Why don't you become the next under 30 year old billionaire by replacing the mouse as the most popular PC input device?

Why don't you become the next under 30 year old billionaire by replacing the mouse as the most popular PC input device?

Attached: mouse.jpg (700x700, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zdnet.com/article/the-end-of-buttons-and-touchscreens-gesture-control-is-poised-to-take-off/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do I make this superior input device popular?

Attached: m570-gallery.png (652x560, 107K)

eye tracking with intent recognition

Steve Jobs beat you to it, scrub

Attached: iPhone.jpg (620x1212, 63K)

Touchscreen only makes sense for devices with small displays.

Smartphones are now more popular than desktop/laptops were, so what's your point? He changed the game, sorry you haven't used your brain in the past 10 years.

its called track/touch pad and tablets/touch screens

Thats rat

i miss my hamster

Attached: 1507714976056.png (691x653, 20K)

tfw had the world's cutest chubby hamster that would cuddly up in my hand

Because I'm 33 :/

Smartphones and tablets are toys, not really personal computers which OP is talking about.

Lol, they're only more popular because they're mobile and casual as fuck. They require minimal intelligence to operate. Laptops are superior. Touchscreens are gimicky and useless. Touchpads are utter garbage. Neither are adequate replacements for the precision and functionality of the mouse.

>my little sister gave me the hamster not too long after she got her
>tiny didnt even live a year

Attached: 20180505_120200_Burst01.jpg (3264x2448, 1.91M)

I had 2 hamsters as a kid, one killed the other and burrowed inside it, wearing its decapitated body as a suit. I thought the other one escaped until I found its head.

Wait for everyone using arm mouses to get RSI.

Current eye tracking technology fucking blows, doesn't work well with glasses. There is no such thing as intent recognition.

Do you realize how fast and frequently your eyes move around as they scan the display? That shit would not be easy to control.

I'm already 29 and I don't have any type of skills

To be fair OP never said anything about it being good, just being popular. And look outside, fucking everything is ridden with a clumsy ass touchscreen and a shitty smartphone like UI with xbox hueg buttons.

Hamsters are filthy animals and pretty much bathe in their own piss.

>by replacing the mouse as the most popular PC input device?
>PC input device
>PC
Just to reiterate, mobiles are anything but personal computers. They are communication devices at best (phone, sms, shitposting), and just toys at worst. There is no "personal computing" done on any mobile or tablet, its all a big fat joke because any serious work requires a good interface in the first place.

Something like a trackball ring would be objectively better than mouses or trackball mice as those devices require your arm/hand to be on them, while a trackball ring can be worn.

look up all-in-ones and laptops with touchscreens

Your mouse would spaz around the screen, sure. but when you go to click on something your eyes do focus in on it, so it'd be pretty usable. I'd like it.. with a thumb button on my keyboard for the left/right click

for some tasks it'd be useless though, I often blindly look around while I know my mouse is doing something on a different monitor.

Combined with a button device it works (it takes the "having to move the mouse" process. However, again, eye tracking tech sucks right now, especially Tobii (i've tried purchasing their best trackers to use as a mouse input device and they sucked cock).

I'm thinking of all the times I've spent on this site staring at someone's thumbnail trying to figure out whether something is cp or a gore webm and I could probably do without that as a feature.

yea, eyes are hard to follow. Especially people like who probably have them fucked up eyes like "crazy eyes" from Mr. Deeds. different people also close their eyes and squinty more often, like asians.
I wonder if wearing glasses would help since they're so close.. I mean the tracker is inside the glass lens

What the fuck i have this exact keyboard and monitor.

Attached: 20180825_153138.jpg (4160x2340, 2.11M)

zdnet.com/article/the-end-of-buttons-and-touchscreens-gesture-control-is-poised-to-take-off/

Too late.

shitty keyboards are everywhere user

Attached: DEzn9WxNUp06OYAlvCGfnM_gzzaWPK4TMWU_ezZJQpI.webm (600x1066, 885K)

Jow Forums's just gonna hate it anyways

because im not an input device

Apple already did that with their trackpad.

coz I'm over 30, kid

Attached: 1532866766573.jpg (1024x584, 43K)

hamsters are nasty motherfuckers

there's literally nothing else available that can be sold as cheaply or maintained as easily

I'm 30. The mouse didn't make Engelbart a billionaire.

You mean touchscreens? It's hard to get more intuitive than a touchscreen; even toddlers can use it with little difficulty.

Attached: 635819986977536050-TODDLER-IPAD.jpg (4896x2766, 1.09M)