Whats the best way to turbocharge a cpu?

Whats the best way to turbocharge a cpu?

Vehicles are able to have a turbo charger to boost the air intake density to increase speeds.

Is there a way to increase a cpus electrical density?

The turbo charger in cars is done using exhuast energy to spin a turbine which generates air.

Can we somehow use leftover electrictiy to boost our CPUs even further?

I've been working on some theory designs. Nothing working yet.

Its not going to be easy but im sure I'll be the next bill gates/ steve jobs/ marc cuban / steve jobs.

Yes I know what overclocking is, and this would be different. And can be used on mac os, linux, windows, or any new ones.

This would be a piece of hardware.

Any tips appreciated.

Attached: jamie4.jpg (720x960, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=81B7mgFJRyE
youtube.com/watch?v=p2q02Bxtqds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=81B7mgFJRyE

lol im sorry what?

user you're retarded

Why is that?

Because I want to design a new piece of hardware to make cpus better

dont judge if you're too lazy to learn

Attached: jamie5.jpg (720x960, 63K)

It's called better cooling and higher overclocking. That's all you can do you tard. If you can invent something to fit inside of a normal desktop and can cool it to unbelievably low temps to allow for unheard of overclocking potential then yes you could make lots of money

youtube.com/watch?v=p2q02Bxtqds
and stop posting your girlfriend, faggot

Attached: 2017-03-17-image.jpg (1100x747, 108K)

La creatura....

>

absolutely disgusting

You could design the heat sink to turn a turbine, thus generating electricity, however unless you have an fx 9590 you'd probably only be able to trickle charge your phone off of it, and even then, only under max load

I know this is bait but Turbo clock already exists.

im not talking about altering clock speeds here

just forget it

you are all literally so fucking dumb

I dont know why I asked you guys anyway

Do you want to see my schematics for the 218mpg turboencabulating gasoline carburetor?

Go

Suck

A

Dick

Nigger.

>is there a way to increase a cpus electrical density
better cpu performance is the result of higher information density, not power. excess energy (heat) is the enemy of information. that's called entropy, it goes one way and never backwards.

SO WHY CANT WE TAKE HEAT AND MAKE IT TURN A TURBINE THAT COOLS THE CPU

read a book kiddo

we got the new Einstein right there everybody

Attached: maximumoverdrive.jpg (474x474, 11K)

>>>
>Anonymous 08/24/18(Fri)17:44:14 No.67297506▶
if you can't find the turbo button then I bet you can't find the clitoris either. just look around on your case

Attached: turbo_button.jpg (273x185, 6K)

all windows computers have turbo button?

where would it be on a dell

is that a growth on her arm?
jesus fucking christ

since you have a dell they probably hide it and treat you like a child since they don't want people to fuck their computers up and have to use their warranties or tie up their callcenter. it works almost always but if they screw up the build quality for one of the computer's components then it can stress that part over time and cause it to fail.

might be under a panel or internal even if they really want to keep people off of it but it's a standard industry feature in 99% of computers nowadays

>Whats the best way to turbocharge a cpu?
voltage.
unfortunately, like additional air pressure, it will eventually break something.

There's usually a tiny switch on the PSU for it. By default it's set to the lowest, all you have to do is set it to the higher value

all isee is 120 and 240 but its on 120

240 would double my pc perforamcne?

no thats for european voltage

That's what I have mine set to, after benchmarking it I got a lot more performance out of it.

So if im in the USA I should keep it on 120? Or will 240 give me more power?

keep it 120 but find your fucking turbo button because you have a shitty dell

/thread

Im in the us and i get more power

>/threading your own post

You (loosely speaking) have three options for improving processor performance.
Increase the width of the processor (i.e. more cores in parallel), meaning more instructions are being executed simultaneously in each cycle.
Improve the design of the processor so that you're getting more work done with each cycle via reducing the number of stalls, delays, cycles per arithmetic operation, etc.
Improve the clock speed of the processor, by making it more energy efficient, by improving the processor core design or by throwing more electricity and cooling at it, so that you have more cycles per second.

If you're not going to execute more instructions per cycle, and you aren't going to increase the amount of work done per cycle and you aren't going to raise the number of cycles per second, what are you going to do?

How can I release a CPU that blows intel away?

I need an invention that makes me big bucks asap

Just sell diet pills to fat women if you need bucks quick

lol nerd

There's a branch of silicon technology called "patty flipping" I think you'd excel at. Why don't you go give it a try.

use risc-V

and sell it

for like $50

but make sure it beats them in single thread

xD