period. This is why we need a 100% open source phone.

Yep. Except it's not about that notch.

then your expectations are out of touch with reality and impossible for any company to match, if they want to stay financially profitable

retaildetail.eu/en/news/elektronica/eu-aims-abolish-planned-obsolescence

Stay mad fag.

Consumers should be your number one priority. Not filling your pockets like Apple. No wonders so many people hate Apple. And for a good reason.

but this has nothing to do with the things you want
this is about -actual- planned obsolescence - phones being designed to break after a specific period, not repairability or long-term software support or open-source software

Don't you worry. They know how to make stuff useless. Try using the older phones with outdated software. App updates not available anymore for older devices. Services not available for older phones. They will fuck you in the ass the way the like.

>Try using the older phones with outdated software
i used a 2014 phone i bought on release until last month, what's your point?
>App updates not available anymore for older devices
what?
the only case i can think of are banking apps - due to outdated security protocols. Which was the case for devices running Android older than 4.0.1 - an OS that no phone left factory with for over what, 6 years?
>Services not available for older phones
like what?
>They will fuck you in the ass the way the like
stop projecting

You're really ignorant... Every major part of an iPhone can be replaced, easily. I'd know, I've replaced both my 6S's battery and display.
ifixit.com/Search?c-doctype_namespace=product&doctype=product&query=iphone