ITT: Things normies actually believe about tech

ITT: Things normies actually believe about tech

Attached: NewImage3.png (640x428, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Edison#Other_inventions_and_projects
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Edison_patents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because I know how to make a webpage that I can h4ck someone's Facebook for them.

Wifi is the same as internet

But that's factually correct.

All of them are Telsafags.
>I love Tesla because he was good and he wanted to give us free energy. The CIA killed him, I saw it in a jewtube video.

No it isn't. Edison didn't invent the lightbulb and Jobs didn't invent the iPhone. They merely ran the companies for which the actual inventors worked.

That I don't mind fixing everyone's computer/phone/router/cable box for them.

Edison didnt invent the lightbulb

What?

>Edison invented the lightbulb
>Jobs invented the smartphone

Attached: I'm done.gif (427x240, 1.67M)

Nani

>Wifi is the same as internet
Lol even my 5 year old knows the difference between my Wifi and Facebook

confirmed brainlet

While we're at it, A.G. Bell didn't invent the telephone and Ben Franklin didn't invent keys.

>Ben Franklin didn't invent keys.
That's what they want you to think.

Attached: 1515638127631.jpg (540x350, 41K)

I like how everyone jumped to
>X didn't invent Y
and not
>NOTHING was invented between 1927 and 2007

Good observation.

>William Shockley isn't on there
Figured this was a shirt for normies

It doesn't even say that anyone invented anything.

It's still implied, you fucking autist.

True, but they still go from TV to iPhone, bypassing the motherfucking personal computer

Not to mention Unix, the very platform upon which the iPhone is based.

All not relevant, they bypassed the transistor. Hands down the most important scientific achievement of the 20th century.

But if 4 out of 5 of these things weren't invented by the names under them; how is this what is implied?

Back in school a girl in my class thought you have to type the domain ending of the country you're in for every website you visit.

Attached: bejing.png (1260x669, 963K)

> They can't have possibly implied it because it's false, even though the majority of people still believe it's true and this shirt is made for those people.
KYS, retard.

What's a webpage, something ducks walk on?

And you being an incel, instead of explaining to her how things work, have decided to mock her. Right? Faggot.

gotta clear my apps fore my phone die!!

So the prophecy is true after all...

Attached: 1535012106038.jpg (984x918, 176K)

Women are inferior, why bother wasting your time talking to them.

Because they have boobs, which unlike their brains are actually good for something.

No, spiders.

Bell didnt invent the telephone, fucking retards

+1 for Farnsworth, -999 for neglecting Tesla.
>Edison didn't invent the lightbulb
No shit, he invented a practical bulb.
>They merely ran the companies for which the actual inventors worked
That doesn't apply to Edison.

Yikes, a whiteknight

William Shockley was redpilled af too

Macbooks are bad and only good for Facebook machines.

Edison was Tesla's employer.

This.
Edison was a no one that memed himself into pop culture by making people fear electricity.

That getting a flagship product is a good idea when you only do the most basic of tasks. What a waste of fucking money, you can still get something that looks and works great even if it isn't the latest and greatest.

Disgusting.

Edison and Tesla worked on different things. The whole reason the war of currents happened was because Edison thought his methods were superior.

The iPod touch was incredible at release imo.

I like Tesla a lot, but don't be a fucking dipshit and say Edison didn't contribute anything.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Edison#Other_inventions_and_projects
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Edison_patents

Attached: youretard.jpg (227x200, 10K)

>Ben Franklin didn't invent keys
This. What the fuck. Romans used to wear the keys from their lockboxes on their necks to show off

Calm down, kike. Tesla paved the way for the world as we know it today.

Attached: 1534981673284.gif (400x300, 1.8M)

go back

Tesla autism is as reddit as it gets

loool that's the biggest one
even 18 years ago when I was doing stupid html shit and had no idea what I was doing people were like "omg he is such a hacker"

BEN FRANKLIN IS THE DEVIL

Attached: Kathy-Bates-in-Waterboy.jpg (1400x700, 215K)

>apple invented anything

>use DNS lookup at school to bypass the shitty filter that only blocks URLs
>spooky black Matrix box scares the retarded commoners
>one of them tells me I won't get away with it because the government can use triangulation to find me

Attached: 146253685013.jpg (336x442, 91K)

Should have told him to triangulate deez nutz
fucking normies, when will they be gone

>I call my computer tower a hard drive when I'm trying to sound like I know what I'm talking about
Parents asked me how I fixed the family desktop and told them I replaced the hard drive with an SSD. Dad asked me to do the same for his laptop and now it's a fucking epidemic.

>You have to get the hard drive fixed!
>But it's a laptop, so you might have to plug the hard drive in to speed it up
>All the computers are basically more virus that microshaft, but it's fast so they think nothing's wrong

Attached: old wojak.png (205x246, 11K)

I can relate. For some reason, whenever people see me at the command line, they always assume I'm "hacking into the CIA".

I've actually taken advantage of it though. I've encouraged people's misconceptions about me being some high-profile black-hat hacker, and now they think I'm a lot more of a badass than I actually am.

what

Tesla is fucking shit though their cars are overpriced unreliable garbage

My family are convinced a "hard drive" is a fancy way of saying "computer tower".

They’re talking about the person.

Yeah I know

>Farnsowrth invented to T.V
Dumb Americans are the only people who actually believe this.

then who do you think invented it eurotrash

The British were watching broadcast TV before and during WWII.
The transmitter at Alexandra Palace where the BBC had started the world's first scheduled television service in November 1936 was also used by the military during the war.

their files are private on the cloud

bandwidth is "X gigabytes per month"

radio is that thing in their car that plays music.

their 4 cylinder, naturally aspirated economy car needs premium because the gas station attendant said so

electricity is two sets of 3 holes in the wall

engine needs oil change every 4-6 months

they last 4 yrs

a modem or phone upgrade will solve their bad signal

I knew 35yr old female teachers were romans

this legit does help a lot of the time the modems isp send out are trash

only criminals run Linux. it's illegal to use.

I've been controlling the bandwidth from the router and blocking my room mates ports for months whenever I feel like it. This idiot thinks we're not paying enough for internet so that's why it happens. It never dawned on him once to check the router settings.

based on my experience, it's usually people in apartments connecting rg6 to a drop of rg59, and nobody's going to change that for them. also, rodents have made things worse, cable chewed up.

facebook can't and will not be used against them

normies believe that telco repairmen and tech support, computer store employees know what the fuck they are talking about

guys who are good at video games are computer experts

"The entire computer is called a CPU."

Attached: 1490509283008.jpg (632x640, 78K)

They think CPU is an abbreviation of ComPUter. It tickles my almonds as well though.

Attached: 1507908842673.jpg (1944x2592, 1018K)

I wouldn't be surprised if the CIA actually did kill him, but I have seen normies purport that he was indeed the one behind the Tunguska explosion and that he created the first crop circle somehow.

Attached: image.jpg (227x200, 26K)

I want to know what happened to his papers.

Attached: image.jpg (710x1024, 174K)

girl in my uni:
>macbooks are better because they have ssd

Tell her ThinkPads are better because they have ABS.

Wow no wonder you’re parents hate you.

Go get a job at geek squad.

I had to explain to some kid the other day that there's no such thing as wired wifi

> god isnt on the t shirt

fucking reddit athiest trash
also is there any reason why captcha only gives me the shitty checkbox and code copy/paste captchas now all of a sudden? the vertical height is too much for my monitor

>Things normies actually believe about tech
Steve Jobs was a genius on par with Einstein and he invented the modern computer.

Not even kidding, heard it from two normies when Jobs died and the magazines were full of apple shit.

ok let's see
>bill gates is the second coming of jesus
>linux doesn't have drivers for anything
>linux is shit just because it doesnt have a good "UI"
>linux is shit just because sometimes no reason for it. they know that they just hate it.
>think few posts on fb which are posts from russians about americans is hacking
>think that request coming from a country, truly is coming from that country..dont know what proxies are
>think Jow Forums is racist shithole which needs to be purged
>think males are actively stopping female involvement and have an agenda in tech due to their low numbers in tech field
>think anyone who is good with tech has to be bad socially
cont.

The appearance of the iPhone (and other brands) and its role in throwing the world's population, into a giant commons is pretty significant, as it increased the mobilation potential of the ordinary person and made events like Occupy, Tahrir, and that thing in Korea possible (before the states started going apeshit with mass surveillance when they realized it).

So is its part in making people want to carry a state-surveillance sensor platform in their pocket. If a state wanted to suddenly install microphones and cameras in everyone's homes, there would be civil unrest. Put Angry Birds and Facebook on it though, and people will literally line up at the distribution points days before they're even available to pay hundreds of dollars for one.

Apple's marketing also taught us that it's no longer about the old game of making people want what they don't need, it's about making people need what don't want.

Its release day also marked the moment when everyone was expected to be able to answer an email whenever, wherever.

Attached: 511864c5-7f88-463a-a5e3-b2d9441be6dc..jpg (768x1150, 698K)

>iphone
>no fucking computer
>no packet switching
This image is shit. Jobs was a faggot who didn't do shit but marketing. Even putting him on the same list with the other names is an insult.

>keys
>1752
shit is dating back as far as early medieval age
why are normals so dumb?

I think it's referring to Benjamin Franklin's electricity experiments.

Not only is that shirt loaded with stupid shirt that is dead wrong, who ever made that shirt actually thinks that the iphone popularized the smartphone.

still dumb